[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knowing how TLOK turned out, how would you re-do the series if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: 1436633683401.jpg (222 KB, 800x895) Image search: [Google]
1436633683401.jpg
222 KB, 800x895
Knowing how TLOK turned out, how would you re-do the series if you could go back in time and assume take creative control from bryke?
>>
Make her fall in love with my self-insert.
>>
Take Korra away from the main cast and introduce her to a new group in season 3. The old group stays gone.
>>
>>84146759
Have one plotline with a clear end-goal span multiple seasons.
>>
>that fanart

didn't the artist who drew OP's pic get caught by her parents and had to take down everything she drew because it was too sexual?
>>
Make her a nudist.
>>
Triple her breast size.
>>
1. Korra can't solve her problems by punching them. She should be a foil to Aang. Aang had trouble mastering his powers, but was very spiritually intune with the world. Korra should basically be the opposite. Instead every problem Korra tried to solve by punching and when that failed, she just went away, learned to punch harder/a different way, and came back and punchsolved her problem. THIS SHOULDN'T WORK, EVER.

2. Have people acknowledge that the bad guys are right FFS. The most annoying part of the whole show was every season ended with the bad guys going "We want thing A" the good guys going "No, we defeat you" followed by the good guys PROMPTLY IMPLEMENTING THE BAD GUYS IDEAS AND NOT EVEN MENTIONING IT.

3. Figure out from the start if Korra is a damn lesbian or not. If she is, hint at it from the beginning. If she's not, then don't have the ending. Don't randomly reverse course halfway through the final season.
>>
>>84146759
>Knowing how TLOK turned out, how would you re-do the series if you could go back in time and assume take creative control from bryke?

Make Korra buffer and have her flex at people more.
>>
>>84146913
>>84146969
>>84147001
These sound good.
>>
>>84146881
Yes.
>>
4 seasons of Korra engaging in explicit sex scenes with her parents and no other content.
>>
File: 1428433828357.png (310 KB, 355x588) Image search: [Google]
1428433828357.png
310 KB, 355x588
>>84146881
Something like that.
>>
File: Ch_Qgs1WMAEWyEH.jpg_large.jpg (75 KB, 712x683) Image search: [Google]
Ch_Qgs1WMAEWyEH.jpg_large.jpg
75 KB, 712x683
>>84147071
>>84146881
We don't deserve her anyway.
>>
>>84147146
Is all the stuff archived?
>>
File: borra2.png (143 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
borra2.png
143 KB, 444x250
>>84146759
make Borra endgame
>>
>>84146881
Reminds me when my Dad saw me drawing a picture of Krystal Fox wearing a swimsuit standing in a pool of water.
>my mom still wonders why I didn't want to get an art degree or want to paint
>>
>>84146759
Give Korra more mucle
Make her like 2x everybody else's height and width
Mabye make it a longer time skip so that she's the next earth avatar
Make her flat but not to flat just enough to give her some breast envy of asami to result in wacky hyjinx
>>
>>84146759
Combine Mako and Bolin into one character who isn't a pain to keep around in later seasons.

Fit Varrick into season 3.

Condense season 4 to get the depression garbage over by episode 3. More team avatar hijinx in Republic City. Make everyone a lot less incompetent.

Incorporate more spirit world characters and settings.
>>
>>84147277
This, among other things like dropping the Mecha and Vaatu/Raava.
>>
File: facepaint.jpg (17 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
facepaint.jpg
17 KB, 200x253
>>84146759
End the series at Season 3.

It was the perfect ending. The brash, headstrong character got put into a fucking wheelchair.
>>
Not turn Korra into such a whiny bitch so quickly.

She started off as the perfect example of a strong female lead and they quickly ruined that and made her helpless half the time.

Also, I'd pretty much redo all of season 2. Spirit stuff was cool, the dark avatar stuff was trash.

Redo the end of season 4. The giant robot was so fucking stupid and Korra randomly going gay after spending the first three seasons chasing boys was kind of stupid.
>>
>>84146978
She's bi dude.
>>
>>84147448
Except she showed no evidence of being bi until literally the last episode.
>>
>>84147309
Sounds like you want a man.
>>
>>84147448
The best part about calling Korra and Asami lesbians is that it triggers tumblr.
>>
>>84146881
She still has a patreon/tumblr up with fairly risque stuff. So if that is true, it isn't a problem anymore.
>>
MAKE IT GAYER.
>>
File: selfie-varrick.png (243 KB, 665x416) Image search: [Google]
selfie-varrick.png
243 KB, 665x416
Give it 1.21 MORE VARRICKS
maybe shave off a couple of Zhu lis
>>
>>84146759

Make her less of an annoying self centered selfish cunt.

She's the avatar but nobody ever teachers her how to fucking act. Ang was a mature kid. I mean I guess the way Korra was built was to act like a regular teenager. But the avatar should be taught to act better.
>>
>>84147470
I said not TO flat now
Remember that
>>
>>84147528
Sorry but this idea is much better >>84146969
>>
Pabu and Naga are actual characters that can talk. Pabu is wise cracking and smart, Naga is dumb/simple but strong
>>
Make her fuck me
>>
>>84147577
Nah dawg cow tits are trash
I want here to be shy about her size and let bolin comfort her about it while she tries to strangle Asami to the point of being blue
>>
>>84147608
>naga is dumb/simple but strong

and horny
>>
File: K1430327258030.png (400 KB, 402x463) Image search: [Google]
K1430327258030.png
400 KB, 402x463
>>84146759
Is this thread an excuse to post lewds?
>>
>>84147855
Is Korra about to be raped by a child?
>>
>>84147937
Yes. Repeatedly.
>>
>>84147828
>cowtits are trash

m8 YOU are trash.
>>
File: 1466442894726.jpg (178 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
1466442894726.jpg
178 KB, 540x699
>korra is visibly more muscular
>regular artistic shots of korra's body almost to the point of actual nudity
>>
File: 1377367229933.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1768) Image search: [Google]
1377367229933.jpg
386 KB, 1280x1768
>>84146759
Well, I'd probably make Amon the villain throughout the series, the main one and keep him more distant and mysterious.

I'd start with Korra still being brash and prone to going head first into things but actually learning to think and such as time goes on. She gets influenced positively by Tenzin's spirituality and wisdom and Lin's diligence and hard work ethic.

Yeah, I'd drop in the Mako and Asami ships, but I'd have them break up after a season with some serious fallout from this and later Korra admitting the relationships failed because she rushed into them and expected it to primarily benefit her. (ultimately strengthening the bonds she's formed)

Lastly, over the course of the series, Korra sees the Equalists do make some valid points and tries to work within the system for reform and succeeds.

Which makes it all the more shocking when Amon still decides to try to implement his plans anyway, showing him as a hypocrite who only cared about revenge and lashing out at perceived slights.

I'm also not sure about Amon being a bender, but I feel not explaining his powers would sort of be a copout, and making him some actual "the spirits say 'fuck benders'" sort of guy means Korra legitimately would not really have any ground to stand on in-universe, or then to the readers it becomes a case of "well fuck the spirits and humanity fuck yeah!"

I might keep Kuvira, Zaheer, and maybe even Unalaq around, though in different capacities. I had an idea that Zaheer as basically an Air Acolyte Tenzin hoped to redeem and served as a sort of corruptive influence on Korra.
>>
>>84146759
I posted it last thread, and I'll post it this thread:
> less dating, more pro-bending. Keep the dating, but don't sling it around.
> keep everything else the same up unto the ending
> never explain the bending-stealing, but imply it's just super-advanced blood bending
> have korra lose her bending and get air bending after because she didn't have it yet to lose
> make it a more appropriate situation though; something were she calms herself or has to "be the leaf," or whatever, not lashing out and the air-bending suddenly works.
> she has to re-train to get the elements back; now humbled from the beginning of the season
> If Nick wants you to give Lin her bending back, just show her training with Korra ant Tenzen, or use the opportunity to give Toph some more screen time; that she too can get her bending back by training from the ground up
> -because this caries over with amon's Amon's threat being, at the end of the day, a series of lies and tricks, all of which were and can be undone through diligence.
THE END, NO MORE, GO HOME.
> Release a 90min TV movie version of Wan's story.
Literally nothing of value is lost.
> "Oh, but this scene was so cool, or I really liked this one character."
Maybe, whatever, it ain't worth three 2/5 seasons for like a handful of 4/5 parts/characters.

also maybe this
>>84147277
>>
File: 1432255570527.jpg (1 MB, 1157x1243) Image search: [Google]
1432255570527.jpg
1 MB, 1157x1243
>>84148419
fine points but
>More pro-bending
I'm sorry, but no.

