[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think lex luthor would swap bodys with superman and ditch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-LexLuthor1.png (163 KB, 250x363) Image search: [Google]
250px-LexLuthor1.png
163 KB, 250x363
Do you think lex luthor would swap bodys with superman and ditch being luthor in order to feel superior to everyone?(finally)

Or that luthor despises superman so much that the only way he can accomplish being (the best) is as luthor in his own body? With people calling him luthor cus luthor is the "greatest".

Any other ideas?
>>
If he did that he'd be admitting that he is inferior to Superman.
>>
>>84136778
Checkmate
>>
>Superior Superman

I'd read it
>>
>>84136848
>Clark you're acting... different?
>I've just, evolved Lois.
>By the way lois I gotta break up with our long standing relationship to go fuck a midget. Later!
>>
>>84136746

Do you think he'd swap bodies with Supergirl in order to feel superior to everyone?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.