[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After attack, Disney World removes gators/crocs from shows and rides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: epcot%20pp1%20croc[1].jpg (178 KB, 960x920) Image search: [Google]
epcot%20pp1%20croc[1].jpg
178 KB, 960x920
>http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article86630427.html

>In the wake of a tragic alligator attack at a Disney World hotel that left a 2-year-old boy dead, Disney World has begun to make changes — even to decade-old attractions.

>Louis, the trumpet-playing alligator from the 2009 film The Princess and the Frog, was supposed to be a part of the Friendship Faire castle show at Magic Kingdom, but got pulled just days before the show premiered on June 23, according to a Disney employee, who asked to remain anonymous because of job security. The alligator was supposed to play trumpet during the show.

>The Tic Toc Croc from Peter Pan, known for hunting villain Captain Hook, was also removed from the Festival of Fantasy parade at Magic Kingdom, park guests reported.

>The Jungle Cruise has also changed its scripts, stopping employees from making jokes like “but remember, folks, if you don’t watch your children, the crocodiles will,” as they narrate an adventure ride through rivers across the world, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The script, known for its puns, has been in place since 1962.

>Guides on the Kilimanjaro Safari ride at Disney’s Animal Kingdom have also removed references to the predators, the Daily Mail reported. Staff no longer claim the tour bridge could dump them into the crocodile pit below.

R.I.P fictional Disney crocs
>>
this is fucking ridiculous
how about removing humans next?
>>
PLAGUE CARRYING MOUSE FOUND IN DISNEYLAND MEN'S ROOM. PARK TO ABANDON ALL MENTIONS OF MICE.
>>
Why was there an alligator at a disney hotel?
>>
How long before some crocodile equality group shows up?
>>
>>84148295
They are pretty common in Florida.
>>
>>84148219

I'm still half-expecting the whole thing to be a JonBenet Ramsey-esque coverup by the parents. Accidentally kid their kid, drop the body off in a Florida lake and claim a gator dragged the kid off.

Didn't the police say they recovered the child's body "intact"? Even a small gator would have pulled off a 2-year-old's arms and legs.
>>
Wonder if this is only temporary.
>>
>>84148368

>kill their kid.

jesus, brain.
>>
>>84148368
>Accidentally kid their kid

I've heard of dying of laughter but this is a bit much
>>
>>84148219
I understand removing the jokes from the scripts, but removing the crocs from the actual rides and shows is stupid.
>>
>>84148219
Why didn't they remove Aladdin after 9/11?
>>
>>84148295
It's florida. There are literally 10+ foot alligators everywhere.
>>
>>84148368
I'm fairly sure there's a video of the gator grabbing the kid that's been floating around the Internet. I didn't watch it to confirm but I've seen it posted.
>>
Why do we live in a culture of fear?
>>
>>84148368
Gators are good at killing the shit they want to eat, but not breaking it down for easy consumption. They normally let maggots and shit do that for it. So probably drowned the kid and left it lying around somewhere nearby.
>>
>>84148471
Live an hour north of Orlando and can confirm.

Got a lake behind my place with a big ass alligator that likes to sun bathe. Call him Moe. Moe's pretty chill, but I'd never let my kid around him because I give a shit about my kid's safety.
>>
>>84148535
To be fair, the Jungle Cruise flat out making a "crocs will eat your kids" joke really would be poor taste to keep it in.
>>
>>84148295
Its Florida. If you cannot see the bottom of a body of water bigger than a puddle you assume there is an alligator/crocodile in it. The family were from up north and assumed the "no swimming" sign could be disregarded because they're stupid tourists.
>>
>>84148219
GatorGate has begun
>>
If someone is killed on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, do they ban pirates, robots, or Johnny Depp?
>>
>>84148219

How long till the Temple of Doom edit where the guy falls into water and that's it?
>>
>>84148578
This, it's kind of poor taste to do this right after, same with the safaris talking about dumping you into a croc pit.

But Louis and Tick Toc...those are like..main characters. what the fuck.
>>
File: 1462961954693.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1462961954693.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>84148219
>one alligator kills a kid
>all beloved crocs and gators are responsible and have to pay for it
>even though a croc wasn't even responsible, fuck'em anyway
>>
>>84148589

Letting your kid walk near the shore or perhaps putting his feet in water marked "no swimming" isn't exactly the height of arrogance. If it was "no swimming" because "gators might take a bite of you" that should probably be marked.

Or hell, its a Disney property, they have the money to keep the bodies of water next to their hotels cleared of gators. Have a team on staff checking the ponds regularly.
>>
>>84148295
bruh

do you even florida
>>
So this is how muslims feel.
>>
>>84148675

There were not gators to be known in that area of the water. There's other dangers as to why they put no swimming. BUT gators be gators and moved on around. Gators climb chainlink fences and get around many man made structures and disney HAS always caught and released gators and worked with local animal control. They're sneaky giant beasts though. This is a FREAK ACCIDENT. Trying to blame anyone is non-sense. If anything, blame america for establishing cities in a semi-prehistoric ecosystem where giant bugs and brain eating amoeba live.
>>
File: harvey_ep021_08.jpg (85 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
harvey_ep021_08.jpg
85 KB, 400x300
>>84148219

It's Florida. Alligators are fucking everywhere. I live about a minute away from a lake filled with them. They have nothing to do with cartoon gators in any form or fashion. It's not like anybody is going to be triggered either. The only person who would, would be the child and he's dead, and I seriously doubt the parents are going to come back to a place where their 2 year old child got killed.

The real thing they should take away is better wildlife control on the parks grounds and more warning signs overall.
>>
>>84148368
There were way too many witnesses for that kind of plan to have been considered, especially when there were plenty of more secluded bodies of water nearby that would have been much more suited. It happened on a beach outside of the hotel on "movies on the beach night." A ton of people would have been around and watched it happen. It would have taken serious stupidity and balls to try to pull that in that place at that time for no reason.
>>
>>84148860
#notallgators
>>
>>84148675
>>84148894
The issue was the new Disney Vacation Club bungalows at the Polynesian Resort. Idiots kept feeding the gators from the waterside back porches and people kept getting away with it with just a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>84148894
>This is a FREAK ACCIDENT. Trying to blame anyone is non-sense.