>>84147277
Tempting for my idea too, but I think I'd like to keep it only hinted Bolin and Korra could hook up and keep her a bit reflective on what made her relationships with Mako and Asami fail. (Also, Mako and Asami admitting they certainly didn't help in the relationship with their own unconscious 'goals' to achieve)
>>
Yes. First, don't make the Amon storyline contained to one season. Combine the first and season seasons for Amon. This gives them lots of time and pacing for the romance stuff to be natural and make Unalok less shitty. Season 3 and 4 can be the same.
>>
>>84146759
Nah. It needed tweaks, not a tectonic shift. I'm waiting to see how the comics pan out.
>>
What if they reversed the order and had Amon as the big bad, like an Ozai figure?
>>
File: Asami Sick.gif (386 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Asami Sick.gif
386 KB, 500x281
>people thinking Borra isn't shit
>>
>>84148769
If Bolin turned out to be more of a Sokka-like character and not the retard we got, it would have worked out great.
>>
I'd draw out the Amon storyline for several seasons and let pacing to be more natural. Ditch the giant robot. Make hot straight, fuck this forced gay shit for tumblr attention.

And during the grand finale, Korra and her friends are fighting Amon. And he wins. He wins completely de-bending everyone and possibly killing some of them. The epilogue shows Amons new order getting established and Korra realizing how this is still not the end and becomes more spiritual and starts to seek out her avatar replacement who will undo her mistakes and becomes a much more balanced avatar. She then becomes a great fighter and warlord who continues fighting Amon. Spinoff starts with her new student or something.

Maybe its just me but I love "villain wins" shocks. It would have been much more memorable and better at setting up a sequel series than SHE WAS GAY THE WHOLE TIME LMAO
>>
>>84146759
My only gripe was the whole "WE'RE TOTALLY BISEEEXXXUUAAAALL" lesbian wattatweest at the end. Gay stuff doesn't bother me, but the fact that kora and asami never had any obvious more than platonic behavior towards each other made it seem pretty stupid.

I'd rewrite it to either cut that bit out, or to cut out the male relationships they had and focus more on their gaybo crush.
>>
Keep Korra with Mako. AsamixBolin.

Cut screen time for most characters to focus on Korra, brothers and Asami. Have them actually be friends like the original Gaang.

Season two deals more with Equalist fallout. Reintroduce Fire Nation.

Cut that stupid sock scene with Amon.

Single episode backstory for Red Lotus/Kuvira in respective seasons. Ghazan and Ming-hua escape together to start a new life. Kuvira gets pushed back at Republic City, but keeps control of the Earth Empire. Series ends with a shaky peace brokered by the avatar. She has a newfound respect for Kuvira despite disagreements. Shows Korra's character growth instead of just solving the problem through fighting.

I mean seriously, I can totally see the Earth prince being assassinated. Korra installed him against the will of Earth nation's people. Like CIA operations in Middle East. Can't just impose democracy.
>>
>>84146759
Stop her from being a lesbian.
>>
File: korra_by_elee0228-d9ox3st.jpg (402 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
korra_by_elee0228-d9ox3st.jpg
402 KB, 1414x2000
>>84146913
>>84146969
>>84147001
>>84148166
These are the best answers.
>>
File: 1465710110151.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1465710110151.png
394 KB, 631x627
>>84147277
I just wish they interacted more in Season 4, not necessarily in a romantic way either. People tend to forget that it was Bolin was her first friend in Republic City, you'd think Bryke would build upon that.
>>
>>84146913
Shit nigga. Just imagine if this were true.
>>
>>84146978
>>84147448
Everyone in their universe could be bi, and everyone could acknowledge that for all we know.
It's not our world, they don't have any jews or any christians in it telling them that they'll go to hell if they suck dicks/eat pussies.
Look at the Romans by example.

>>84146759
I actually liked Korra.
At least, I liked it more than TLAB, on certain aspects.
The characters are generally more consistent.
There only was a handful of good characters in last airbender. If it wasn't for Sokka, Toph and Iroh, I wouldn't even have finished watching it. Even tho Mako an Asami are meh, Korra herself, Tenzin and the bad guys are really interesting. (At least Amon, the 'prisoners' of season 3 (Can't remember their names) and even the north watertribe chief were really cool.)
Compare that to what happened in Last airbender uh... There's zuko, the wannabe vegeta that somehow was the grandchild of the avatar (the 'good') and the firelord (The "BAD"), random 'evil' guys that are just evil because they're firenations. And finally the endgame, SOZIN, the megalomaniac evil firelord that's evil because fire is destruction blablabla. What about Azula uh?
I would've loved for them to work a bit more on her. But nope, she's just like the rest, evil because... Uh.
I think the seasons 1 through 3 are fine tho. Maybe redo some of those episodes.
And completely erase 4. That was such garbage I can't even remember what the fuck happened in it.
I don't give a fuck about Korra wanting some pussy, but the way it happened made me cringe so, make more korrasami moments/adventures before getting to the whole 'let's travel the spirit world together while schlicking ourselves to death".
>>
>>84146759
Make them lesbians from the start.
And add more lesbians.
Also remove dudes.
>>
Significantly more lesbians.
>>
>>84147309
So basically you want Ember Island Players Toph.
>>
File: 1451375833342.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
1451375833342.gif
2 MB, 269x321
>>84149444

I approve
>>
>>84146759
Have Korra screw her three teammates for each season but have Bolin's being the last
Explore more of what made the spirits different from ordinary beings ( I'm thinking more in line with them being platonic, unchanging and incredibly nature-driven beings)
Make the villain of the second season have a stronger case for despotism as a ruling philosophy.
Fourth season, have Kuvira attempt to control the people through energy dependence, benevolent at first but eventually overbearing
>>
File: high-five.jpg (79 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
high-five.jpg
79 KB, 848x480
>>84149479
Man, where do these animations come from?
>>
Lack of character development was a big problem for Korra
Lack of fair analysis of villains was a big problem for plots overall

Writing wasn't smart enough to debate and refute villains and wasn't brave enough to suggest they might be right so they had to derail the issue every time.
>>
>>84146759
1.Keep Korra's naivety from the first episode. Have her get truly caught up in the wonder of Republic City. Add some determination to her. She shouldn't break down every time she hits a wall.

2. Have her grow as a character. One of the great sins of the first season is her gaining airbending without changing anything about herself when her attitude was the entire reason she couldn't airbend.

3.Get rid of the love triangle and shorten the amount of time spent on pro-bending. These two killed the pacing of the first season. I would however keep Makorra as it happened. Korra deciding to end the relationship amicably was probably the first real instance of growth she got in the series.

4.Give the Red Lotus a presence throughout the series. The lack of a single overrarching enemy worked towards both Korra's detriment and benefit. Putting a large shadowy organisation in this role allows the show to maintain the diversity of its villains while making it more cohesive. Amon has another minion or even an entire squad of mysterious soldiers baring the red lotus on their uniform. Give Unaloq a tangible connection to the Red Lotus. In the 4th season mention that the Red Lotus is still around and even have them fight Kuvira's forces instead of abunch of nameless bandits.

5.Speaking of Kuvira show some of the shit we were told she had done. Show the camps and show the secret police. Hell just have her use the Dai Li as an early indication that she is evil.

