[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Adventures Of Puss In Boots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: puss-in-boots-post3.jpg (332 KB, 960x527) Image search: [Google]
puss-in-boots-post3.jpg
332 KB, 960x527
This show doesn't get nearly as much love as some of DreamWorks' other Netflix cartoons. Why is that? I know they spent less on the character models, but the show has some pedigree people working on it. Doug Langdale is pretty much its show runner and he created Dave The Barbarian and The Weekenders.
>>
It returns with new episodes on the 15th.
>>
File: pussinboots.png (147 KB, 768x422) Image search: [Google]
pussinboots.png
147 KB, 768x422
>Season 3 picks up where the epic cliffhanger from last season left off: Puss must go toe-to-toe against the evil Bloodwolf. When Puss realizes he can’t do it alone, he forms the Senior Defense Squad and joins a rowdy band of Sky Pirates to help the fight against the Bloodwolf.

>Puss comes face-to-face with his ex-girl-fish-monster FeeJee and the Emperor of the Merpeople, takes control of the flying pirate ship when he is crowned Captain, and leads an army of skeletons back to San Lorenzo. Artephius creates a twin for Puss, Kid Pickles becomes King of San Lorenzo for his birthday and so much more! And the only way to watch is on Netflix July 15th!
>>
Because it's not a surprising gem like the others.

It's not funny like turbo or oddly charming like the madagascar one. It's just boring and paint by numbers. It's not even bad there's just nothing there.
>>
It's kinda meh. There's no much discussion beyond how weird Dulcinea looks.

Plus, most Netflix shows don't generate much discussion after their new season air. Voltron is an exception.
>>
>>84184606
I remember dave the barbarian being generic and dumb.
I've never even heard of the weekenders.
I really doubt that Puss can carry his own show,
and most of all, it looks like that.
What's to like?
>>
>>84187648
>I remember dave the barbarian being generic and dumb.

It wasn't, but this show's fault is that it plays the cliches DtB mocked straight.
>>
>>84184606
>Why is that?
Because it's the worst one.
>>
File: fairy puss.webm (3 MB, 1080x607) Image search: [Google]
fairy puss.webm
3 MB, 1080x607
I did think it got a lot stronger once Season 2 started having an overarching plot thread.
At the very least, its dramatic cliffhanger felt more earned than some of the others.
I'd like to see if 3 can keep that up.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.