Damn. I see this response so rarely, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for it. I've been getting really sick of every tragedy needing several scapegoats to blame and then everyone arguing which of them is worst.
>>
>>84148860

Except Muslims are not savage beast and should be able to rationalize between what's right and wrong in today's world and their archaic ideology. Especially a practicing Muslim in the west. If you seriously practice the religion and agree that ANYBODY should be killed upon your ideology you don't belong in a first world country. You belong in a cannon, getting blasted to the moon.
>>
>>84148929
When I was like 3 years old my friend had a plastic snake toy. My mom loves to tell the story of how one day I was in the yard playing while my mom worked on the porch and she heard me saying 'mikey's snek! mikey's snek!' and looked up in time to see me about to attempt to grab and hug a very very large copperhead. Kids maybe don't need encouragement in an environment where such things actually do exist. I'm not saying it isn't a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, but...I get it, too.

Full disclosure: I have no memory of this event other than my mother's retelling of the story at awkward moments, and did not grow up to be a scalie. Thank you.
>>
>>84148219
That Nightclub shooting happened in the same city Disney World resides. Will they ban all the Aladdin rides now?
>>
File: man feeds hog marshmallows.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
man feeds hog marshmallows.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>84148971
That is a new part of the story I hadn't heard yet. I can definitely believe it.
>>
>>84148219
I can understand making jokes about kids getting eaten by crocs would be in poor taste, but it seems like reacting this strongly is just drawing more attention.
>>
>>84149043
Fucking this. The reason this shit is such big news is specifically because it's such a rarity.
>>
>>84149113
But... why do this? Boredom?
>>
>>84149065

Kids are retarded. When my sister was like 3 or 5 she grabbed a black widow from our garden because she saw it in a nature documentary and wanted to show my mom.

It doesn't matter if you associate it with whatever, they don't realize the danger in most of the cases. Even if you didn't know about the snake your dumb undeveloped mind would of probably lead you to the same fate. If what >>84148971 said is true then the real issue is older people being stupid enough to condition and attract gators closer to residence. They should know better than to do this shit as adults.

Like >>84149043 , this is a freak accident and there's not really anyone to blame in this case. Tighten up security and give people a bit more than a slap on the wrist next time they feed/do stuff to the gators and there you go.

>>84149261

It's something called being an asshole. Some people realize animals are stupid and take it as fair means to abuse them.
>>
>>84149113
Damn. I knew what was coming and nature is savage and all that, but when the attack actually happens it makes me feel pretty bad. Just a dick move.
>>
File: 1466531969147.webm (1005 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466531969147.webm
1005 KB, 1280x720
>>84148219
>The Jungle Cruise has also changed its scripts, stopping employees from making jokes like “but remember, folks, if you don’t watch your children, the crocodiles will,”

>tfw I was there a month ago and my Jungle Cruise guide mimed an alligator attack
>tfw that was probably one of the last times he'll get to do that

It's a shame too, that dude was really fucking funny.
>>
>>84149113
>People think he's feeding the hog
>When in reality he's feeding the croc
>>
>>84149261
Boredom, entertainment, ignorance. If you listen to the original video with sound, many of the people on the boat actually seem pretty surprised that shit got so violent.

Also hogs are pests and not well liked, so they probably thought taking the opportunity to maybe kill one would be doing some kind of service. It would only end up attracting gators to boats, though, so it's a really stupid move.
>>
>>84149261
one part asshole to animals (although the gator would beg to differ) one part dealing with hogs as a major pest in the southern united states.

On one hand he's feeding native wildlife using invasive species, on another he's baiting an animal to it's demise.
>>
>>84149261
>>84149312
Because tourists can be really fucking dumb.

Like earlier this year, tourists at Yellowstone grabbed a baby bison and put it in their car because they thought it was too cold. Or how there's been like two incidents this year of Yellowstone tourists walking off the boardwalks onto the hot spring plains, with one guy dying after falling into one of those boiling death pits.
>>
>>84149342
Wonder if they all tell each other gator jokes in the breakroom.
>>
File: dMWeHJU.jpg (80 KB, 605x657) Image search: [Google]
dMWeHJU.jpg
80 KB, 605x657
>>84149423
>tourists at Yellowstone
That's not even the half of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQL5GXnwp0
>>
>>84148219
Wait, so because some kid got killed by an Alligator, we now have to pretend at Disney parks that 'gators and crocs dont' exist?

How does that make sense? They should be heightening up awareness about these creatures, not erasing it.
>>
>>84148219
They can't do that, we like aligators and crocs, just don't remove then now.
>>
>>84149407
Pretty much. It's not a bad thing for the gator to eat the hog. But let's be real; he only did it because he wanted to see an animal get killed by another animal and that's pretty not cool. I hope he felt like a dick when he actually got what he was after.
>>
>>84149480
This

more should be done to teach kids and their parents about how dangerous these animals can be. But instead, they try and hide the problem.
>>
>>84148341
Just you wait until caimans & gharials get involved. Then we'll have ourselves a real shitshow.
>>
>>84149261
Southern United States. Hogs are a serious problem tho, they destroy more than just crops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUSObK_gU-g
>>
File: Sherrif Kay.png (133 KB, 339x296) Image search: [Google]
Sherrif Kay.png
133 KB, 339x296
>>84148643
>beloved crocs and gators
>>
>>84149480
Having friendly cartoon mascots of the animals playing trumpets and hugging children probably isn't a good way to raise safety awareness on the issue, though.

And like other anons have said, joking about children being mauled is just distasteful in the wake of this kind of accident.

I still think they may be going a bit overboard, though.
>>
Since this is a parks thread I got good news and bad news.

