[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unfindable shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 15071682245_c82d3b2fe8.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
15071682245_c82d3b2fe8.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
there was a cgi show that aired around 2004-2009... it had a sci-fi and fantasy and it involved a lot of flying. sounds obscure but you guys should be able to guess what it is right?

it definitely aired in the uk and a character had some kinda reptilian companion.

post other shows you guys can't find/ re find
>>
Tripping the Rift?

I'm looking for an early cgi Canadian short. It featured a guy in his house yodeling and I'm pretty sure there was a severed arm holding an apple.
>>
>>84132119

not tripping the rift, the show was kid friendly..

no idea about the yodeling either.
>>
Shadow Raiders? That might have been more late 90s but maybe you were watching reruns.
>>
File: 1315788940704.jpg (34 KB, 631x474) Image search: [Google]
1315788940704.jpg
34 KB, 631x474
Storm Hawks?
>>
>>84132296

oh yes!

it was storm hawks, thank you. you are truly a genius!
>>
>>84132119
>a severed arm holding an apple

Sounds like something i've seen in one of these forgotten media threads on /co/ once. It had to do with a demon's disembodied arm coming out of a poster or something on a wall, holding an apple. There were two separate posters looking for it and by the end of the thread one of them found it. Maybe it's in the archives still?
>>
Any chance I can jump in on this?

1. I wanna call it Ant Patrol, but nothing comes up. It was a CGI show that ran on PBS or something. Robotic ants fighting a robot praying mantis.

2. A CGI movie where everyone and everything was black. Like pitch black head to toe. It looked like that Limbo video game but 3D and I think it was a detective story
>>
>>84133162
It wasn't Insektors, was it?
>>
>>84133323
Nah I don't think so. That's what usually shows up when I search, but I could swear the ants and mantis didn't talk, and were like robotic or vehicles or something.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.