[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was she worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: serena.jpg (86 KB, 714x480) Image search: [Google]
serena.jpg
86 KB, 714x480
Was she worth it?
>>
>>84091732
No.
>>
>>84091732
You tell me, Pan.
>>
For Alex, yeah. In general, no.
>>
File: JenBooty.png (382 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
JenBooty.png
382 KB, 1000x1000
She seemed like a pretty normal person in the end.

But Jen's better. Meccah too.
>>
>>84091831
Fuck PanPizza. He was a loser when I ran into him on IMDb and he still is.
>>
>>84091732
Probably not. Alex just had an infatuation with her or more to the point her look.
>>
>>84091858
Jen is shit too. It'd be great for like 2 days and then you'd want to strangle her.

she got a fat ass though
>>
File: yes.jpg (483 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
483 KB, 1280x956
OP, the conclusion of the cartoon is that she's not a magical girl that will make Alex's life amazing. She's a slut in fishnets that Alex is attracted to on a purely superficial basis. When she takes off the goth clothes and makeup, he doesn't even recognize her. Alex realizes that he's been obsessing over her for no reason and goes pick up a different chick, and this he takes a big step from manchild into a well-adjusted person.

When I watched this show as a teenager, I completely missed that part. I thought Alex should "win" Serena or something. Even back then I hated all his toy-collecting and nerdy bullshit, but I thought the answer was Serena and her goth/metal bullshit. Now that I'm an adult I know there's nothing wrong with either of those things, except when they're done in excess.

Serena was in a different kind of shit than Alex. She somehow managed to get out of it, but because Alex turned her down she slipped right back into it.

Yeah goth girls are hot, but they're not the answer to anything except a good fuck.
>>
File: 54197b651f327.jpg (72 KB, 679x695) Image search: [Google]
54197b651f327.jpg
72 KB, 679x695
>>84091858
>implying Jen's butt is perky and round
Gotta face reality, anon
>>
>>84092218
>implying anyone on /co/ cares
>>
>>84091946
Amen. The dude has a massive ego and doesn't care about the quality of his videos anymore since people will eat it up regardless.
>>
>>84091732

Naw she was worth a lay but that's about it. Chicks like her are unbearable in relationships. Shame how rare goth girls are nowadays though.
>>
>>84091732

goddamnit /co/ why wasnt there another season
>>
File: Episode_1.jpg (58 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
Episode_1.jpg
58 KB, 1024x764
>>84093700
They needed more room for shows about rockstars remodellng your house.
>>
>>84093758

i hope we'll see another show similar to this

really when you compare the generation of young adults/teens in downtown to today's generation of young adults/teens there isn't really much of a difference just a lot more memeing
>>
File: goat drink.png (232 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
goat drink.png
232 KB, 500x375
Jen was a shit, and she would make an awful girlfriend because she fucks Goat all the time. She has a high sex drive and is into all kinds of weird shit.

Unless you want threesomes with Goat all the time, because you'd have lots of that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.