[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QC: Faye's PISSED Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3252.png (149 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
3252.png
149 KB, 800x1160
Why the fuck is she so angry? Because Dora wants to change the shop's reputation for the better and actually bring customers inside?

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
Lads I am tired of this fucking ride

Someone needs to go to this faggot artist and just tell him "Dude...Just...Just fuck the trap. Start the next strip off with the main character being a total alpha omega chad and plowing that effeminate boy until he orgasms thru every hole in his body."

It infuriates me how my art is objectively better than his and yet /co/ cares about this shit comic over my much better one

http://murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>>84114084
Such is the mind of the hipster. Unique is preferable to something having mass appeal.

Remind you of anything?
>>
>>84114084
>Giving some civilian a piece of your military power armor as payment for tea.

The fuck is wrong with this comic?
>>
>>84114084
Why the fuck is Dora apologizing? Faye is being an intolerable cunt throwing a menstruated tantrum....

Also bubbles is a fucking hack. Who forgets their fucking wallet when going out? Clearly if you don't have pockets cuz you're a robot you have pockets in your coat or maybe robocop style wallet holster in your leg? So fucking stupid. Get some idea jeph, this is terrible in all ways.
>>
>>84114419
>bubbles is a fucking hack

not her fault she's written by a complete moron

>super cool techno future with holograms and AI robots feat. space stations that any old person off the street can walk into with no prior training
>coffee shop and customers still use cash for some reason
>they don't have all digital currency and some kind of contactless chip-reader system like current year
>robot doesn't just have a card chip fixed on her wrist that she can touch/swipe for all payment needs
>>
>>84114139
>Remind you of anything?
SJW's?
>>
>>84114135
>Korra
>Korra
>More Korra
>Claiming you're better than anyone

Nah, Anon. Nah.
>>
>>84114084
>lets go back to the place I got fired from and start shit

Fuck you Faye
>>
>>84114084
>I read that as "I'll start you a stab" and was amazed by the self-awareness, but no.
Also Faye has no reason whatsoever to be angry, but this fucking comic makes no sense anyway
and yet I read it everyday, on the site
please send help
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.