Good News: Guardians Tower of Terror in Florida is completely dead

Bad News: Now they're thinking of shoving Guardians of the Galaxy into Epcot.
>>
>>84148295
Welcome to Florida
>>
>>84149664
why not just have Chris Pratt park bench?
>>
>>84148219
>Parents let 2 year old wade in the water by himself
>no swimming sign

Fucking morons. Parents shouldn't have left their child unattended in the water, even if there was no gators.

I spent a lot of my childhood at cabins/lake houses in the midwest (no gators, poi snakes, sharks, ect). Until we were nearly 10 my siblings and I weren't allowed to be in the water by myself without a parent supervision. Why were these parents so fucking dense? You're in Florida for fucks sake. Aren't there gators in the storm drains and sewers?
>>
File: disney.jpg (48 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
48 KB, 800x435
And yet this is still up
>>
>>84149769
I feel bad for laughing. But that's pretty funny.
>>
File: sad alligator.png (154 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
sad alligator.png
154 KB, 511x640
See you later, alligator.
>>
>>84149602
The Tic Toc Croc from Peter Pan wasn't friendly, it was fucking scary. So scary, in fact, that even Hook, the main villain, is terrified of it.

Also that whole bit about changing the Jungle Cruise script, by removing this "joke" (I don't even see it as a joke) which serves more as a -warning-, a very apt and relevant one, especially given the circumstances of this case, strikes me as very stupid. That is another thing that they SHOULD have kept.
>>
>>84149423
>Like earlier this year, tourists at Yellowstone grabbed a baby bison and put it in their car because they thought it was too cold.
Man you're being unfair with half the story here.

The guy was someone who regularly worked with animals and saw that the baby bison was abandoned by its herd. The herd had already given up on it and left it shivering in a river and consistently ignored the baby even when it caught up.

The baby was just hanging at the side of the road waiting to get hit by a car or get eaten. The guy brought it to the park people who later decided to euthanize it because they didn't have the resources to take care of it.
>>
File: 1465006349973.png (72 KB, 155x193) Image search: [Google]
1465006349973.png
72 KB, 155x193
>>84149769
>>
File: 1369174875342.gif (2 MB, 254x275) Image search: [Google]
1369174875342.gif
2 MB, 254x275
>>84149769
What the fuck.
>>
This is complete horseshit.

>>84148219
>In the wake of a tragic alligator attack at a Disney World hotel that left a 2-year-old boy dead
ALLEGED attack.

>>84148535
>Why do we live in a culture of fear?
This. Are you going for a swim in the lagoon, or are you going to live your life in fear?

>>84148860
>So this is how muslims feel.
Look up how many humans are killed by muslims each year compared to alligators and crocodiles COMBINED. I'll wait.
>>
>>84149423
I like Yellowstone for being a perfect place for natural selection to occur.

I remember going there as a kid, and also glacier nat park, and remembering how fucking retarded some of the tourists were with bears and buffalo. Thankfully, my parents weren't airheads.
>>
>>84149043

I know. This isn't a case where we can say

>"These things happen"

and shrug it off. This isn't a bison trampling someone in yellowstone, this isn't a bird shitting on someone. These things DO NOT HAPPEN. If it was an every day normal thing there might be people to blame, different things you could have done, ways to act moving forward. This is a horrible freak accident. This has never happened in this location, this family has never been to florida, i mean so many things added up, how can you blame anyone for something where it's not so common. Yet people with these incidents need to blame someone. If anyone knew this was going to happen, well then god damn, why wasn't something done? It's cause no one knew. A meteor hits the earth, we going blame NASA for not noticing, Jupiter for not pulling it away with it's gravity? At what point do you just accept that.... hey, this was fucked, but it happened and it's not normal so no one can really be at fault here.
>>
>>84149933
>Look up how many humans are killed by muslims each year compared to alligators and crocodiles COMBINED. I'll wait.
Wow way to miss the point by taking the actions of others and pinning it on every member of the group that's not even unified in the first place.

I bet you'd do this to an innocent gator if Trump told you to.

He was on that golf course first! YOU get out!
>>
I wonder what would have happened if a bunch of mice had killed that kid.
>>
Serious discussion question: what if there was a terrorist attack directly linked to ISIS in a Disney park? What would be the ramifications to Muslim visitors?
>>
>>84149392
>many of the people on the boat actually seem pretty surprised that shit got so violent.

This is something a lot of people unfamiliar with wildlife don't consider either.

Nature can be a pretty brutal place, and even hunting animals can pretty messy sometimes. People think they have a grasp on what predators do because they watch Animal Planet, but they don't know that those shows cut out the bits before the prey is actually dead.

Watching animals be killed, even in nature, can be pretty traumatizing.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 660x440
>>84148295
Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
A croc like me
Can learn to be human too
>>
>>84150067
Nothing, because catering to Muslims is the media flavor of the month.
>>
>>84150067
Are you implying there were alligator people with alligator money who were visiting the park as legitimate alligator tourists with their alligator families and alligator children getting alligator caricature pictures drawn of them where their alligator heads are stuck on a human person and now they're getting kicked out?
>>
File: deer-head-shot-o.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
deer-head-shot-o.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>84150074
>even hunting animals can pretty messy sometimes

bullets fuck things up

like really, REALLY fuck things up

it must be horrible living with yourself after shooting a person, knowing what a bullet does to living animal. It's bad enough shooting the animal, would never do it for sport.
>>
>>84148675
bruh if a gator wants to go for a swim it's going for a swim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp_bUYPrTg
>>
>>84149769
Thats kinda cute I want one
>>
File: killer-croc-monsters.png (845 KB, 839x820) Image search: [Google]
killer-croc-monsters.png
845 KB, 839x820
>>84150126
>>
>>84150152
fuck you shooting animals is in the second amendment you freedom hating fag

see right there, we have the right to a "well regulated militia" against animals so fuck you
>>
>>84148535
>Why do we live in a culture of fear?
because fear and hate are far more powerful motivators than love and compassion
>>
>>84150152
To be fair I would consider that shot more humane.

