[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she caused most of the conflict and still got what she wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wonderthot.jpg (28 KB, 200x400) Image search: [Google]
wonderthot.jpg
28 KB, 200x400
she caused most of the conflict and still got what she wanted without any negative repercussion
>>
>>84140813
She's a women. Women don't get punished. Especially Wonder Woman.
>>
>>84140813

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

All I remember from Spirit of Truth is her disrobing in front of all the muslim women.
>>
>>84140840
kingdom come wonder woman
she coerced superman into becoming the sole leader even though he says that he`s uncomfortable and not used to being a leader, she also the main one who wanted the gulag to be made
>>
>>84140928
Superman needed to quit being such a pussy. And do you blame the warden every time a prisoner gets shivved.
Besides most of the conflict was caused by the dude that blew up the bible belt.
>>
>>84140980
>do you blame the warden every time a prisoner gets shivved.
I would.
>>
>>84140980
And fuck you Waid and Ross for establishing the nowhere else in comics until then "Captain Atom explodes and kills people when cut" trope.
>>
>>84140813
She was pregnet, makes women crazy and nobody wants to say no to them in that condition.
>>
>>84141347

She was pregnant afterwards.

Superman pumping a few babies into her actually made her mellow out and be less bitchy.

Wonder Woman in the comic was an extremist fucker with lust for blood who couldn't do shit alone needed a strong man to do her biding and then she started to goad said man to be more and more extreme in his actions, thus sparking a war. Then the man fucked her quieting her considerably.
>>
>>84140813
Waid fucked her up so bad in his book he apologized later for it
>>
Whose worse? Injustice Wonder Woman or Kingdom Come Wonder Woman?
>>
>>84141954

Pretty much any Elseworlds Wonder Woman after the 80's.

She's always shown as an extremist bitch who can't wait for Lois to die to hop on Superman's dick.
>>
>>84141626
>Superman pumping a few babies into her actually made her mellow out and be less bitchy.
Suspension of disbelief: gone.
>>
>>84141954
there both power hungry bitches that want supermans dick, their pretty much the sam
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.