[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agent Venom was such a solid, genius concept that was executed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: agent venom.png (1 MB, 1024x1929) Image search: [Google]
agent venom.png
1 MB, 1024x1929
Agent Venom was such a solid, genius concept that was executed exceptionally at the start.

Why did it all go to shit with demons and space and stuff?
>>
File: Nigga, you on some bad shit.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
Nigga, you on some bad shit.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>84149287
>Remender book
>starts strong, turns to shit

how utterly shocking
>>
>>84149287
Bendis saw an action figure and said gimme
>>
Bunn.
>>
>>84149347
It was golden on Remender - I just don't know why the writers didn't want to stick with the golden 'Venom as Black-Ops' idea.
>>
>>84149287
Don't worry. Everything's pointing out to him returning to Earth for good after Civil War II.
>>
>>84149287
There's too many Symbiote threads going on

>one about the Mania reveal
>one about Brock
>Space Knight storytime
>this thread
>>
>>84149287
Have you heard of Bendis? The Bendis?
>>
>>84150771
Its 8 people on the board with a fetish for them.
>>
>>84150835
Yep, and I just saw a thread about Iron Man and Venom's looks. It would be alright if people actually liked them as characters instead of making them fetishes.
>>
>>84149287
You answered it yourself, it started with Bunn.

Which was unfortunate because Bunn's run started promising like Remender's but then the whole deal with demons and crap took front and center and uninteresting crap like whatever the hell the cyborg things were.
>>
>>84150954
>but then the whole deal with demons and crap took front and center
Looked like he was just trying to tie up loose ends from Circle of Four, which is admirable, but that's something that should be taken care of in another team-up.
>>
>>84150771

As long as they push the movie threads down, I'm all for it.
>>
>>84149287
it's a generic, shitty concep made to autistic bronys who'd get triggered by the original monster and want everything generic like muh cheap trendy tv shows

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>84151568
What?
>>
>>84150206
Everything's also pointing to his book being cancelled for good after Civil War II.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.