Yeah, it's gory, but the deer didn't suffer at all. What's bad are the people who hunt and don't realize that you're supposed to aim for the heart or head so that the deer doesn't suffer, and instead shoot them in the stomach and let them sit and die for half an hour.
>>
>>84149480
It better be temporary. If all this shit is still gone 10 years from now when nobody but the kid's parents remembers they can just go fuck themselves. But I'm a poorfag and will never get to go anyway.
>>
>>84149762
THIS. I seriously don't get why people are either super overprotective of their children or don't give a shit and literally there seems to be no in between. Gators show up in peoples pools sometimes are people really stupid enough to not watch their two year old in the water? I'm surprised he didn't drown honestly.
>>
>>84148295
They have as much a right to be there as anyone else.
>>
>>84149480
>Disney and Pixar now begin working on a new film with an alligator protagonist who goes on an adventure with his loud mouthed and endearing croc buddy from down under
>>
You know, I was reading the article and this thread. There honestly is someone to blame.

The Parents.

The article even states that there were barriers and signs warning of alligators and to not go near the water.

What the fuck were those parents thinking? That is grade A negligence.
>>
>>84149480
Sounds to me like Disney Land is run by Alligators disguised as business men.
It was only a matter of time I guess.
>>
>>84150331
you don't leave your 2 year old kid unattended in the water, ANY water, even a blow up kiddie pool. What were they thinking
>>
SO SADS

REMOVE CROC

THINK OF FEELINGS
>>
>>84149826
>by removing this "joke" (I don't even see it as a joke)
It was a pun. Watch your kids or the crocs will, the implication being they'd watch them with hungry eyes.
The humor clearly reads fine.
>>
>>84150331
>>84150384
Everyone keeps saying the child was unattended, but is that even true. I thought I had heard that the parents were right there when the gator took the kid. Which wouldn't be a surprise since it's an animal that excels in sneaking up on prey.
>>
>>84150384
They weren't
>>
>>84150510
Yeah, the dad even tried to fight the alligator off when it got the kid.

It's just a horrible freak accident. Judgement isn't going to solve anything.
>>
>>84150510
And I'm pretty sure the "No Swimming" signs were posted after the fact because of this.

Like seriously, this just fucking sucks and no one is really at fault here.

Disney gets rid of nuisance alligators all the time.

People chill on that beach all the time.

So much so they had a movie night at that time on that beach.
>>
>>84150489
Of course they are animatronic so some of the humor comes from the absurdity of this claim, and some comes from the word play.
In the wake of such a tragedy while a warning could be considered useful, it would be disrespectful to have it in this format of a joke that could be perceived as making light of the situation.
>>
>>84148433
Underrated
>>
>>84150510
>Everyone keeps saying the child was unattended, but is that even true.

I honestly think people are just assuming that. Cause if you think about it, why would two parents willingly walk their kid up to a barricade that says "DO NOT ENTER FOR RISK OF DEATH, ALLIGATORS NEARBY", and think to themselves, "Hm, I guess that means its okay for my TINY PERFECTLY GATOR MEAL SIZED CHILD to play near the waters edge".

Any sane parent wouldn't take their child 600 feet within range of a sign or area that had warnings like that.
>>
>>84150629
No, it was inane. What does 9/11 have to do with Aladdin? None of the terrorists were from Agrabah!
>>
>>84148578
but those are crocodiles, not alligators.
>>
File: wtf-anime-fat-guy-jump.gif (2 MB, 315x177) Image search: [Google]
wtf-anime-fat-guy-jump.gif
2 MB, 315x177
>>84148219
>parents are stupid and let kid die because they weren't around no be 10 feet away doesn't count especially with as young as kid as that
>blame the park for it it is somewhat their fault but it is florida
>park takes out anything pertaining to alligators or crocodiles

Why are most parents today such entitled shits who can't accept they are shit at parenting?
>>
Feed working clocks to all alligators around the park. Problem solved.
>>
>>84149046
cool clock
>>
>>84150203
>half an hour
>for a stomach shot
Pretty liberal there, that's kind of short
More like half a day
>>
>>84150657
The warning signs were just basic "No Swimming" ones.

Disney's only now put up "Warning: Gators and Snakes probably in here" ones.
>>
>>84150661
But don't you remember when Aladdin flew his magic carpet into the castle parapet's shouting ALI AKHBAR
>>
>>84150692
That only works on crocodiles.
>>
File: towelhead.png (321 KB, 684x384) Image search: [Google]
towelhead.png
321 KB, 684x384
>>84150661
they're all brownskinned towelheads to me
>>
File: 0vR3GaT.jpg (35 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
0vR3GaT.jpg
35 KB, 177x278
>>84148219
I expected them to do this ever since it happened, especially with the parade stuff and maybe merchandise, so I don't see why everyone's so surprised.

Even then, some of this seems like bullshit.

>The script, known for its puns, has been in place since 1962.

No it hasn't. The crocodile line maybe, I wouldn't know since I'm not that old, but I'm pretty fucking sure they've changed the script before because they realized it was stale. IIRC there were jokes with more modern references too.

>Staff no longer claim the tour bridge could dump them into the crocodile pit below.

I definitely remember that the bridge no longer shakes when the truck crosses over it, so I'm pretty sure they stopped claiming that a long time ago. I think they made those changes when they removed the whole poaching storyline (Including the wayne brady mannequin) from the ride and made it just a regular nature tour.
>>
>>84150754
Fuck you that's Robin Williams you're talking about there.
>>
>>84150783
A script being in place doesn't imply it never gets revised.
>>
>>84150819
It does if you mention that fact while talking about a revision. Otherwise it's a non-sequitor.
>>
>>84148219
Resident Florida man wanting to point out that while gators are /really/ fucking common down here, they usually don't give a shit about humans. In fact, they probably fear us as much as we fear them. The child's feet were in the water so he probably mistook it for two fish, took a bite, and drowned the kid. Also, most tourists don't seem to think twice about gators being in water as much as us locals do. Let alone a couple from the middle of bumble fuck nowhere who have never seen a gator before, let alone know that they could be in literally any water. The tragedy of this situation is just happenstance. Wrong place at the wrong time. However, it does make sense for Disney to do what they did. They are a business and have a responsibility to make their guests feel safe. As I said before, this state is literally infested with gators, killing the ones that were at the park isn't going to do jack shit to the population.
>>
>>84149480
Profits, my friends. Imagery that brings up bad memories reduces profits. Actually trying to do something positive in the wake of an accident will only remind people that accident happened.

