[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bojack season 3 trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 17
Why aren't we talking about this?

Why aren't you still feeling it?

Why did you forget Charlotte?

Why don't you miss Harper?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGWj8nc2yek
>>
File: 1463994992.jpg (115 KB, 756x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463994992.jpg
115 KB, 756x1280
>Why aren't we talking about this?

There were, like, three threads at the same time since the trailer came out.

What has been said, has probably already been stated.
>>
>>84191004
Is that a new intro?

Is that a dream sequence involving some weird underwater city?

Is that Princess Carolyn in a jean skirt?

Also
>Why does everything have to have a next?
Gold.
>>
File: 1445939260742.jpg (194 KB, 1280x1105) Image search: [Google]
1445939260742.jpg
194 KB, 1280x1105
>>84191210
Will they fuck this season?
>>
BO-JACK THE HORSEMAN
(bojack)
bojack the horseman
>>
>>84191004
>we

i'm not your fucking friend you rope-a-dope loser, don't include me in your delusions
>>
>>84191235
I was thinking a mix of both. Some seem like pure intro but others might be how he feels after he realizes more about where he is in life right now (good and bad) and it just kicks off some weird sequence.
>>
>"Bojack, you are amazing. You're bright and you're funny and handsome and you're talented! If you can't see that, then you're the biggest, dumbest piece of shit in the world."

Who is Bojack's end-game girl? Will he always be alone?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 1920x1076
>>84191602
Please tell me you have more of this
>>
>>84191816
Unfortunately, no. I wish.

>you will never be her energetic young boyfriend making his way up in the world

>she will never land you acting gigs and end phonecalls with "love you, babe~"

>you will never have to drive her home after she gets a bit too tipsy at her bookclub
>you will never impress her in bed with your youthful stamina and vigor
>"Jesus, kid, I haven't been fucked like that since Bush was in office..."
>>
>>84191949
anon stahp

or don't

>you will never make her tear up her sheets and wake up the neighbors with her feline squeals

>you will never go to fancy Hollywoo parties with her as your date and be fawned over by her friends and co workers

>she will never make self-depricating jokes about her age, only for you to compliment her and make her blush
>>
File: sweating profusely red.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sweating profusely red.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
>>84191602
>>84191949
>>84192085
Stop pls
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1500x2541) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1500x2541
>>84192133
What's the matter Anon? Can't handle yourself around a smart, business-savvy cat who's her own self-made woman and is almost certainly a cougar who hasn't been properly fucked in years?
>>
>>84192085
>>84192133
>>84192254
>you will never get into little fights with her where she just casually starts knocking things over like it's nothing
>she will never give you the silent treatment only to come back a few hours later and cuddle against you like a maniac
>she will never lay on your bed, splayed out, offering herself to you passively
>she will never violently kick her legs as she rides out her climax, holding herself against you, purring along with the aftershocks
>>
>>84191949
>that shirt

My favorite running joke in the whole series.
>>
I really want BoJack to lose it all this season
I just enjoy see him suffer
>>
File: 1467253658365.jpg (53 KB, 459x750) Image search: [Google]
1467253658365.jpg
53 KB, 459x750
How will she come back, /co/?
>>
File: For that is our curse.jpg (40 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
For that is our curse.jpg
40 KB, 500x384
She won't
>>
>>84193102
This show has such great waifu/Husbando material
>>
>>84193197
Meant for
>>84193102
>>
File: BOJACK WHY.jpg (80 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
BOJACK WHY.jpg
80 KB, 618x412
>>84193197
The New Mexico incident (as it will be known from now on) will, at the very least, be referenced to.

I mean, there's an underwater city in the trailer. That boat of his is coming into it one way or another.
>>
I think Bojack gets entirely too much praise.

In my opinion the series has glaring flaws, most obnoxiously the inability of creators to artfully blend the comedic & dramatic aspects of the show together. The drama is blunt, almost Soap Opera-esque, & the comedy is ponderous.

I think if the show has a greatest asset it's that it is judged by the same standards as Family Guy.
>>
>>84191004

I can't wait. I can't fucking wait.

I need Mister Peanutbutter to be happy.
>>
>>84193390

Well good sir, I think in that case you had better leave. For how could you enjoy true Kino among us, the plebs and easily entertained morons of the world? Run along now dear, I'm sure there is a show that will live up to your superior standards somewhere else.

Oh, and don't forget to tip your fedora on the way out.
>>
>>84193390
I kinda agree on that point, and also I think the serious could really benefit from some more cartoonish, or at least slightly more expressive art.

But I'm drawn enough to the characters and story that I don't really mind, and still enjoy the show.
>>
>>84193390
There's little like it. People accept poor execution when they're starved for something.
>>
>>84193501
That's cute.

I simply find it annoying to see the series fellated in every thread. I'm not even calling Bojack bad. It does a number of things that I appreciate: an overarching story, continuity between episodes, character development, mature themes. More than anything I'm disappointed in the show for failing to reach the heights it aspires to. It incorporates all these ambitious elements, but also spoils them with overtly wacky attempts at humor, inconsistent tonal shifts, theatrical style monologues at every dramatic turn and in several instances hamfisted social commentary.
>>
File: 1465182753297.png (702 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465182753297.png
702 KB, 1280x1280
>>84191004
I just hope the trailer hasn't given away too much. The scene with Bojack driving his car into the pool looks like it could be part of the finale (or it could just be part of a new intro).
>>
>>84193735
>People accept poor execution when they're starved for something.
Exactly, just look at Gravity Falls Season 2b, some people here actually defend that garbage lmao.
>>
>>84194175
Not even a bad comparison. A good mystery is hard to find in general, let alone in cartoons.
>>
>>84193894
The fuck is up with Bojacks head, and why does Mr. Peanutbutter have vampire fangs?
>>
>>84193780
You don't like the show but you hang around for "threads" to complain about it.

So you demonstrate to everyone here that you're starved for attention and you think the best way to get it is to openly dislike something everyone else likes..
>>
>>84194608
>You don't like the show

I never said that.

>So you demonstrate to everyone here that you're starved for attention and you think the best way to get it is to openly dislike something

This is exactly the attitude that makes these threads so godawful. They're almost always circlejerks where anything less than glowing approbation is met with hostility.

I'm thankful for the other posters who reacted like human beings interested in discussion and not butthurt fanboys.
>>
>>84193894
The party where that happens is probably early season with it being a celebration of the movie being a hit, there's also a bit of the trailer showing the cover of the broken window blowing away
>>
>>
File: bojackxpeanutbutter.jpg (73 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
bojackxpeanutbutter.jpg
73 KB, 400x536
>>84191210
>>84191265
I want them to cuck Diane.
>>
Why does this show make me feel like shit? It's legit depressing.
>>
>>84196535
Because it's a story about a person who intentionally fucks things up for himself, which is something a lot of anons here can empathize with.
>>
>>84192357
I think a Bojack who lost everything would actually be happier. If Bojack was poor and destitute then he'd have a reason to not be happy. Life would make sense for him. It's Bojack's lack of reason to not be happy that makes him unhappy. The guy is a rich famous movie star he should be on top of the world! But he isnt.
>>
>netflix shill
>>>/r/television
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.