[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished powering through the entire series up until now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I just finished powering through the entire series up until now, and as someone who's not super into cape comics, I really enjoyed it.

Can we have an Invincible thread?
>>
>>84196944
Oliver is a little shit, but god damn I hate fucking Robot.
>>
>>84197093
I feel like Robot's only as big a pain in the ass as he is because his bullshit somehow "Works"

Which, what? Robot in a huge group of superheroes can barely compete, but when he's running a bunch of Ironman-tier drones all over the place suddenly he's single handedly keeping the piece up until the Technicians show up? It would make sense if they revealed he has somehow upgraded his implants or whatever, but he seems like just the same scraggly douche he's always been.
>>
File: 3399688.png (3 MB, 1253x919) Image search: [Google]
3399688.png
3 MB, 1253x919
Kinda wish we saw that one Invincible fight Spawn.
>>
>>84198206
I keep forgetting Jack Staff pops up in Invincible
>>
The 5 year time skip upsets me. I wanted to see more of Anissa raping Mark but she's probably over that now
>>
>>84197287
>Technicians

The who?
>>
>>84198503
She got the kid she wanted rape doesn't matter anymore apparantly.
>>
>>84198605
The mech-faced dudes who helped Angstrom Levy do all his universe hopping shit.
>>
Image had the first issue for free at their site, and i liked the "what if Peter Parker was the son of Superman?" feel, so i kept reading. Gotta admit i was really surprise at how fast it turned into over-the-top violence and gore. Many memorable moments, like Omniman's reveal, every Angstrom arc, the headbutting of Conquest and so on. Great supporting cast also.

Easily Kirkman's best work IMO. I started reading The Walking Dead a little before, but it lost strength after the Prison arc. Invincible might have dropped in quality but it is still on my pull list every month.
>>
>>84198951
>Every month

You mean when they bother to release an issue
>>
>>84197287
>Which, what? Robot in a huge group of superheroes can barely compete

He wasn't crazy yet back then. His time in the Flaxan world made him hardcore even though Amanda wouldn't let him.

With hardcoreness, comes power. It's how Mark was able to beat Conquest. Rage doesn't give power, but hardcoreness.
>>
>>84199431
Thought that was implied
>>
I'm really digging Cory's art these last few issues, though my one gripe is that Mark looks like a completely different character. Terra, on the other hand, looks utterly adorable compared to the one awkward look we had of her from Ottley.

Also, Ursaal is a qt. Looking forward to seeing more of her and the rest of the purple kids.
>>
>>84198758
So do you guys think Anissa approaching Mark (before getting shut down by Eve and Nolan) was just her telling him he was her baby daddy, or has her time on earth and apparent committed relationship been enough for her to realize that she'd done something pretty fucked up by earth standards?
>>
>>84196944
Now that I think on it why didn't Oliver ever get the CoP to protect his planet before Thragg showed up?
I'd think it would be weird to see his women sitting there as a slave race to a Viltrumite who was at his neck a few years ago but then again he might find it perfectly natural considering how he grew up and how messed up his head is.
>>
>>84199762
Probably both.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.