It's all about the bottom line.
>>
>>84149995
It's a materialistic thing. If no one is at fault, who am I going to sue? That alligator was fed with the fruits of my hard work and didn't even pay me for it!
>>
File: laughingkatrinas.png (362 KB, 552x399) Image search: [Google]
laughingkatrinas.png
362 KB, 552x399
>>84149769
>>
>>84150819
Yeah, I guess that's true. It's still misleading to spice up the article but I can't call them liars about it.
>>
File: 1404284334909.jpg (19 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1404284334909.jpg
19 KB, 510x430
>>84148219
>let's remove the gators and pretend they don't exist!
>>
This probably isn't permanent and they'll be back within the next couple of years. It's just a PR move nobody expected them to make, but they're doing it just in case.
>>
>>84149423
Yellowstone has boardwalks overlooking the geysers?
>>
File: noswimming.jpg (122 KB, 634x422) Image search: [Google]
noswimming.jpg
122 KB, 634x422
>>84148675
>Letting your kid walk near the shore or perhaps putting his feet in water marked "no swimming" isn't exactly the height of arrogance.

Arrogance? No. Mind-numbing stupidity? Yes.

Pic related. It's one of the many, many signs posted around the resort.
>>
Now I'm scared PATF isn't getting into Kingdom Hearts 3, though Louis can be written out and Tiana and Dr. Facilier are almost certain to appear anyway.
>>
>>84149973
>live in New York state and used to go vacationing in the Adirondacks
>dumbshits keep feeding the bears, so bears are always wandering near the cabins
>walking from one cabin to another when I was 6, waving flashlight around and taking my time
>aunt and siblings panicking and waving me to hurry up
>give no fucks and keep taking my time, aunt yelling at me when I get to the cabin and siblings crying
>Apparently a black bear walked behind me during the trip and I didn't notice it
>It followed me for a few seconds before walking away
>had no idea why aunt was upset
>>
>>84150923
>millions of little kids walking around your park
>kids blurt out anything, have no censor
>"HAY THERES THE THING THAT ATTACKED THAT LITTLE KID"
>hundreds of kids yelling this out everyday when they see a cartoon gator
>people all around them trying to have a good time are reminded of a little kid DYING

Get a brain, edgekid, you dont have someone from Stormfront be the tour guide at a Holocaust exhibition
>>
>>84149423
Those Yellowstone deaths seem to be like one of the worst ways to go. Not quite "sucked through a vacuum into a hole the size of a penny" bad, but "burning hot pits of acid that leave no remains" have to be up there
>>
>>84150980
https://twitter.com/abc7/status/743937018804088833
Yeah, one of many signs put up after the incident.
>>
>>84149326
Oh fuck off. Hogs are a huge pest.
>>
>>84149826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjlSAEgeTo4

Yes, this scene is absolutely terrifying with its whimsical theme music and comically cartoony characters. Just look at the brave Mr Smee risk his life by valiently shooing the croc away like it's a dog.

The tic toc croc only ever ate the bad guy. He wasn't scary to the audience unless they gave too much thought to the idea of being eaten by a crocodile, which they didn't because the audience was children. Even Captain Hook is more of a comedic villain than anything and him being terrified of the croc is to play up his "cowardly codfish" nature. Peter and the kids aren't afraid of crocodiles because crocodiles aren't presented as something they should be afraid of.

This movie teaches more about how you should be afraid of mermaids and fairies than it instills fear of crocodiles.
>>
>>84150331
Tourists are fucking dumb.

We recently had some tourists go missing from a national park nearby(relatively). Everyone was panicking and a search party was formed, found some barely alive with some still missing, etc.

reason they went missing was because they decided to go past a bunch of "NO SWIMMING, THERE'S A WATERFALL UP AHEAD YOU DUMBFUCKS" signs and go swimming on top of a waterfall.
>>
>>84151062
I think that's kind of a hyperbole but that's probably the exact sort of thing Disney is trying to avoid. It's not so much that alligators and crocodiles are evil, it's that they don't want people to be reminded of what happened while they're in the park.
>>
>>84151062
Remember when that kid died on the Mission to Mars ride?
>>
>>84150218
Actually, drowning was his cause of death. It was just he only drowned because the gator dragged him under.
>>
>>84150960
Most of the trails around geothermic features at Yellowstone use boardwalks because the ground is so fragile and brittle.
>>
>>84150595
No Swimming signs were there beforehand, but it was more to prevent accidents involving boat traffic and because the water is probably too dirty for swimming.
>>
>>84151062
so fucking what many kids died because of rollercoasters and shit and they still ride them now
>>
>>84151062
thats rediculous
>>
>disney buys marvel
>marvel owns the rights to spoody
>spoody has a villain called the lizard
>lizard ate his own human son
>croc attack at didney
Like pottery, it rhymes
>>
>>84151062
bitch I fucking WOULD

>and zis is how we ACTUALLY did it, not that pussy ass censored shit they tell you!
>>
>>84151281
I think there's a difference between that and what happened here.

