[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All Black Superheroes in the world know each other (because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3975x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3975x3056
>All Black Superheroes in the world know each other (because they're Black)
Brava, Spencer. Brava.

Surprised Miles didn't show up at the meeting.
>>
>>84010942
yeah I have no idea why he thought this was a good idea. since when did anyone in that picture have any meaningful moment with each other inside or outside the comic expect panther and storm.

feel more like they made a facebook group called black superheroes and decied to have a meetup.
>>
>>84011592
BP has teamed up with all of the characters there multiple times except fury jr
>>
>>84010942
Has Voodoo and Rhodey met?
>>
File: 4113373-9822108028-smoke.jpg (104 KB, 508x448) Image search: [Google]
4113373-9822108028-smoke.jpg
104 KB, 508x448
>>84010942
>All Black Superheroes in the world know each other
They really do.
Luke and Misty were on Heroes for Hire
Luke, Monica, Voodoo, BP, Falcon, and for a short while Storm were Avengers. Nick Jr. is new and he brings that up.
Then there's all the team-ups in the 70's and 80's.
>>
>>84010942
>that art
>that black capes secret club

it's so fucking cringey
>>
>>84010942
What's this from?
>>
Is this a black panthers meeting?
>>
You know, I get why Cage would be here and probably be the one to sorta' make sure all the black superheroes knew each other, he's street level and has his ear to the ground more than others
>>
>>84010942
I'M BLACK Y'ALL
I'M BLACK Y'ALL
I'M BLACKITY BLACKITY BLACK Y'ALL
>>
>>84010942
That poser traced art... it's embarrassing
>>
>>84010942
>Brava
It's "bravo", you uncultured fuck.
>>
>>84012492
Agreed. To avoid confusion, OP should have read:

>All Black Superheroes in the world know each other (because they're Black)
Yes, yes, well done Spencer, well done Spencer.

However, I'm surprised that Miles didn't show up at the meeting.
>>
Reminder their name is the Illuminegro
>>
>>84010942

Why shouldn't they? Marvel's hero community is pretty close knit.
>>
>>84011592
I can see Cage, Storm and Misty knowing eachother, because the X-Men and Heroes for Hire have crosed over a few times. And even without Hudlin's dogshit marriage, Panther and Storm know each other from way back in the eighties.

Everybody else? Naw.
>>
>Dat superior Captain Marvel
>>
>>84010942
Is this supposed to be news?
Oh wait, no, it's just shitposting and we've already had this thread.
>>
>>84012466
Is it? It does look rather traced.
>>
>Black people getting together and planning

What are they planning? Are they going to try and overthrow white people? Should I buy a gun?
>>
>>84011592
>Danny Rand tries to join the Black Facebook group
>Gets rejected
>Danny Rand tries to join the Asian Facebook group
>Gets rejected
>>
>>84014364
On tonight's agenda:
>How to Avoid Dying in Crossover Events
>How to Pick a White Best Friend
>Jive in the 21st Century
>>
>>84012492
>Falling for this type of this
BRAVY
>>
>>84014364
>black person dies
>black people get together
no you're right, they are probably planning some sort of crime
>>
>Miles

Too young, membership is 18+, but he is part if the "Mentoring program".
>>
File: cleveland-show-embed1.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cleveland-show-embed1.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
>>
Oh hey, Monica. Has she been in anything?
>>
>>84010942
>there are only 8 black heroes in the world
Well shit, now I'm starting to see what the SJWs were complaining about.
>>
>>84015086
You serious? She's in the Ultimates, and was in Captain America and the Mighty Avengers before that, and Mighty Avengers before that. All 3 of which are great books.
>>
>>84012935
you know it is close-knit and that make sense but feel like the connection they have to war machine should be explained better then they are all of African decent. It comes out cringy than anything else and makes me ashamed a little just reading it.

war machine died because of Thanos, it wasn't even based on race. but somehow only black characters get together and talk like he's an important character in their own story instead of people that was actually there for him like Tony and Carol.

and you know people say that's because it's sam Willson comic but maybe it shouldn't be. maybe Iron man should have this storyline instead you know he's best friend.
>>
>>84010942
>Everyone is dressed up in costume, or at least in a nice suit
>Luke Cage is in a sweater-vest and khakis

I really, REALLY want to hear what Luke Cage is thinking about everyone else in that moment. Or how he interacts with the rest of the Black Powereds.
>>
>>84010942
Imagine how often any of them meet another black superhero. It's fucking rare. So whenever they do, they probably make some sort of contact.

