[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the closest interpretation of the Flash's costu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 700x1035) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 700x1035
This is the closest interpretation of the Flash's costume that we have for Justice League according to a writer who attended the event

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/30/more-accurate-take-on-ezra-millers-the-flash-costume-from-justic/

Thoughts?
>>
>No, it doesn't look like the Justice League concept art revealed with Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition's bonus features. That's because the costumes seen in that image are quite a bit different from the costumes being shown off in Justice League. The concept art consisted of earlier designs, likely from when The Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman were considered for larger roles in Dawn of Justice.
>>
>There are still a few major differences from this design to Barry Allen's actual Flash costume in Justice League, though. First, the head piece does not pop out and extend over Barry's forehead like it does here. It's a much more sleek design which looks to be built for speed. Though the golden streaks near the ears are close, they don't extend from the head. The cowl is also sectioned into thin lateral pieces, close to 10, which allow the costume to move comfortably but maintain a complex and high-tech look
>>
I'll never be able to see a faggy version of Richard Ramirez as the Flash.
>>
>The armor style overall is fairly accurate, though. The gold plate under the Flash logo is not on the real costume and the Flash logo itself has two bends in the bolt rather than the one seen here and also has a dark, though white circle behind it.
>>
>>84168536
I'd be happy if it was something like this. A little Injustice-like but it's a good look for a first scratch-built costume on someone who's trying to figure out their abilities before Bruce starts streamlining it. Wilkinson's hit it out the park all this time, so I'm optimistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1000x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1000x558
>>84168613
So basically this but with a white background
>>
>>84168536
Costume can be as amazing as possible, it's all worthless without good casting.

And boy, does the casting suck.
>>
>>84168783
Eh I've enjoyed the movies I watched with Ezra Millar acting so far so I'm pretty happy with this casting.

Can't say anything about Cyborg or Aquaman since I've haven't seen much or anything of them
>>
>>84168783
meme
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>84168536
>>84168755
I don't hate it.

>>84168783
I've never seen anything with Ezra Miller in it but I cannot look at the man and think, "Barry Allen."

I hope I'm proven wrong though.
>>
File: 1466781556542.jpg (50 KB, 664x598) Image search: [Google]
1466781556542.jpg
50 KB, 664x598
> they don't extend from the head.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 540x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 540x281
Looks great desu
>>
>>84168536
I am Iron Flash.
>>
>>84168536
>Ears
I want to believe /co/
>>
Why does everyone need to use an suit of armor nowadays?
>>
>>84172517
Aesthetically pleasing and functional.
>>
Do the ears really matter? Cap America has them painted on his helmet and no one has complained except for me [\spoiler] I'm also surprised that Snyder didn't use the ears since his honer for mythology and Flash is basically Hermes.
>>
>>84172517
because skintight clothsuits are lame and for nerds, anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.