[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: God tier season finales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: P.R.O.M.png (640 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
P.R.O.M.png
640 KB, 1366x768
ITT: God tier season finales
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
This one's untouchable.
>>
File: Twighlight of the Apprentice.jpg (985 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Twighlight of the Apprentice.jpg
985 KB, 1920x1080
The ending of Season 2 of Star Wars Rebels was absolutely amazing. Those visuals, that music, the feelings. It's like they forgot to tell Filoni that he wasn't making an official movie.
>>
>>84161518

Well not ashoka is dead

How much longer till rex kicks the bucket
>>
This was a surprisingly effective ending.
>>
>>84162448
what did he even do?
>>
>>84162509
"Everything"
His exact words, and from watching the show I can believe it.
>>
>>84162509
I see what you're getting at, but I won't play your game.
>>
File: NWHS.jpg (98 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
NWHS.jpg
98 KB, 1600x900
to me, this is the real season 2 finale
>>
>>84162448
I always have trouble accepting the fact that they'd even bother keeping prisoners in a grim future space world like that where life is dirt cheap and people die at the drop of a hat. You'd think it'd be way, way, way more efficient to just kill them all these megacriminals and no one would ever know or care. They're nothing but resource drains.
>>
>>84163032
Rick's a special case, with his dimension hopping there's no telling what contingency plans he's put in place.
Maybe he has an "Everything's OK" transmitter hidden inside him meaning that if this one dies and it shuts off, the Ricks of the other dimensions are alerted, will investigate and maybe invade. Considering his relative lack of morality that would be bad news for the dimension that performed the execution.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.