[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Tales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dragon-Tales_01.jpg.jpg (85 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Tales_01.jpg.jpg
85 KB, 634x474
Whats your opinions on Dragon Tales?

I decided to rewatch it and found myself having pretty good time.
Too bad I have to hunt for the episodes on JewTube and already cant find one.
Im trying to go chronologically, but the only version of Sky Pirates I found is shit and cuts off audio after 3-4min.
This sucks.
Anyway, Im probably going to skip it and keep on watching.
Almost a hundred 11min episodes, its going to be fun.
>>
never watched it growing up, but I hear rumours that the creator was always blazed as fuck when writing the show, I thinkits funny to imagine if one day he walked in stoned saying: "hey, d'ya know what would be funny, if we put a dragon in a wheelchair, just for the lulz"
>>
>>84191403
For a kids show it was okay. I used to watch PBS at 4 AM to unwind after coming home from a night out, it was good for that.
>>
I would totally put my penis in cassie
>>
>>84192210
Thats reasonable.
>>
If the dragons live in a different world how can the old dragon be from Mexico?
>>
>>84193566
it's dragon mexico

I wasn't a big fan, there were better PBStoons on at the same time like Redwall and Liberty's Kids and Arthur.
>>
File: Boss Max.png (171 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Boss Max.png
171 KB, 480x360
Max was a real bro. Fuck that yellow shirt kid.
>>
Would watch it in English then hop over to the Mexican channel and re-watch the same episode in Spanish.
>>
>>84191403
Was the old dragon a guy or a girl? English voice was weird that way.
>>
>That episode where Ord killed himself over a cupcake.
>>
>>84196918
I almost remember that one, but not the context
>>
The website promo before the end credits scare me when I was little. It's like Ord was screaming in front of my TV.
>>
>>84196830
The old dragon was a male. He also had a brother named Fernando that looks just like him.
>>
>>84198822
He found a magic shell(3 wishes). One was used on a hat. He gets frustrated and wishes to be somewhere where he could be alone. He gets transported to a place called "Kingdom Come".
>>
>>84192145
Do you have a source on this? Dragon tales was my shit as a kid, but this would explain so much.
>>
>>84192210
Cassie is not for fug. Dont say such things about my childhood waifu. Cassie is pure.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.