[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Mansion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 960.jpg (96 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
96 KB, 960x540
I just found about this series. Not incredible, but nice enough.

It has a feeling similar to The Awesomes.

Opinions?
>>
I want to fuck that cat girl.
>>
>>84019995
looks like a toothpaste commercial
>>
Really fucking funny. Hope it gets a second season.
>>
>>84019995
The catlady's superhero name is 'Cooch'? Stay classy, writers.
>>
>>84020480
It is getting a second season with new characters to the cast.
>>
Looks shitty
>>
>>84020049
Hi welcome to 4chan where we fucking anything from human to animals to inanimate objects and even (you) so please enjoy your stay and remember one thing

WE WANT TO FUCK THINGS!!!!
>>
It did better than that Voltron parody that the Green's crew tried to sell last time. It's not hat I activelycan't wait for the 2nd seson, but I would check it out someday for sure.
>>
File: tea baggin monthly.jpg (20 KB, 381x314) Image search: [Google]
tea baggin monthly.jpg
20 KB, 381x314
>>84019995
>Opinions?
I thought it was hilarious, myself; and was impressed with the character growth (esp the face-heal turn near the very end).
>>
It was really fun, can't wait for the second season.

Also, I want to fuck Jewbot.
>>
OK, I just finish the whole thin. Its get better and better, while the characters actually grow trhough the run of the show. Prretty nice.

However still found it it has room to grow, since it isn't a great show, maybe it will always be an OK show.

>>84025561
Yep, that was just bland, and meh... But wow, how their puppetteering has improve from then to now.

>>84027386
I really like the fact that the ranger wasn´t the asshole I picture him to be in the first 3 episodes.

>>84027441
Dude, he is a dude, except when he isn't.
>>
>>84028428
>However still found it it has room to grow, since it isn't a great show, maybe it will always be an OK show.

I think it really found its feet since Lex showed up, if they can keep it up the 2nd season will be great.

>Dude, he is a dude

yeah, and?
>>
>>84027386
>>84028428
eyep, there is char development and consistent story. this is actually more than 95% of the shows manage to deliver.

My main concern was with the toilet humor. I'm not afraid of it, but I think it's better suited for an episodic format like Robot Chicken. When you have a continuous story and persistent characters however this can get in the way. and it does. It sticks and stains to everything and in time the smell gets unbearable unless you are really into this kind of shit. In an episodic show there is like a reset that cleans everything every time a new one comes.

I'm not saying this kind of humor has to go. I've found some of the joke smart even, despite their fecal nature. I think they rather should have been placed more strategically. Venture Bros for example manages to do it better, Archer rather not (then again Archer kinda doesn't have a continuous story, so... eh).

As a Jew myself I can appreciate what they did there. Smashing old idols and establishing own new rules - this is how we earn our Heavenly Jerusalem Shekels.
>>
>>84019995
>It has a feeling similar to The Awesomes.
more like Drawn Together...
>>
>>84029429
>As a Jew myself

But are you a real jew or one of the jews?
>>
I feel like The Awesomes did way better and funnier jokes with the Racist 50's Hero with Gadget Gal than this show did with American Ranger. The whole 'my wife is old now' angst thing was well done, though.

The reveal at the end was well done, and one of the few times I really ended up liking Black Saturn. "Was in a frat, you're going to have to do better than that."

Black Saturn and The Groaner's dynamic was pretty good overall.

Episode 1 and the Bernice episode were the only good bits with Jewbot, personally. It was probably the most blatantly stereotypical joke they could have done but him throwing down with an Accountant Montage made me laugh. The lead in was pretty decent overall, too. "I..don't think I can say that can I?" Rabbi: "No, you most certainly can't."

Cooch was an interesting idea that they alternately tried to redeem and play too straight to the joke. The trailer park mom but then the dogs. Just over and over they sort of went somewhere with it, then flopped.

Brad..needed more build up. But I like the idea of what they did with him.

That fucking wonder pets episode was shit, though.

Anyway, overall I think The Awesomes did the 'ordinary life of superheroes' better, but this show did better with the Superhero portion of 'the ordinary life of'.
>>
>>84019995
I found the Awesomes terribly bland but Super Mansion was pretty entertaining.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.