6.Returning to season 2 cut down the Tenzin family bullshit. Spreading that out in the middle of the Water Tribe Civil War was a horrible move. Also have the Civil War be an actual war rather than a blockade and a failed assassination/kidnapping. Also change the ending. At the very least remove DuesExJinora and have Unaloq use more elements than water so that he can better act as Korra's reflection.
>>
>>84148656
Yeah...id probably have her repeatedly group up with Bolin by default unless she absolutely had to group up with someone else.
Also, make Mako less of a wishy-washy guy and either make him an asshole or a dedicated guy
>>
>>84149418
Why do characters need a reason to be evil? I don't see people demanding good characters have a reason to be good.
>>
File: 7Gr5Bar.gif (3 MB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
7Gr5Bar.gif
3 MB, 343x400
>>84147855
Source?
>>
It is what it is, whatever. I just wanted a musical number in there somewhere. Where there ever plans for one?
>>
>>84147305
>>84146881
With this degree of disrespecting artists, we probably deserved Hitler.
>>
>>84149605
Because normal people like being loved anon.
It's normal for a human being to care about his relatives/friends/whatever. Because if you care, they care back.
You don't become evil simply because there's nothing to get from it.
Unless you get hard from hurting people, in which case, you're not 'normal'.
>>
>>84149641
The usual.
>>
File: 1454869046361.png (727 KB, 770x904) Image search: [Google]
1454869046361.png
727 KB, 770x904
Make her gain a little weight due to lack of exercise between season 3 and 4.
>>
>>84147855
God, this comic... Not my fetish, but the level of psychological torture is fascinating.
>>
>>84147277
>even your pic is laughing at your post
>>
>>84149605
Villains are given reason to be evil because it absolves audience from having their views challenged

>Villain: I believe X and Y are good and desirable and here's why
>Hero: You only think this way because your dad raped you!
>Audience: Yay! I don't have to actually consider that X and Y might be good. My conventional morality is unchallenged because only rape victims could think X and Y is good

This is basically the purpose. Hack writers resort to bulverism whenever they fail to actually consider villains' motivation unbiased and without regards to preconceived roles of heroes and villains.
>>
>>84148361

This. Amon turns out to be a spirit we never know which one keeping the mystery there are clues to certain spirits.
>>
>>84149579
7. Sow the seeds of Korrasami at the beginning of season 3. I liked the pairing but its execution exhibits some of the worse writing in the series, which is quite the accomplishment.

8.Speaking of Asami give her more to do and make her and Korra's friendship/relationship semi believable. Not only does she spend season 1 sitting on her ass, but she also spent the entirety of it being shit on by her supposed friends. Give her some asskicking moments and have her develop and use some weapons/martial arts. Hell you can even increase her red hearingness by having her demonstrate chi-blocking.

9.Introduce Wu earlier. He needed a little more room to make his arc work and introducing him in season 3 should give him that space. You could have him be a bratty shit for an episode or two then tell Team Avatar about the airbender prison to act as the start of the arc.
>>
I don't even watch the show, I just fap to the fan art
>>
>>84148361

>sloly build up amon being a mysterious and ancient spirit
>they dig up everything about him but nothing makes sense
>finally it turns out he was just a very driven man with a vision
>his one trick pony bending is just depowering
>korra is forced to keep him around and visit him in prison for advice

Make him full Xanatos/Illusive Man. I'm still mad the show was barely able to adress his points so they had to go the whole LOOK HE IS A BENDER TOO!!! DONT YOU HATE HIM NOW HE IS A HYPOCRITE?!! route.
>>
>>84149681
Evil people can care about people. The general consensus on what being evil is seems to be that they don't care about MOST people.

The Firelord did appear to care about Azula, and even Zuko. And probably his people. Azula does strike me as a psychopath, but psychopaths are generally born, not made, so she would need no explanation as to how she BECAME evil.
>>
>>84148769
Better than any of the other ship that included Korra.
>>
File: 1416937964995.jpg (64 KB, 474x945) Image search: [Google]
1416937964995.jpg
64 KB, 474x945
I wouldn't.
I'd offer Aaron Ehasz a billion dollar to return and give him creative control and final say on everything.

Only stipulation: Muscle fanservice and Korra has to wear better party dresses.
>>
>>84150232
>Only stipulation: Muscle fanservice and Korra has to wear better party dresses.
Simultaneously, I hope. Beefy girls in fancy dresses are a wonderful thing.
>>
File: red carpet munchers.png (431 KB, 1019x709) Image search: [Google]
red carpet munchers.png
431 KB, 1019x709
>>84150267
You are an anon after my own heart.
>>
>>84150232
Also Joaquim dos Santos to direct every episode.
>>
>plan out all 4 seasons ahead of time.
>each season has a cut dry end. in case of cancellation.
>though each season has elements in it to smoothly transition to the next season.
>amon and Unalaq each get half of the first season.
>amon causes korra to lose her bending and sends her back to the South Pole. republic city
>where uncle unalaq says he knows how to fix korra. which is a trick to get him to Vaatu. mostly in the spirit world, with tenzin, lin, kya, and boomy. unalaq was good on his word. he shows korra a place where she can talk to Wan and get her bending back. meanwhile he is releasing Vaatu. Korra and Unavaatu fight and Raava is kill.Though korra remembers wan's story and Iroh having Wan's teapot. Korra needing someone to go back into the spirit world and get the tea pot, sends jinora. Then she goes Cosmic Korra and fights Unavaatu. Jinora shows up with the tea pot and Korra uses that trace spirit essence of Raava to bring Raava back alive inside Unavaatu. Then Korra pulls Vaatu and Raava spirits out of Unalaq and fuses with them both. portals are left open. no more past avatar connection, but it is now the Avatar's duty to maintain the dark and light balance with in her/him self. As the avatar now contains both Chaos and Order. Avatar gains the Unavaatu power set. spirit vines, spirit corruption, giant form.
>book 2 is the Red Lotus book and mostly unchanged. korra and asami both get over their failed relationships with mako and their friendship grows.
>book 3 starts out with korra being moody about her recovery from the poison. asami sneaks away from rebuilding republic city to visit korra. Which korra loves a lot. meanwhile we get to see more of the world making due with out an avatar. Air Nomads are being jedi and keeping the peace with the spirits. Kuvira is becoming the Metal Fuhrer in her efforts to bring order to the Earth Kingdom. Korra and Asami sneak away on an Air Bison because Korra just needs to get away. Kuvira declares her self Fuhrer.
>>
>>84150435
I think you mean Giancarlo Volpe to PRODUCE all episodes.
Joaquim is hit and miss.
>>
Honestly I'd just give them assurance they'd get four seasons from the get go so they didn't need to make each season a self-contained story like they did.

That and keep the show away from that crappy animation company that did half of season 2
>>
>>84150675
That couldn't have been avoided. Mir had other obligations. And Pierrot can be good if they poor their time and budget into something. Unfortunately I don't think they had much of either.
>>
It needed to have an over arching premise. And Season 1 had a brilliant one with Benders vs Non-benders.

Instead Korra just jumps from one villain to another with nothing really connecting them; one moment she's fighting a non-bender revolutionary the next she's fighting the Asian equivalent of Satan.

