[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was trying to find sauce for pic related and apparently it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: mako wink.gif (797 KB, 583x328) Image search: [Google]
mako wink.gif
797 KB, 583x328
I was trying to find sauce for pic related and apparently it was from Newgrounds

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/638741

When was the last time you went on the site? I remember a decade ago it was the hottest shit, and even tried to make my own flash animations (although I failed). People like Egoraptor and Zone helped get famous via it so it had to have done something right no?
>>
>>84030367
same, i haven't gone there in forever but there's always cool shit coming out of there every once in a blue moon.
I remember it was a pretty good hub for creatives, active forums and they cultivated cartoons, music, art. pretty sweet site but with terrible aesthetic sensibility.
>>
File: tankmen.png (5 KB, 144x123) Image search: [Google]
tankmen.png
5 KB, 144x123
>>84030423
>but with terrible aesthetic sensibility.
explain
>>
>>84030367
Last time I went was for an animation of 4 guys gangbanging Zone-tan.
>>
File: General_Iroh.jpg (10 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
General_Iroh.jpg
10 KB, 274x184
>>84030472
>yfw /pol/tards were so butthurt at that animation that they commisioned a new flash just so there wouldn't be a black guy in it
>>
>>84030497
>new animation
What?, theres more? What was the name of the animator again? I have something to do.
>>
>>84030524
it isn't new, its the same exact one but one dude fucking zone-tan is white instead of black

dont have link, it was on swfchan somewhere with a massive thread with people shitposting
>>
>>84030367
last weekish

Sunsetriders7 put a Korra H game on there
>>
File: NzcNovd.png (93 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
NzcNovd.png
93 KB, 600x573
>>84030912
>mindbreak
>>
>>84030497
I go on /pol/ frequently and I never heard about that.
>>
>>84030367
It's still a nice little community for animators
>>
>>84030912
Went in looking for the korra game and found this.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/644817
Everything went even better than expected.
>>
>>84031279
Since we're not on /pol/ and we wont get memed on as much, on a scale from one to ten how much do you agree with the general zeitgeist on /pol/
>>
>>84032220
Not at all.
It's still one of the most entertaining boards.
>>
>>84032263
Same. I'm always interested in other perspectives but their stranglehold on /v/ has made me really resent the board being brought back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.