[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: iii.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
iii.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1280
what went right?
>>
>>84171638
Decently catchy songs.
Tina Fey.
Tina Fey in a sexy warden outfit.
New story and moderate use of Walter kept it from feeling like a rehash of the previous movie.
I don't always like Ricky Gervais, but he was funny in this.

Maybe not as good as The Muppets, but nice.
>>
>>84171638
They used Muppets, and Muppets are sexy.
>>
As much as I love The Muppets I feel like it was less of a Muppet Movie and more of a movie about the Muppets, while Most Wanted was definitely a Muppet Movie.
I don't know how people feel about Flight of the Conchords in Current Year but I thought Brett wrote some damn funny songs and Jemaine was a delight on screen.
I'm not really a fan of Ricky Gervais so I was a little relieved and confused when he more or less disappeared from the movie after his musical number only to show up again at the end dressed in his fursona jammies.
>>
>>84171638

I enjoyed it as much as the previous movie but for different reasons, I like anything muppets though, so I'm kinda biased.
>>
>>84172594
>wrote some damn funny songs

One of the their best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXppfX-mBsE
>>
>>84172666
Here's a longer version if anyone wants it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uTRpxvifE0
>>
>>84172666
>>84172741
Thank Satan and Co.
When is Toy Story 4 scheduled to come out again?
>>
>>84172802
Looks like it's set for June 15, 2018. You could have just googled that.
>>
>>84171638
They recognize ratso and Robin were cut out.
>>
>>84171638
My only issue with this one was the pacing.

I don't know what was about it but songs and scenes ended way too quick and soon. It almost feel like a fuck ton of scenes got cut or something for run-time?

Is there like an extended cut or something?
>>
>>84175033
The blu-ray release has an extended version.
>>
>>84172644
Pretty much this. I love both movies, one is a great return of the Muppets while the other is the Muppets doing what they do best.

Also biased, don't think I've been disappointed by the Muppets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.