Speaking of which Raava and Vaatu were the worst thing to happen to Avatar. I don't care if the episodes were good (they were ok in a terrible season at best) the story of Wan was just awful.
>>
>>84150636
>air kids are sent to find Korra and they do in the swamp with Toph. Korra returns to the Republic to face Kuvira.
>book 4. Kuvira kicked Korra's ass and then retreats to the Earth Nation. Korra and Krew sneak to Suyin's city. where korra trains up. Kuvira shows up to annex the city. captures the BaeFongs and tells Korra to get out or War. korra and krew leave. Kuvira builds her giant cannon and robot. korra is able to sense the spirit vines being harvested and uses spirit vine powers to see the construction of the super weapon and the BaeFong prison. republic city prepares for war while Korra gets the BaeFongs. kurvia-tron shows up at republic city and korra goes giant form. unfortunately korra tanks one too many spirit cannon blasts and burns out her giant form. So then they attack the mecha like originally. by now it is obvious to everyone but korra and asami, that they are more than just friends. Tenzin being the cool guy that he is makes Asami aware of this at the wedding party. Then nudges her to go tell Korra and that it will be alright.
>both korra and asami confessed in each other. decide to take a long retreat in the spirit world.
>>
>>84147855
Where is that from?
>>
>>84150847
the over arching premise should have been that the world doesn't need the avatar to hold its hand.
>>
>>84150931
Or the opposite that the world does in fact need the avatar, but everyone thinks it doesn't.
>>
>>84150931

>avatar gets de-bent
>it turns out avataran is more than just bending its a spiritual connection to the elements
>korra learns hard to be a wiser, kinder person
>turns out in the end the world doesnt even need an avatar

would have been 10/10 trolling
>>
>>84147855
>>84149641
>>84150898
Under My Thumb - Fixxxer.
>>
>>84150931
That is sort of the main conflict, especially in Season 4.
>>
How old are Korra and Asami.
>>
>>84150931
>Korra loses her bending at the end of S1
>Anti-benderism spreads outside Republic City
>Korra has to travel around the world and get back her elements by reconnecting spiritually with each element and the Avatar spirit
>Learns more about the plight of non-benders at the hands of benders, comes to realise it's her job to defend them as much as keeping the balance as well

There. Season 1 done with room to expand and no reliance on Aang handwaving all her problems away.
>>
I think everyone would agree on the point of "more coherent story throughout the four seasons." And how that story is made coherent is up to every person's individual tastes.

Just thinking off the top of my head;
- Let's start season one with the equalists v. benders movement and Amon but have Amon take Korra's powers midway through the season. She starts the fight by thinking that the benders are in the right and the nonbenders are in the wrong, but faced with having to solve her problems without bending, she better sees their side. It could even introduce Korra/Asami much earlier by having Asami train Korra.

Korra defeats Amon WITHOUT bending but spends season 2 trying to recover her bending. She thinks that going to a spiritual center in the Southpole could reawaken her bending. She is tricked by her uncle into activating the portals because she thinks it will bring back her bending. Travel through the spiritual world to learn about the origin of the avatar, etc... Hell, make it a prolonged journey in the spiritual world to find the spirit of Aang. All sort of intrigue with that. However, just before she finds Aang, Unalak kills Aang in front of Korra. Korra then goes on a quest to find the lion-turtles but only finds the air lion-turtle. She is taught not only how to activate her own air powers, but also how to reawaken the air nation.

Some better fight with unalaq at the end. Air-korra instead of giant-korra.

Leave season 3 and 4 alone. It flows well enough from these fixes.
>>
>>84151068
The story doesn't seem to ever conclude anything on it though. It keeps changing perspective whenever Korra needs to be a hero or feel down.
>>
Give creative control to Based Giancarlo Volpe, assuming it doesn't invalidate the existence of GLTAS
>>
>>84151095
Korra was 17 by the start of LoK I think, starting 20s by the end.

Asami is unknown, I'd imagine around the same age as the rest of the group but I recall the original idea of her meant to being quite older than the rest.
>>
I'd make Korra unstoppable and straight.
Also she exposes her hot abs constantly.
I'd make Mako an actual character.
I wouldn't change Bolin he's literally perfect. Maybe make him take his shirt off more.
Asami can stay the same. She's pretty useful and not shit.
Endgame ships are Mako-Asami and Korra-Bolin
Also, no giant robot. That fucking arc ends when Korra beats the shit out Kuvira round 1 instead of losing like a little bitch.
>>
>>84151155
Yeah, i never said it was handled well.
>>
File: tumblr_o4vnmc432e1tl5boeo1_540.jpg (510 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4vnmc432e1tl5boeo1_540.jpg
510 KB, 540x810
S4 needed a montage of both Korra and Kuvira training for the final battle, set to Rocky style music.
>>
>>84148419
>more pro-bending.

Five words in and you already lost me and my funding.
>>
>>84151291
Should do it for the clipshow.
>>
More Korra abs, more Korra sweating.
>>
>>84151291
And then they end up settling things with an epic posedown/flex-off.
>>
>>84151291
With spandex shorts on too.
>>
>>84151009
That was intense.
>>
File: 1459878158305.jpg (293 KB, 630x891) Image search: [Google]
1459878158305.jpg
293 KB, 630x891
>>84151444
No, it ends with Korra putting Kuvira in a chokehold (preferably between her thighs) until she taps out.
>>
I wish I could bang all LoK girls.
>>
>>84146759
Have an overarching villain planned from the start.
Have the relative end-game of each character planned out from the start.
>>
>>84150393
Asami looks like a dude there.
>>
S1:
>less focus on the love triangle in S1, extra episode after amon is exposed dealing with the fallout in more depth
>korra doesn't learn how to restore bending/recover her own this season

S2:
>korra has only airbending
>unalaq thinks he is doing the right thing and is tricked and possessed by vatu, no giant spirit avatar/severing of past lives, no outright civil war because unalaq genuinely wants the tribes together
>start laying foundations for korrasami by having them form a friendship at this point
>korra unlocks spiritbending and gains the ability to restore bending after stopping vatu

S3:
>no change aside from slightly more emphasis on korrasami buildup, S3 was perfect

S4:
>no change aside from, again, slightly more emphasis on korrasami buildup
>maybe cut the mech in favor of a treaded vehicle for muh "realism"

For all /co/ likes to bitch, Season 2 really was the only truly bad season.
>>
File: 1430028975680.png (128 KB, 309x300) Image search: [Google]
1430028975680.png
128 KB, 309x300
>>84147277
Bolin is what you get when you place an anon's mind inside the body of a Chad. Guess what? Even the most attractive man in the world would seem like a loser to a girl when he's a pathetic, awkward people-pleaser like him.
>>
>>84152163
S3:
Needed much more focus on the villains. Include some flashback where they kill Sokka, give the ones other than Henry Rollins some characterisation.
Give it a less shitty ending by having Korra defeat Henry Rollins on her own without being carried by the airbenders.

S4:
Keep Zelda Williams more sympatetic. Don't have her go full Hitler and try to kill her husband.
>>
I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with forcing Korrasami to work or be built up. Just drop it instead, it a smaller change and you could focus fixing the other problems instead of wasting time on meme lesbians.
>>
>>84152397
Korrasami isn't inherently bad. I don't care if it's there or not as long as it isn't the shit we got.
>>
>>84152391

The S3 villains were perfect, and Kuvira going a bit nuts was fine by me. She needed to go off the deep end a bit to make Korra talking her down that much more impactful.

As far as Korra being saved, that was perfect too. She still gets to hulk out and look terrifying, but the fact that she couldn't save herself is absolutely necessary for setting up her early S4 breakdown. Unlike the lion turtle or magic airbending skills, her being saved by the Airbenders she'd rallied over the season was entirely earned.

>>84152397

Obviously you don't need to have it, but I liked it, so I'd keep it in. The way Bryke intended, where they only really admit that they're attracted to each other at the end, you don't need much buildup at all beyond the normal friendship stuff.
>>
>>84152391

Also
>wanting sokka to be killed by these guys

Seriously, get out of here with that edge.
>>
>>84152728
>The S3 villains were perfect
Henry Rollins was perfect. The rest was just a backing band for the others to fight against. They had next to no personality and wasn't in any way interesting for anything other than their combat abilities.
>>
>>84152762
I've just always liked that theory, and it's a simple way to raise the stakes and giving them more screen time.
>>
>>84152728
>her being saved by the Airbenders she'd rallied over the season was entirely earned.
The problem with that was just that it happened for the second time, and that she still hadn't really defeated any of the villains yet. She should have defeated Zaheer but could still feel down about getting poisoned and ending in a wheelchair and losing her avatar powers.

>The way Bryke intended, where they only really admit that they're attracted to each other at the end
If you're going to set up an endgame romance you need a lot more than what happened. Imo you would even need to redo alot of Korra and Asamis characters to even make it believable, so i stand by saying it would be better to drop it entirely. If you absolutely need lesbians have it be some other character who isn't romanced otherwise, like Lin and Kya. Would explain why LinxTenzin didn't work out aswell.
>>
>>84152916
>Lin and Kya
I didn't know I needed this until now. Korrasami can just fuck off, this is infinitely better even without any build-up.
>>
>>84152916
>and that she still hadn't really defeated any of the villains yet.