The tone in this thread makes it sound like people think tumblr/SJWs/the parents are behind this when it was a decision Disney made by itself. Nobody is trying to hide the fact alligators or crocodiles exist and are dangerous (in fact Disney has put up new signs specifically about gators), it's that they don't want people coming to the park, billed as the happiest place on earth, and being reminded that a toddler had just been killed by an animal. It's not in Disney's itinerary to turn this into a lesson about how we need to watch our kids or how dangerous nature can be.
>>
>>84151332

But that's a lizard not a croc.
>>
>>84151223
He had some kind of undiagnosed heart condition I thought
>>
>Suicide Squad removes Killer Croc from the movie
Oh wait that's what Marvel would do.
>>
>>84151754
Most kid killers/rapists are creepy white guys anon
>>
>>84151754
Are you saying you're ok with this shit?
>>
>>84148378
They'll definitely bring back croc/gator related stuff in a year, tops. It's just them removing references right now to try and help it blow over faster.
>>
>>84151699
Yeah if anything the marketing guy would leak a shocking news story about how Killer Crocs actor nibbled on a kid and did other zany and epic things
>>
>>84151754
Are libs behind this?
>>
File: 1447568033397.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1447568033397.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>84148368
ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF KID LA KID
>>
>>84151889
Mom IS gonna freak
>>
>>84148290
Nothing in the world would make me happier than some shit like this.
>>
>>84148368
Gators like to have their prey decompose underwater for a bit before eating.
>>
>>84150067
Honestly, they'd get to work to try to make a Muslim princess. That's such a huge deal and Disney is such a huge deal, their reaction would make history.
>>
>>84152125
>>84152137
The Sultan even says "Praise Allah"
>>
>>84150152
What did they it with? A fucking cannon?
>>
File: 1463365688663.gif (853 KB, 235x277) Image search: [Google]
1463365688663.gif
853 KB, 235x277
>>84149769
Kek
>>
File: 1456017107399_0.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1456017107399_0.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>>84150092
That's pretty good anon.
>>
>>84148593
Underrated post.
>>
>>84148675
>Leaving a two year-old unattended
>At night
>Splashing around where he could easily drown
Even without the alligators they'd be dangerously negligent.
>>
>>84152234
That's just how standard rifles are like anon.

You know, the kind that anyone can walk in and buy whenever for whatever reason.
>>
>>84151699
Oh, shut up.
>>
>>84149826
>(I don't even see it as a joke)
Are there people this socially blind?
>>
>>84148219
I guess when pirates of the Caribbean breaks down. The gators eat the tourists

They could market this to their advantage. Disney is now the closest experience we can get to having a real life Jurassic Park
>>
>>84152778
Well, Florida is full of old fossils.
>>
Daily reminder that crocodiles and alligators are the same thing
>>
>>84152932
What about those Galvain things?
>>
>>84149769
OK /co/ I know you all well enough

who owns one and masturbates n it?
>>
>>84150126
Do Muslims pay to get their heads drawn onto Christian bodies?
>>
File: Beast totally scores.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Beast totally scores.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>>84152545
No regrets.
>>
>>84151240
man that boardwalk needs rails
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 243x207
>>84149769
Fucking beautiful
>>
>>84149367
With how close that last one was to the gator, I think they knew exactly what they were doing.

Also
>The one hog at the end looking for the marshmallow while its buddy is being eaten alive in front of it.
>>
>>84153607
Yes. Like lambs to the slaughter.

wait...
>>
so if a bunch of mice ate a kid alive. i wonder what would happen to Mickey.
>>
>>84148219
Hey, you know what this means?

No reptiles in Zootopia 2.
>>
>>84148341
Already there. They killed all the crocs in the pond.
>>
File: Feels bad Hater.jpg (56 KB, 405x348) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad Hater.jpg
56 KB, 405x348
>>84153852
There weren't any reptiles in Zootopia 1
>>
>>84150980
those were JUST PUT UP, jackass. the original signs didn't have gators on them.
>>
>>84153110
What the fuck kind of question is

I don't know maybe one of them had a King Arthur caricature or something
>>
>>84149113
Full version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xpb7F7bAsM
>>
>>84148643
>beloved crocs and gators
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>Stupid Rednecks let their toddler in water that has no swimming signs
Just like that nigger who let her kid fall in the Gorilla pen.
Don't blame the animal, blame the parents
>>
>>84149829
cool story bro
>>
>>84150092
>not When I'm Human

disappointing
>>
>>84149829
Yeah, the calf was as good as dead as soon as it fell into the river.
>>
>>84148219
They removed them from Disney World, but what about Disney Land?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFBm_brx4Q
>>
>>84154208
>Don't blame the animal,
but then we can't blame the nigger
>>
>>84149580

i love how creative people get when it comes to killing hogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89UliEiQQyU
>>
File: Gagilator.jpg (88 KB, 613x916) Image search: [Google]
Gagilator.jpg
88 KB, 613x916
>>84148295
>>84148219
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEE

>snaps like Gaston
>Swims in bogs like Gaston
>Creeps up and drowns small children like Gaston
>In a crocodillian suit he's INTIMIDAAAATING
>What a reptile guy that Gaston!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 960x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 960x533
>>84155340
Here's a (you), (you) deserve it.
>>
>>84152234
>>84152532

no it's not, it's a special fragmentating varmint hunting round, it would hardly have the same effects on humans, we're tougher than that.

i've seen .50cals do less damage than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 630x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 630x493
>>84148368

>JonBenet Ramsey-esque coverup by the parents.

>Accidentally kill their kid

Hey, you can't prove that.
>>
>>84148860

Crocodiles kill in instinct/to survive/for food/in fear and can't rationalize thought or have conscience decision making skills.

Muslims (while also being savage killing animals) know that killing is legally and morally wrong.
>>
>>84155712
>that womans face
She knows they did it.
>>
>>84153869
WHY DID THEY KEEP CROCODILES IN A FUCKING POND AT A RESORT?!
>>
>>84150980
You're a fucking retard. I bet you're going to vote for Trump.
>>
>Disney puts up NO SWIMMING SIGN instead of BEWARE OF ALLIGATORS because the latter would be bad for PR
>child who wasn't swimming gets eaten by an alligator
>somehow it's the parents fault for assuming that a beach in a resort area wouldn't have giant monsters crawling out of it to EAT THEIR FUCKING TODDLER

Anyone who thinks for even a second that this wasn't 100% Disney's fault should be rounded up in camps and executed. I absolutely despise people who leap to the defense of megacorporations at the expense of actual humans. I am very serious in saying that you should be fucking killed.

