[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Styles of storytelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1467333048143.jpg (291 KB, 818x1222) Image search: [Google]
1467333048143.jpg
291 KB, 818x1222
I want a new refreshing style of cartoons for 2020, /co/. Do you think we will get them?
>>
I just want action cartoons to come back in a major way.
>>
>>84183175
>Styles of storytelling
That means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>84183175

>A spoiler in the cover

But why?
>>
>>84183376
Because kids don't care that much.
>>
File: kabaneri dyel girl.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
kabaneri dyel girl.webm
1 MB, 960x540
> Do you think we will get them?

no.

But we'll always have anime, and that'll have to do for now
>>
>>84183175

>tfw WB has yet to make a goddamn Harry Potter cartoon where every season covers one HP book

in all seriousness, do they hate money?
>>
>>84183757
>That show
The retardation on this show. Is impossible to go over. Please keep it on /a/.
>>
>>84183253
You have the cheap tv series directed by a moron and a loser without any charm, suave, personality who couldn't crack a joke to save his own life.

And then you have the artistic hollywood movies where the directors and writers actually give a fuck and pour at least 2 years into development and don't waste it on lazying around eating coach potatoes and listening to "le inspirational music" and trying to appeal to the mental retards from the tv series.
>>
>>84183175
No, not really. Netflix is the only distributor who values the novel, so maybe they might find someone to try something new.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.