That's the point, anon. In S3, Korra doesn't get to be the hero and crush the bad guys. She fails, gets tortured, and has her ass pulled out of the fire by her friends. The Book 3 finale and early Book 4 depression were some of TLoK's finest moments. I can't fathom why you'd want to change them.

If she actually takes down some or all the villains on her own, the complete shattering of her self-image is nowhere near as believable.

I already said that I'd cut the giant spirit avatar battle, so she wouldn't need to be saved by Jinora in S2.

>>84152813
Of course the others weren't developed as much as Zaheer, but they had personality enough, and were very believable as a group of close friends/lovers. Not everyone needs an in-depth tragic backstory.
>>
File: Werner-von-Braun-NASA.jpg (84 KB, 631x300) Image search: [Google]
Werner-von-Braun-NASA.jpg
84 KB, 631x300
>>84146759
>>84147495
Scrap everything from season 2 episode 1 onward and have the rest of the series be about Varrick and Zhu Li inventing space travel to mine asteroids for platinum or some shit because that would be fucking rad.
>>
File: korra.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
korra.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
Do you guys like nendoroids?
>>
>>84153030
> I can't fathom why you'd want to change them.
I would just give Korra her one victory that i think she had earned from season 1 and 2. She can still go down, and she can still get tortured etc and feel like shit for needing peoples help AFTER beating Zaheer enough to actually have a victory.

I guess it wouldn't be as bad if she could have defeated Amon or Unavatuu herself. But still she's supposed to be good at this stuff, so if she still lost the past lives and her connection to Raava, and lost the ability to walk and fight she would be pretty shattered from that alone. She could still have the "afraid of getting hurt" story in book 4 since she would still have been posioned by Zaheer and he would still give her a hard fight because of it.

It's also hard to see how her self image would be shattered in the story we got, since she got credit for both Unavatuu and Amon, so she is considered by people (for some reason) to have defeated them both, she only really lost to Zaheer from the in-story viewpoint.
>>
>>84146759
I start a family with her.
>>
>>84146881
I dunno, she still has her tumblr up.
>>
Get rid of the shitty love triangle, make Asami be Korra's love interest from the start, rearrange the villain order to Amon -> Kuvira -> Anti-avatar assassins -> Evil cosmic spirit whatshisface
>>
>>84154156
>Rearrange The Villans
>Definitely This
>>
File: 1377422122858.jpg (114 KB, 858x932) Image search: [Google]
1377422122858.jpg
114 KB, 858x932
>>84148764
Like have Unalaq, Zaheer, and Kuvira be the villains first with Amon as sort of a sword of Damocles in the background?

Sounds good to me. I mean just imagine the subtext if folks like Kuvira, Unalaq, and Zaheer found out that "amon was coming for them" and their fights with Korra became just desperate attempts to avoid getting debended.

>>84149901
I don't know about an actual spirit, like I said, it's a delicate thing. If he has actual spirit world authority, suddenly, even if he is an ass, by Avatar World standards he's right. And by audience standards it instills the idea that humanity should have ditched spirituality for materialism.

>>84150044
This works is good.

I do agree that I feel like Amon should be a hypocrite in my scenario, not because he's secretly a bender (betraying his ideals) but that he'll talk some high and mighty ideals that actually sound reasonable... But once he's basically given most of his demands on a silver platter, he knocks the platter away and reveals he'd rather just be a violent terrorist.

Oh, also, based on this picture: if we do see more of the old Gaang, it should include plenty of lightheartedness.
>>
have Kuvira be one of the main characters in place of Asami. kuvira's slide into villainy is slow and happens over the course of the show. keep Asami but have her as a background character who pops up a few times per season to introduce new gadgets, which she gives to the Avatar gang free of charge because having the Avatar use her stuff to save the world is free advertising and can be written off her tax returns
>>
Korra or Azula for my next tattoo?
>>
Make the second season the last season

Change things around so both Zaheer and Amon are linked to Vatu, Amon isn't a bloodbender he really is just an insane man who lost his family to a firebender and he was given his power by Vatu, Vatu also is the one who gives Zaheer his airbending so that he can break out. We would probably have to scrap the 4th season with Kuvira all together because I don't know how we would help make that build to Korra's ultimate showdown against Vatu

I would also propose a lot of characters getting cut, for example Tenzin's entire family except Jinora doesn't exist anymore, Jinora is now Lin's daughter and she is a part of the Krew from season 1 instead of being a side character
>>
>>84156183
Korra, of course.
>>
File: at least.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
at least.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>84149773
at least I have a pic
>>
File: it was pabu all along.png (576 KB, 800x686) Image search: [Google]
it was pabu all along.png
576 KB, 800x686
>>84156183
Pabu
>>
>>84156183
On this note, what would be some good things from Atla or LoK to get tattoos of?
>>
>>84156675
Pabu
>>
>>84150077

Azula is not a psychopath, she's just hard on herself.
>>
>I've not looked into this show since that abomination of a finale
How would I fix it?

I'd have it so Korra got together with Mako at the end so I could enjoy more asspain. I'd be fuckin swimmin in it brov. There is no saving this show, it was a bryke mess from the start, the only reason anyone cares is because delicious buff brown.
>>
File: pabu.jpg (906 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
pabu.jpg
906 KB, 2560x1600
>>84156183
>>84156675
Yeah, Pabu.
>>
>>84156890
I also care because it's avatar. Still a mess though.
>>
Overwhelming and sudden Christian themes.
>>
>>84156183
Korra and Asami grinding each other.
>>
>>84157110
Nice try Snyder.
>>
File: 1461105161991.jpg (853 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461105161991.jpg
853 KB, 1024x1024
>>84157143
I, I thought that was Pharah and Mercy with a wig.

I'll go. I should go. I'm gonna go.
>>
File: 1466984070519.jpg (311 KB, 630x891) Image search: [Google]
1466984070519.jpg
311 KB, 630x891
>>84157224
Pharrah is just grown up Korra.
>>
>>84157235
It's kinda crazy how alike they look.
>>
File: 7.jpg (29 KB, 225x320) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
29 KB, 225x320
>>84157224
>mfw people ship my waifu with the flying slut
>>
File: Pottery.gif (908 KB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
Pottery.gif
908 KB, 400x210
I wouldn't do anything. All the books were perfect.
The series as a whole was better than ATLA. The cast was better without a doubt. Korra is hands down a better avatar than Aang.
>>
File: 1466988808747.jpg (64 KB, 850x411) Image search: [Google]
1466988808747.jpg
64 KB, 850x411
>>84157235
Thank god for her, at least we we'll have a steady source of Korra look alike SFM porn.
>>
Make Korrassami not canon because fuck shippers and fuck tumblr
>>
make Asami a guy and see if people still ship him with Korra
>>
>>84146759
remove asami and stop after season 3
>>
File: 1461349570220.jpg (164 KB, 540x707) Image search: [Google]
1461349570220.jpg
164 KB, 540x707
>>84157572
NEVER EVER
>>
File: EarthQueen.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
EarthQueen.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
>>84152020
>>
>>84146759
I feel like they had a lot of great ideas but completely blew them, it was such a mess of a series.

a big thing would be re-ordering the plots of the various seasons so they actually make sense, as well as connection them into a coherent series wide story like TLA had with the war and comet

First season I'd keep mostly the same, but make the anti-benders a legitimate presence with understandable motives/popular support in some way, make them actually seem noble and supporting a just cause. make Amon more mysterious and keep him as a long-term villain, or at least multi-season.
I'd also like more focus on pro-bending and perhaps "street bending" basically street fights for cheap cash which maybe the brothers could participate in at first before Korra meets them and they go pro over the course of the season (or two)

season 1 ends with Asami's father being killed as part of a failed "October revolution" type revolt by the non-benders who have taken on a quasi Communist air to themselves.

after the failed revolution, in season 2 the bender government begins to crack down on non-benders, issuing curfues and being almost facist like in their policies reguarding them

amon remains in this season and mostly fans the flames as he searches for a way to bring about harmonic convergence.
ieeues this season could be the same spiritual disruption stuff, but more just a general unease across the world rather than any big bad demon like in the real season 2.