That said, it's retarded that they are removing the cartoon characters that had nothing to do with any of this. That's what you get with a retard-filled bureaucracy that put a monster-infested beach next to a children's event in the first place.
>>
>>84156087
According to Disney apologists, crocodiles in Florida just spontaneously generate in any body of water. It's impossible to use fences or nets to keep them out of areas. It's also impossible to pay hillbillies to hunt and kill them. Anything that would cost Disney money is just ridiculous and unworkable, because corporate profits are the most important thing in the world.
>>
>>84156087
I hear they get everywhere no matter what you do. Like if you leave out a dog dish too long in Florida a gator will move in.
>>
>>84148576
>not caring about gator safety
Children are monsters, anon.
>>
Holy shit they really did ban assault gators.
>>
File: gaston.jpg (35 KB, 330x320) Image search: [Google]
gaston.jpg
35 KB, 330x320
>>84155340

5 star post anon
>>
I still have this mug from their Port Orleans hotel
>>
>>84148578
>To be fair

Is this the designated cry of the cuckhold?
>>
>>84156120
I bet YOU'RE voting for Trump
>>
>>84149113
>that one pig mere inches away thinking "Well Greg died, but that marshmallow is still floating there"
>>
>>84149468
>>84149423
Why are tourists so either dumb or so very fucking stubborn/dont give a fuck, like iv seen tourists just stand on stone displays in show caves before and everything for camera shots destroying natural rock formations that toke thousands or years to make its sickening.
>>
>>84149762
What the fuck makes you think the child was unattended? The parents were close enough to wrestle with the thing before it got away.

Why are you bringing up a "no swimming" sign? No one was swimming. The problem wasn't the danger of swimming, the problem was MOTHERFUCKING ALLIGATORS IN THE FUCKING LAKE.

You think the parents deserved to lose a child because of Disney's incompetence? You're a fucking idiot and should be shot.
>>
File: rancid_rabbit.jpg (27 KB, 283x211) Image search: [Google]
rancid_rabbit.jpg
27 KB, 283x211
ATTENTION ALL COLLECTORS.

HORDE ALL GATOR AND CROC DISNEY MEMORABILIA

>>84156281
Keep sitting on that coal, anon. Could be a diamond someday.
>>
>>84156329
I'm not the one sucking corporate dick while mocking the victims of a tragedy so why would you think that?
>>
>>84151240
That looks incredibly dangerous and I'm surprised it exists in a first world country. Why the fuck are children allowed on it?!
>>
>>84151240
>>84153196
Rails and bins, those geothermal lakes have changed colours more times than a chameleon due to humans throwing rubbish in there.
>>
I'm a WDW Cast Member, and most of this is only slightly accurate.

AMA
>>
>>84156412
If I had to pick one word for it, it would be "entitlement."

Among these people's favorite things to say are "I paid X amount of dollars for this, so I expect to get my money's worth" when something even remotely goes wrong with their vacation plans and "but I/he/she did it before so its okay" when they want to get away with shit they know is wrong. For one reason or other they always feel owed for whatever they want with no consequences and act like the world revolves around them for the most bullshit reasons.
>>
>>84156789
How's your day going?
>>
File: 1467045808524.jpg (12 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
1467045808524.jpg
12 KB, 302x167
>>84156236
>alligators can't climb fences
>florida soil cant erode because of how porous it is and cause gaps in fences
>native at-risk wildlife should be killed so stupid people live longer

Go swimming you faggot
>>
>>84156413
Alligators are also notoriously fast, aren't they? It really just sounds like a freak accident. I don't really think anyone is to blame. God knows the family is probably going to fall apart because of this.
>>
>>84153750
They'd be hippocrites and teach the public do distinct between real animals and fictional ones.

You know, like they should be doing now instead.
>>
>>84148219
Damn, that hedge croc is really cool. A shame that the retarded kid had to kill the fun.
>>
>>84156891
I can't believe people are actually getting pissy over Disney (probably temporarily) deciding to remove all two of their alligator/crocodile characters from the park and changing a few lines on some of the rides.
>>
>>84156792
That's because in some places (mostly asians resorts) you get away with everything, so dumbfucks get used to it.
>>
>>84148295
Because it was a large body of water in Florida. . .

Hell, doesn't even take a large body.

>>84148378
It's all temporary, and a lot of stuff being reported isn't even true.

>>84148429
Scripts can't just be changed like that. It's part of an Operating Guide that's protected through lots and lots of red tape. Changing the, "script," is a ton of work, and not an over-night thing, and certainly not worth it for something temporary.

And no crocodiles have been removed from rides. In fact, a bunch at the Jungle Cruise were ADDED recently after being refurbished.

Source: Jungle Skipper

>>84148578
I worked at Jungle the day after. Worrying I was going to say that -- as it's a staple of my cruise -- was physically painful.

I never did, but there's another crocs-eating-children joke that I almost dropped and caught myself.

>>84148589
This is correct. Getting in the water in Florida is like getting in the water in Australia. Sure, you'll probably be fine, but you're really risking a horrible death and have to decide if that's worth it.

>>84148675
> they have the money to keep the bodies of water next to their hotels cleared of gators
lololololol no they don't, to say nothing of the extreme means used on a recently-endangered animal that would be needed for even getting close.

>Have a team on staff checking the ponds regularly.
They do. It's Florida, and a fucking huge lake.

Stop blaming other people when victims are victims for being stupid. You don't get to go in to another ecosystem without having basic awareness of the dangers and be free of responsibility when you get literally bitten in the ass for it.

>>84148894
>There were not gators to be known in that area of the water.

You are also wrong. Gators are well known to be in the water in Florida period, and in that water specifically. We all know, we all see them, and we call them in to have them removed CONSTANTLY.

It's a very common thing. I've spent close to a decade of my life around the lake.
>>
File: Seven Seas Lagoon.jpg (278 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
Seven Seas Lagoon.jpg
278 KB, 800x510
>>84156087
>>84153869
>>84156236
It's not a "pond". The Seven Seas Lagoon is an artificial lake bigger then the Magic Kingdom park.

