[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /co/ am I the only one who cried like a bitch reading this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160630_221309.jpg (493 KB, 598x932) Image search: [Google]
20160630_221309.jpg
493 KB, 598x932
hey /co/ am I the only one who cried like a bitch reading this

also comics you've cried over thread
>>
I cry every single time I read the death of captain marvel
Just hits me hard man
>when he smashes the computer
>It's just hard to accept the world will go on without me
And when the skrull general comes to honor him
Man
>>
same op
Convergence was a dumb fucking event but it had some really great tie ins
>>
For me it's either >>84177973 or Death of Spider-Man.
>>
File: 20160630_224206.jpg (1 MB, 2816x583) Image search: [Google]
20160630_224206.jpg
1 MB, 2816x583
>>84177973
I'm reading that right now actually and bawling
>>
Silver surfer requiem gets me bad
>>
>>84177901
that mini got me too OP

I always cry about Emerald Twilight and the followup to it
>>
I got drunk earlier and just finished reading that and I'm legit sobbing
>course I came, we're partners aren't we?
Rick Jones fucked me up man
>>
>>84179372
This was supposed to be in response to >>84177973
>>
>>84179372
>yfw none of the other Captain Marvels were there for his death
>>
>>84177901
Off the top of my head The Goon: Chinatown, All-star Superman, Rebirth, Roger's death in BPRD, and Death of Spiderman all had me in tears. There are a few more but I don't own them and I can't remember what they were
>>
>>84177901
that shit is hardcore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.