Amon succeeds in a sort of "mini convergence" near the latter end of the season but is foiled before the full thing can happen.
because of this spirits are becoming out of control, some people are gaining powers out of nowhere, while others are losing theirs, there is a general chaos and in the midst of it the Earth Kingdom breaks into civil war near the end of the season
Season ends with Korra-Amon fighting after they track him down Korra is unnecessarily brutal and kills him but not before he takes her bending
>>
>>84151291
Have Bolin go full Gamagoori Enforce for the Earth Empire. Show how he meets Kuriva and how she whips him into shape with training, education, and post workout sweaty sex.

Instead of Kuriva, it's Bolin who fights Korra at Zaofu.
>>
I had one,change Vaatu's form with Unalaq to make him look like a six armed and three faced Ashura while Raava merged with Korra looks like Saravati or Lashami.
>>
File: KYHU_30.jpg (249 KB, 794x1003) Image search: [Google]
KYHU_30.jpg
249 KB, 794x1003
>>84157834
Third season would basically be just the 4th season, Kuvira is established as the strongest warlord and holds a big chunk of the Earth Kingdom, maintains the Earth Queen as a figurehead. very heavy fascist overtones and non-benders being sent to special "camps" in the east if they cause any trouble.

Korra is bitter and powerless, more or less acts the same as she did in season 4 except no-bending instead of poisoning.

she is also feeling guilty about how she killed Amon and basically proved him right about benders being savages, as well as being held up as a propaganda figure by Kuvira for killing the "evil" Amon who is painted like a hideous communist/Jew caricature.

she eventually goes into the spirit world after wandering where she regains her powers and ultimately defeats Kuvira (without killing her) with her powers returned and her spirit now whole.

final season is a mix of the 3rd but also the full on Harmonic Convergence.

the 4 criminals get powers due to the haywire spirit world and escape, they try (and succeed) at bringing about convergence in order to bring "peace" to the world.

more or less the same as season 3 and Korra is still poisoned, but she manages to summon Ravva's power and defeat Vaatu (who has possessed a bitter Zaheer looking for revenge)

she wins but is crippled in the end, fast forward a year and she is a shadow of her former self and can barely walk, but she is offered a chance by Ang/the other avatars to enter the spirit world for good, which she does alongside Asami.

other changes would be more fanservice, not shrinking Korra's tits, korra-asami kiss in the end, and a beach episode
>>
>>84147855
Wait...is Korra getting raped by Jinora?
>>
File: 1461543844571.jpg (198 KB, 519x343) Image search: [Google]
1461543844571.jpg
198 KB, 519x343
>LoK went to shit quickly
>Korra lewds are fucking amazing and continue to be produced at high quality
Honestly I'm fine with this
>>
>>84146759
Make her into a Transgendered Male in the 2nd season. And watch the shitstorm that follows.
>>
>>84158188
one of many series where the porn is better than the show
>>
>>84146759
Like everyone else is saying, one villain throughout the series. I cant even blame the writers for this though, Nick wasn't confident enough to just say "make X seasons" 'cause they wanted to see how the ratings did before blowing more cash, this works fine for episodic sitcoms but fails horribly when creating a story driven TV show. So they kept renewing it season by season, with the constant fear cancellation looming over them after each season writers never committed to one big overarching baddy. That's what I heard, I may have it wrong.

>>84155753
I think Amon being a spirit could actually work. We saw in TLAB that spirits could enter of the real world before the opening of the spirit gate with the panda ghost, and that some spirits are morally grey like Wan Shi Tong, or outright evil like Koh.
>>
>>84158433
Nick was right to be skeptical. the writers kept screwing up basic stuff and couldnt make any of the characters work, including in the final two seasons when they had enough room to plan things out. if Nick had trusted them more we would have gotten a bigger, slightly more coherent trainwreck.
>>
>>84156254
Oh, I kind of like this. My idea for connecting the villains was going to be like:

>Unalaq is a well known mystic too and was trying to find a way to basically create a 'backup avatar' to avoid the whole thing with Aang
>in the process they contact a dark spirit entity that corrupts him and makes him experiment on Amon giving him his power to de-bend people (I guess in a way then, Amon DID receive his powers from spirits and it did want him to take away bending)

Aaand, okay, that was about it.

But I'd like the idea of Unalaq, if he's going to be a 'dark avatar' to actually be a match for Korra, basically the two of them clashing elements back and forward.
>>
>>84146759
no lesbians or faggotry, make Korra a non-feminist tough-girl character, replace the rest of the main cast, and at worst replace Korra with a new Avatar as well
>>
>>84147277
B-but Eska?
>>
>>84146759
have one main villain. Write actual build up to korrasami so I don't feel like a shill every time i jack off to porn of them.
>>
>>84159158
>thinking while jerking off
kys
>>
File: 1467153090707.jpg (29 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
1467153090707.jpg
29 KB, 320x241
>>84159179
ive already tried, buddy
>>
>>84157961
"I'm Kuvira...and you are too...they're both of us"
Punished Bolin when?
[spoilers] also, gonna need all the snobs here to start demanding Bolin x Kuvira porn, that's an order, my uncle works for moot [\spoilers]
>>
>>84159360
Yo we need Bolin x Kovira porn! With pegging!
>>
>>84159360
We need more kuvira porn in general. In fact theres a neglect of most other avatar girls that aren't Korra and Asami.
>>
>>84159360
>>84159391
>>84159450
Fuck this, Bolin x Eska is what we need. And by we I mean I.
>>
>>84147377
>combine Mako and Bolin
Like severe split personality disorder where he switches back and forth from fire to earth?
>>
>>84150761
>Mir had other obligations
Only because Nick waited too long to order another series.
>>
I wonder what will happen to Kuvira in the comics.
>>
>>84156675
Full body Airbender tattoos or go the fuck home
>>
File: hajime11.jpg (530 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hajime11.jpg
530 KB, 1280x720
If Korra is going to be an Avatar that excels at fighting, have her victories depend more on diplomatic solutions and creative problem solving instead of getting her ass kicked.

Gatchaman Crowds shows that such a thing is actually possible.
>>
File: 1442877761551.png (123 KB, 551x690) Image search: [Google]
1442877761551.png
123 KB, 551x690
>>84160217
I sure hope she can escape jail before Sujin has her suffer an """"""accident""""""".
>>
I would just put a shit ton more jazz and gangster shenanigans.
First half of season 1 is triad stuff with equalist buildup then the second half is the actual Amon plot.
And then the show doesn't get any more seasons unless you can some how skip season two and just do season three.
>>
File: tumblr_o8sfoaKKyM1tl5boeo1_540.jpg (188 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8sfoaKKyM1tl5boeo1_540.jpg
188 KB, 540x699
I wonder how firm to the touch Korra's muscles would be.
>>
>>84160918
I felt Korra's villains should have been smaller scale and more grey in nature.
Aang's story was a grand, messianic battle between good and evil. There was a sense that what he achieved was exceptional even for an Avatar. Korra's story should have been more of what a normal Avatar goes through, smaller but more complicated struggles.
>>
>>84161009
But then she wouldn't be better than Aang, Anon. And it is important that she is, for some reason.
>>
>>84160933
She would push your face into them if you tried to touch 'em.
>>
More sweaty korra pls.
>>
File: 1459861725442.jpg (64 KB, 736x972) Image search: [Google]
1459861725442.jpg
64 KB, 736x972
>>84161494
>>
>>84146759
Get rid of Korra and her friends and just have the series be about Tenzin, his family, and airbending in general.

Also dedicate an entire episode or two to Bumi's exploits.
>>
File: Korra_threatens_Judge_Hotah.png (124 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Korra_threatens_Judge_Hotah.png
124 KB, 444x250
Pacing aside, I enjoyed Korra through to the end.

One thing, however, pissed me off I hate the whole thing for it: When Korra fucked up her connection to the past avatars and never fixed it.

