[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dipper you faggot, you want to skip trick-or-treating with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Gravity_falls_dipper_and_mabel.jpg (185 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Gravity_falls_dipper_and_mabel.jpg
185 KB, 1280x718
>Dipper you faggot, you want to skip trick-or-treating with me and my brain dead friends to go to a teenage party that a teenage girl invited you to, that you have had a crush on for the entire series, you self centered cunt.

>Dipper you should just remain a sock puppet, and think about letting Bill get away with the journal, because I really want to get with this questionably heterosexual boy toy I just met the other day!

>Dipper, flirting and talking to multiple women is completely reprehensible, even though I've spent the entire series getting with any guy who looks my way, and have even stringed you into my plans for getting with said males, you need to respect muh wimyn!
goddammit alex you betafag
>>
>>84176203

Mable was largely static, while Dipper was dynamic in that he had to overcome his flaws, and was the more interesting character by the end of the show for it.

She and Waddles were adorable though.
>>
>>84176305
True. Dipper did have the best character development by far, but I just wish they worked on Mabel even slightly. She was the same, if not worse, from the beginning.
>>
>>84176203
she didn't want him to stay a sock puppet, jeez.
you're making a valid complaint but you're exaggerating it, and that's a great way to sabotage the point you're making.
>>
>>84176305
eh i didnt notice dipper having any flaws either. it was more like he just had to learn to tolerate his lot in life. meanwhile mabel's whole thing is she tells her lot in life to suck on it and breaks out of it. that's how their lives are going to go, as a man and a woman, so it's a useful lesson.
>>
File: dat.fuggen.dipper.jpg (462 KB, 895x920) Image search: [Google]
dat.fuggen.dipper.jpg
462 KB, 895x920
>>84176203
>Mabel cockblocked the Dipp with the sexiest redhead in Oregon
>>
>>84176203
did you even watch sock opera?
>>
>>84176528
yeah
>>
>>84176430

I think Dipper's inability to realize he was far too young for a girl in high school was his big hurdle through most of the show.

Mable's design was such a whirlwind of desert sprinkles, charisma, and positivity that I think the writers had trouble coming up with a real challenge for her until the end of season 2.

I appreciate that they made her metaphorical tower a prison of her own design and choosing though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.