[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a battle between two godlike beings for the fate of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
This is a battle between two godlike beings for the fate of the world
>>
And all people remember from this fight is Hulk beating up Loki
>>
This is also a battle between two godlike beings for the fate of the world
>>
>>84149309

That's a battle between two brothers

>>84149343
That's a battle between an alien freak of nature and an alien
>>
Thor wasnt fighting to kill and Loki is not a physical threat.
>>
Ironic that it's called the Marvel Cinematic Universe when nothing about it is cinematic.
>>
>>84149338
Well yeah, it was the best part.
>>
>>84149309
>all those cuts
Fucking awful.
>>
>>84149343
Why is he flying towards him and then shooting? This is the end of TDKR all over again
>>
>>84149309
>>84149343
Honestly the Thor vs Loki fight looks a lot better. More cinematic, visceral and realistic.
>>
File: 1454060063994.png (205 KB, 299x287) Image search: [Google]
1454060063994.png
205 KB, 299x287
>>84149723
>capeshit
>realistic
>>
>>84149723
meme
>>
>>84149309
That's not Superman vs. Zod. How strong ARE Loki and Thor anyway? In the MCU I mean.
>>
File: 1439758010083.gif (369 KB, 200x178) Image search: [Google]
1439758010083.gif
369 KB, 200x178
>>84149309
>>84149343
Yeah, you've got a point OP.
All it took was you comparing a forgettable scene from a 4 year old movie to the one 3 minute stretch in BvS' whole runtime that was remotely well-done, but you've got a point.
>>
>>84149309
Deadlifts him, lightly drops him on the floor. WTF?
>>
>>84149507
>I'm one of the people to blame for Joss Whedon's success
Fix'd.
>>
Batman Vs Superman's fight scenes were great. That was never the problem with the movie.
People seem to just hate the TONE of the movie.There's no hope, no victory, no feeling of possibility and glorious Superman.People wanted a revamped 1970's Superman, with the whole "LOOK, IT' SUPERMAN", but with good fights and Superman being pushed to his limits.

Not, you know, 9/11 allegories, and entire cities being devastated like they were made out of cardboard.
>>
>>84150122
Man of Steel was full of hope. BvS was about how when pushed to his limits, Superman still finds a way out. Then it's the Dawn of Justice, with Batman and Wonder Woman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.