[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont get why people compare the two shows. This one is a comedy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 26BRAhU9Uo8ES9IpG.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
26BRAhU9Uo8ES9IpG.gif
2 MB, 480x270
I dont get why people compare the two shows. This one is a comedy and the other was an action/ drama. I think they just want to find any reason they can to hate it. I dont get how people can say its a stupid show. Its no less ridiculous and silly than shows like Johnny Bravo and Edd Ed and Eddy the 90s babies love so much. I dont see how anyone can hate this but enjoy Cow and Chicken. I guess haters gonna hate. Teen Titans Go still has more views than the original show had so I guess the haters are watching it too.
>>
I enjoyed the more comedic episodes of the first series, but this one takes the lazy shortcut of getting its jokes out of everyone being an unrepentant asshole and that's not as fun. Also, that episode they made that basically amounts to 'this version replaced the previous universe entirely' probably didn't help much.
>>
>>84188040
Because the action/drama was a better comedy than the comedy driven show
>>
File: cancer.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>84188040
WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES
>>
>>84188521
le funny "comedy" show xDD
>>
File: tumblr_nkioq3huNG1u496xso1_1280.png (361 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkioq3huNG1u496xso1_1280.png
361 KB, 720x404
>>84188040
I like how people act like the previous show didn't have them doing tons of silly shit. This one just focuses on the silly shit while leaving out all the SERIOUS.
>>
IT NOT MUH TITANS!
>>
>>84188040
they compare them because one of them is based off of the other.
>>
>>84189408
They existed before the old show. That would be like saying be cool scooby doo is based off mystery inc.
>>
The biggest complaint I see is it shits on fans of the series by teasing them with all sorts of things. Not sure why these people are even watching the show if it triggers them to vehemently shit on it so much though.

I feel like the biggest fans can get passed that it's a different show and take it for what it is. There's still lots of quips and references specifically targeted to DC fans that your average viewer won't get.
>>
>>84189459
yes, but these versions of the characters are based off of the teen titans cartoon versions. same voice actors, same designs, same everything.
>>
>>84189459
This show is the direct result of them making comedy shorts for DC Nation based on the old show. It's just that when the shorts got upgraded to a full show, they retooled the art style.
>>
>>84189385
It's weird how the new show looks exactly like my mental image of the old show.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
When I look at you,
I see the story in your eyes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.