So she just has no guidance and she's the new first avatar? She finds out how to fix it later? She can't just visit past avatars in the spirit world?

Did I misunderstand this or miss something?
>>
>>84162252
Don't think so, the only thing is that as far as the show tells us, there is no fix. Unalaq killed them off for good and all that's left is Raava (+ Korra once she dies).
>>
>>84162252
This. This fucking scene was so stupid.
>She threatened the judge for convicting her GUILTY father
>She DIDN'T know or suspect her uncle of being involved OR that anyone was working the scenes from behind
>The judge INSTANTLY spills everything we need to know about her uncle that is NONE of his business knowing
>SHE JUST STRAIGHT UP THREATENS TO KILL THE GUY FOR DOING HIS JOB AND IT'S NOT LIKE HIS RULING WAS OUT OF LINE, AVATAR CUNT THROWS HER WEIGHT AROUND LIKE A TOTAL BRAIN DEAD RETARD THAT MIRACULOUSLY OFTEN WORKS OUT FOR HER BECAUSE FUCK THIS STUPID SHOW
>>
>>84162320
Not that you're wrong, but what was her father guilty of? He had no part in the civil war or kidnapping Unalaq.
>>
>>84162252
Maybe she doesn't need past Avatars. Maybe it's just not that big of a deal. I mean, how many times did Aang actually need to consult past Avatars at all. He could have beaten Ozai without doing it at all.
>>
File: tumblr_njh3m0yiQQ1ro0n55o2_1280.png (517 KB, 1280x602) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njh3m0yiQQ1ro0n55o2_1280.png
517 KB, 1280x602
>>84146759
Tonraq would be the MC

butch lesbians are just appalling
>>
File: TheTrueMC.gif (2 MB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
TheTrueMC.gif
2 MB, 500x267
>>84162436
young of course
>>
>>84162408
It's great for advice on anything really, chances are one of your past lives have had to deal with a similar situation at some point. Then there's the added skill you get with the elements from their combined experience.

Aang has been seeking advice more in the comics i think. Atleast Yangchen informed him of some spirit problems and the importance of a certain airbender ritual.

So you don't need the past lives, but there's no reason to not have them around since they're very usefull should the need arise at some point. Actually Korra could have used their help with diplomacy, fighting or spirit stuff.
>>
>>84162460
Bara Bending :)
>>
File: 1282143787768.jpg (586 KB, 1011x1200) Image search: [Google]
1282143787768.jpg
586 KB, 1011x1200
>Bolin and Mako are homeless, steal and con to survive
>Bolin and Mako give Korra the Republic City welcome by stealing her stuff
>Korra gets a better insight about how shit things are by getting to know Bolin and Mako
>Korra becomes friends with Asami first, have them become close and actually build up chemistry like Katara and Aang
>Still have probending, but have Tahno's team be the one Korra joins
>Korra tries to get both brothers in as alternates, but only one can join so Mako gets Bolin to join so his little brother can have an honest living
>Korra and Tahno become friends as Tahno is inspired to cheat less and Korra learns that fair play won't always get you where you need to go
>Probending more actively leads Korra into finding her own approach to airbending
>Eventually Korra has to do Avatar shit fulltime, so Mako replaces her on the team
>Tarrloc runs away with Noatak, they both agree bending is evil but Noatak scares off Tarrloc
>Noatak goes full crazy, burns his own face and believes his own anti-bender sob story
>Tarrloc pretends to be a nonbender and leads a nonviolent movement to give nonbenders a voice in the government
>The violent Equalist movement keeps fucking with what Tarrloc is trying to accomplish
>Korra thinks Tarrloc is in cahoots with the Equalists and eventually harasses Tarrloc into using his blood bending
>People use this to discredit all the good progress he'd done
>Continue the story into season 2, have Korra losing her powers be a big deal as she continues to try and find a solution for the bender/Equalist movement
>Korra builds a sense of self beyond being Avatar and focuses more on the spiritual aspect of being the Avatar through the help of Tenzin, her friends, and the only past avatar who can/will speak to her(Wan)
>When she can restore bending Tarrloc begs for her to take his away
>Hints of stuff going wrong in the spirit world to set up s3
>>
Amon would remain the over-arching villain and not have such a shitty back-story. The other seasons would be about Korra picking up the pieces from having lost during the end of S1 and reaching a more meaningful diplomatic solution instead of just hand-waving it with "we have a non-bender president now so it's okay!".
>>
>>84146792
Any answer other than this is a lie
>>
Make Korra a guy
Watch tumblr's reaction when he dumps Mako in favor of Asami
>>
>>84146759
- Korra shows off her midriff more
- Asami becomes her nemesis from the second part of season 1. They duel regularly through the series and Asami uses her inventions to be on par with Korras avatar powers.
- Korra is in a relationship with much more serious Bolin for most of the series.
- Korra must find her bending powers again after losing everything except air at the end of season 1.
- She never loses her avatar talk ability
- In the first three seasons Korra (despite everyone tells her otherwise) punches her way out of trouble, going in a blind rage for time to time and crushes the opposition making her friends being afraid of her.
- The last season it should have turn out there is some short of prophecy about the avatar destroying the world.
- Also every major plotline should have some flashback connection to the grown up cast of ATLA slowly showing what happened with them.

+1 At the end of the last season when the biggest bad is defeated, Asami and Korra duel for the last time. It is a draw. Suddenly they kiss each other. Bolin is sad but congratulates them. They smile and grab him too.
>>
>>84146759
Air the pilot and then cancel the series before proper launch

It would be remembered as a legendary example of what could have been, instead of a pile of dreck that really exists. Best thing that could be done for it.
>>
>>84149418
>It's not our world, they don't have any jews or any christians in it telling them that they'll go to hell if they suck dicks/eat pussies.
>This shit again
Son, you're not supposed to be on here if you're twelve years old. I'm sure your parents tell you you're so clever, but that's just wishful thinking on their part. The Greeks are the exception here, in most of the world homosexuality was more harshly punished before Christianity came and softened things.

The moral is, nobody likes a faggot, and you're being one right now.
>>
>>84163282
this
>>
>>84149748
I felt so uncomfortable reading it, but for some reason I couldn´t stop. The idea of someone who´s supposed to be weak, such a kid, overpowering both mentally and physically someone who should be stronger has always crept me out. I guess that´s why the idea of the "evil, possessed child" is so popular in horror movies.
>>
>>84146759
In short: cut some characters. There wasn't enough space for all of them. Does Su really need 5 children? Also have Asami actually do something after the first season.
>>
>>84146978
Her bisexuality started when Asami took care of her while she was cripple with PTSD.

I don't know if that makes it any better for people who hate what they did or not. It wasn't very obvious and to most people it must have looked like freindship, but if you have the ending in mind from season 3 onward it actually does make sense.

Also google uhaul lesbians.
>>
File: ME! ME! ME!.png (503 KB, 787x461) Image search: [Google]
ME! ME! ME!.png
503 KB, 787x461
>>84163842
Kuvira's weird pink spirit laser radiates gayness, that's how it happened.
>>
>>84150015
>>84149579
I read it all and agree with everything. I just wish they knew korra would get four seasons right off the bat.

>at the end of season 3 someone mentions that more red lotus are out there and implies heavily that, that would be a used in season 4
>we get kuvira without a back story episode
>>
>>84152163
>korra doesn't get the rest of her powers back until the end of season 2
That's fucking dumb, at least half way in season 2.
>>
>>84148656
>>84148419
Pro bending was a neat idea. I'd like to have seen some sort of side-story about them fighting against different-themed teams and stuff; use it as a way to showcase new/creative techniques so that when we see it in fights later it's not coming out of thin air. Perhaps some more training or getting to know each other through practicing together back when the team was fresh.
Not every episode, but just like a compitent begining - middle - end flow to the content; well that almost ends but is then interupted by Amon
>>
>>84163282
THIS T B H
>>
>>84146759
Season 2 needs an overhaul. Otherwise I like it as-is.
>>
>>84163282
>The Greeks are the exception here
actually, even the greeks were kind of homophobes. The bottom guy was always made fun of. They just didn't think fucking a man was gay, just getting fucked.
>>
File: 1429400408594.jpg (356 KB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1429400408594.jpg
356 KB, 4000x4000
>>84149418
>I actually liked Korra.
>At least, I liked it more than TLAB, on certain aspects.
i'm not falling for it.