The Magic Kingdom is essentially a massive two-floored structure, with the Cast Member Utilidors on true ground-level and the theme parks on the top floor. Seven Seas Lagoon is basically a big hole they made when digging out the dirt to hide the utilidors and support the park above. The Lagoon is also connected to natural water sources such as the neighboring Bay Lake.
>>
>>84156928
/co/ doesn't like it when other people's feelings have real life influence over things they're vaguely aware of.
>>
>>84156792
In my case it was asians who did it so its not even exclusive to entitled white familys.
>>
>>84156944
Which brings me back to "but I did it before," which comes from the same kind of place as "but the OTHER resort let me be retarded." It's a willful ignorance that situations and policies can change for different places or different times, in favor of just getting or doing whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>84157147
Asians can be incredibly entitled.
>>
>>84157016
Oh shit. THAT was where the kid died? What the fuck was he doing in that? That's the giant lake you go across on the ferry or around on the monorail. Geez.

There's no way to clear that thing of gators. You might as well try to keep birds out of the park.
>>
>>84148219
>Altering the Jungle Cruise script
>Literally 60 years of the best worst jokes including some by Walt
I swear to god if this isn't just a short time thing
>>
>>84157319
He was likely watching the Electrical Water Pageant on the beach.
>>
>>84148295
There are gators in the parks too. There are a bunch of little ones in the Tom Sawyer island lake at Magic Kingdom. That's why there's mesh on the docks and fences around the island. There are some bigger ones behin Jungle Cruise across the train tracks. You can usually see one or two by the Snow White decorations from the train. There are also little ones in Seven Seas Lagoon and he lake behind Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios

They cold easily get into the Animal Kingdom waterways until work on the night time show started
>>
>>84157319
>There's no way to clear that thing of gators
I see one, maybe two inlets to the natural water.
Construct a dam and have some gator wranglers patrol the waters, and gator levels will plummet.
>>
>>84156789
Do you like playing your character? It's okay if you don't want to say who.
>>
>>84148971
This. It happens in the Magic Kingdom, too. When alligators show up in the Rivers of America, guests buy turkey legs and throw them to the gators.

To that point, there seems to be this, "Disney just ignores it," story going around that is patently false. Gator removal is serious and constant business, and talking to guests who feed gators is, too.

>>84149342
To be fair, he wasn't allowed to do that, anyway. We're pretty strictly not supposed to go off script.

Also, reiterating: script wasn't changed. That's a widely-reported myth.

>>84149826
Well, it didn't happen, so you're good. Skippers haven't been saying it out of preference to avoid controversy over recent events, but no script changes.

>>84149995
Thank you. This is really, really unfortunate, and the family probably should have known better, but mostly it's just an awful freak accident.

>>84150331
There were no barriers.

>>84150595
The signs weren't posted after the fact. They were already there.

>>84150783
I didn't see the, "since 1962," line. That's laughable. It gets little changes here and there every few years, and the ride is a 1971 version that merely has a lot in common with one built in 1955.

The crocodile bridge never shaked, that's a different bridge. And when that bridge isn't shaking, it's because it's not working properly, not anything intentional.

>>84151159
This is correct.

>>84154902
Where alligators are prevalent?

>>84156237
Life long Floridian. Can confirm.
>>
>>84156789
Are any of the female character actors sluts?
And what about the boys?
>>
>>84156811
Decent.
>>
>>84157319
It's hard for me to really understand that a lot of people are commenting on this without actually understanding the environment this occurred in.
>>
>>84156087
It's an alligator, not a crocodile, get your shit straight.
Gators are native and as common as rats. Crocs are non-native and currently low in number.

I wait for the day when they share the same waters, and eventually breed with one another.
>>
>>84157368
The script is altered every year or two, anyway. In small ways, but they add up over time.

That said, it hasn't been altered since the incident.

>>84157457
This. There was one removed just yesterday from MK during park hours.

>>84157536
Um, sure, probably.

>>84157507
I am not a character.
>>
>>84157642
>crocs are non-native

American Crocodiles are native.
>>
>>84157675
Now I remember, it was African Boa Constrictors that I heard about on the news being spotted in FL.
My mistake.
>>
File: Disneyjr.jpg (63 KB, 400x511) Image search: [Google]
Disneyjr.jpg
63 KB, 400x511
>>84157507
>>
>>84156789
Were you as disappointed with steams summer sale as I was?
>>
>>84157646
Do people still enjoy the Jungle Cruise. Last time I went it felt like I was the only guest enjoying it. Any cringeworthy or weird guest stories
>>
>>84153036
Ask /trash/.
>>
>>84156281
FUCK I had that very same mug and used the shit out of it until I broke it.

I drank Vernors' out of it when I was sick.
>>
File: tumblr_n6u09pYjN71qgx21do1_500.gif (998 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6u09pYjN71qgx21do1_500.gif
998 KB, 500x225
>tfw spent 10 minutes flirting back and forth with the qt who talks to tourists about the tigers at Animal Kingdom
>thought she was only being nice until she came back and started again after helping a little kid with that junior ranger thing they do
>tfw I'll never see that tiger qt again
>>
>>84157675
>>84157781

Actually, just this year they found three Nile crocodiles in Florida that had apparently bred in the wild. Which is kinda scary, because Nile Crocs get much bigger than American gators and are a lot more aggressive.
>>
>>84158107
Source?
>>
>>84149762
>Aren't there gators in the storm drains and sewers?
Yes there are.
>>
>>84156789
How was Juliard?
>>
>>84158167

Here's a few:

>http://www.bbc.com/news/36349031
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/21/us/nile-crocodiles-florida-irpt/
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/24/science/crocodiles-in-florida.html?_r=0
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/nile-crocodiles-found-in-south-florida-dna-analysis
>>
File: Juvenile American Alligator (6).jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Juvenile American Alligator (6).jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>84158261
Thanks. That's nuts. I've raised both and as you said, crocs are freekin mean. Gators (smaller ones) will tend to scurry away. Crocs..... even as babies, they're assholes. Not scared of shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.