>Korra herself, Tenzin and the bad guys are really interesting
okay, that's it. The only thing Korra is consistent is in being a compeltely retarded person that make choices no one with half of a fully functioning brain would make. Tenzin is constantly in the struggle to be completely immature, and a reasonable person, and the bad guys had motivations that were either 'daddy issues' or 'chaos just because'.

How is that even close to ATLA?
>>
>>84163842
No it doesn't, even in hindsight you need to apply a strong dose of bias because that's how badly setup it was. In fact if you watch it again with the ending in mind it's even weirder and out of place than the first time because their interaction are nothing more than friendly and it becomes weird that you should interpret it as romantic.
>>
File: tumblr_ntwl2aoHy81qeqi5do1_1280.jpg (292 KB, 649x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntwl2aoHy81qeqi5do1_1280.jpg
292 KB, 649x960
>>84166649
The best thing that happened to Korra was when she became a bland, if generally adjusted heroine in S3 and 4.

Before she was offensively teenage to the point where she almost comes off as a parody of somebody going through puberty
>>
File: varrick.jpg (13 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
varrick.jpg
13 KB, 306x306
>>84146759

Varrick is there from the beginning.
>>
>>84146759
Make season 1 into 3 seasons.

The whole season left too many corners unexplored and ended too fast. It just bugs me that a revolution just ends when the leader is killed. It would more realistically bring choas to the whole world.

Also drop the name Korra from the title. The story isn't going to be about the Avatar, but the world itself. Of course Korra would grow, but there won't be episodes of just training or her pissed.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 181x182
>>84162718
>Korra ur a burden
>>
No, the show is perfect.
>>
>>84168859
This tbqh.
>>
>>84146801
This is the only option.

She develops no real romantic interest in any of them, though she is openly bisexual and hits on anyone she thinks is cute in bombastically over the top ways. She is, however, far too awkward due to a life in seclusion and always strikes out or scares off her romantic quarry. It becomes a running joke that she is incapable of getting a boyfriend/girlfriend in spite of her repeated efforts. She thinks it's because she intimidates them, but in reality, she's just a complete spaz that doesn't know how to be herself around a crush.

Also, I'd include a season that focuses on the Fire Nation.
>>
File: 1457825556986.jpg (81 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1457825556986.jpg
81 KB, 500x459
Give Asami a personality.
Develop Korrasami more throughout Season 3 and 4.
Give explicit lesbian sex scenes with them, and make Asami lick Korra's abs at least once.
>>
>>84146759
It would take place in a more 1100 A.D timescale and technology, the sudden leap to early 90s was a load of horseshit.
>>
>>84169705
That's really the only way the comics will be worth a shit.
>>
>>84169876
In fact it'd be pretty easy to make Asami the nerd to Korra's boneheaded jock.
>>
File: 1460437163792.jpg (150 KB, 696x630) Image search: [Google]
1460437163792.jpg
150 KB, 696x630
More nudity pls.
>>
>>84146759
everything stays normal for a while except the entirety of bending culture gets fucked up when some random bender who isn't the avatar decides, just for the hell of it, to try learning how to bend other elements and can do it, thus demystifying the avatar
>>
File: 1459940225670.jpg (450 KB, 1000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1459940225670.jpg
450 KB, 1000x2500
>>84170510
If a vocal fanbase can make straight characters gay, we should be able to force Bryke to acknowledge Korra's abdominals.
>>
>>84170875
They should also acknowledge that they can't hope to completely relief themselves only on pussy rubbing.
>>
File: pussy whipped.png (234 KB, 2778x510) Image search: [Google]
pussy whipped.png
234 KB, 2778x510
>>84170995
>Korra
>wearing the pants in that relationship

Nah, not buying it. She's such an emotional pushover.
>>
>>84171034
Korra teaches her manners at night.
>>
>>84171034
Let's be honest.. none of them have personality enough to be the man in that relationship. Korra literally does whatever the hell people tell her to do the entire show, and Asami... well..
>>
File: tumblr_nvy0pjA3s11rcx61zo1_1280.jpg (289 KB, 740x847) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvy0pjA3s11rcx61zo1_1280.jpg
289 KB, 740x847
>>84171117
Well Asami is a weird case in that she's oftentimes like a goddamn rock and nothing can faze her for more than a minute. Which is probably due to her being underwritten as fuck.
>Dad evil? Okay, cool.
>Dad dead? Yeah whatever, vacation time.

The only times she acts vulnerable is when the writers need to stir up some drama.

But given Korra's near constant fucking up and neurotic personality, she'll probably be the man by default.
>>
>>84171233
Both of them clearly need a man to be the man in their relationships so that should be what happens later. They break up and find a man each.
>>
>>84146759
-have Korra be younger like at 15 and born in the NWT
-Only knows Waterbending
-Instead of going to train with professionals, Korra decides to go off for herself as that's how aang learned the elements so quickly
-runs into Katara, who approves mirroring grangran
-Korra and Naga travel the world meeting Bolin first to teach her Earth Bending, then Mako for firebending
-all the while the b0story focuses on Republic city with Tenzin and adults fighting a rising threat from Amon
-series culminates in Korra coming to RC Learning air bending and Defeating Amon
>>
>>84148166
They got away with it in the first show
>>
>>84162252
Its this sheer idiocy of the main character that bothered me, Aang messed up big time three times (running away, failing to save BSS and the invasion,) however none of those were entirely his fault and he eventually fixed it by defeating Ozai, all of Korra's mistakes were entirely her fault and she never fixes them
>>
>>84162408
Aang didn't contact them as often due his inexperience and lack of training with regard to the Spirit World though, I'd imagine he'd call on them in his adult life a lot more often.
>>
>>84146759
Kill Mako.
That's all.
>>
>>84171983
interesting enough, the series works better if Korra doesn't know all elements from the get-go. I wonder why was that even a thing.

They could just roll with 'jack of all trades, master of none'. The show is just better if she needs to take the time to learn. That could actually show some development.
>>
>>84146881
She goes by iAHFY now but hasn't completely escaped the damage her parents have done and doesn't do any porn anymore, just slightly sexy things occasionally.

And Owler is busy with life and jazz and doesn't bless is with much stuff lately either. We did get a new picture from her a few days ago though at least.
>>
>>84160933
As firm as this, the basis of Korra.
>>
Make Book 5 with a villain that kicks the shit out of Korra for being such an enormous failure and attempts to restore the past lives by resetting the cycle with another waterbending Avatar to replace her.

To actually fix the trainwreck, they'd need cohesion between books, don't treat the Avatar State as a generic powerup, get rid of the robits, probending, Tenzin's children, the shipping, Jinora Ex Machina, don't treat Korra as if she's always right, and don't make her retarded. The writing was spotty as fuck and the teenagers lacked any chemistry or reason for being part of the plot.

For gimmicky bending techniques, spirit bend with blood instead of water for direct control over spirits (basically magic).

>>84157401
>Korra is hands down a better avatar than Aang.
She is directly stated in canon to be worse.

>>84162320
Did you also enjoy how he wasn't a bender and she waited until he was on his own to ambush him?
>>
>>84163282
>Hurr durr stop /pol/ing you fucking 12year old, you're a faggot
Thanks for showing me the way anon, but I think you forgot to add an argument to your post.
We are still talking about another world. Another universe, even, with actual MAGIC in it.
I'm not talking about science that nobody understand, we're talking about godly powers coming from spirits and stuff. A world with people being able to create fire from thin air or to throw rocks several times their weight just by punching at nothing.
So, like I said, the whole 'gay is bad and you're going in hell' is omnipresent in many ancient cultures simply because all of the fucking cultures shares the same ancestry. But I guess you didn't go to school enough to be aware of that, uh.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.