I'm sure all the Catholic superheroes know eachother, too. They probably go to a certain church or something.

And I wish I could say all the Asian ones know eachother, but Amadeus Cho is the only one there is, so.
>>
File: 1459792343584.jpg (205 KB, 869x906) Image search: [Google]
1459792343584.jpg
205 KB, 869x906
>>84010942
Explain to me again how this shit isn't patronizing/racist?
>>
>>84014422
Being Danny is suffering!
>>
>>84010942
Spencer writes like he thinks he's the first person to ever write black superheroes.
>>
>>84015246
>Imagine how often any of them meet another black superhero. It's fucking rare. So whenever they do, they probably make some sort of contact.

> You're black? Haha, me too!
>>
>>84012308
No but T'Challa once considered changing his name to the Black Leopard once because he didn't want anything to do the BPP.
>>
>>84011592
>yeah I have no idea why he thought this was a good idea.

Because SJWs are fucking retarded and will eat up anything that seems "pro-PC" even if 5 seconds of thought would lead them to realize that it's actually incredibly racist and insulting.
>>
>>84015213
Well Monica is basically a living hologram now, so she basically wears whatever looks good.
>>
>>84015284
more like
>sup nigga
>sup
>>
>>84014364
>>84014523
MARVEL: CIVIL RIOTS
>>
>>84015246
There's also Jimmy Woo.

Who despite being an American was made into the head of an Asian superhero school, because lazy writing leads to light racism.
>>
>>84010942
Even if they were very close friends with each other this would still be a scene where black superheroes get together because they are black. IF they're there because they are close friends with Rhodes (because it's his funeral) where's Carol Danvers, who was dating him? Where's Pepper, who was a much closer friend than any of them? Where's Tony?
>>
>>84015246
All Jewish superheroes meet every year for hannukah. Or at least Moon Knight, Songbird, Kitty Pryde, The Thing and Wiccan do.
>>
>>84015118
These are only "big" name vets. Marvel has a shit ton more that have just fallen off, don't quite fit the mood, or young teens.
>>
>>84014523
I don't get together with my white friends when one of them dies. I get together with my friends. Tony of all people should be here
>>
>Jim Rhodes dies
>black heroes meet to commemorate
>no Junta, Josiah Bradley or Kasper Cole
Fucking what?? You had one job, Spencer!
>>
>>84013783
But that's not Billy
>>
>>84015355
that's because your friends are majority white and you are also white, idiot.
>>
>>84015338
They were getting together before the funeral. They're part of a black superheroes club. Blade is also part of the club but he didn't show up, and this was Fury Jr.'s first time at a club meeting.

What's wrong with some black superheroes having a black superhero club? Shit nigga, sometimes we just want to get away from you whities for a bit and chill with our brothers. It's not a knock against you, it's just... shit man, y'all always gotta make everything about you and that gets fucking tedious.
>>
The whole "the community" bit felt forced.
At least into it instead of having as a matter of fact that this is a thing.
>>
>>84015356
>or Kasper Cole
Kasper was at the funeral at least.
>>
>>84015389
Actually I live in a primarily black community in the South. And I've lost a lot of friends of a lot of ethnicities over the years
>>
>>84011967
But did they all know Rhodey?
>>
>>84010942
>they mostly don't know/barely worked with each other or War Machine
>even fucking Blade was invited
>>
Are people so sensitive about reverse racism they can't fathom the idea that the very very VERY few black long time heroes in the marvel universe might come to know one another and feel some kind of kinship considering how few of their race are at that place?
Like this seriously bothers you guys?
I mean if it was all white dudes no one would so much as bat an eyelash. And I've even heard the excuse in other threads 'oh well that's just because the overwhelming majority of super heroes are white. '
Like wow. That is apparently no issue. The simple reality that white heroes are in numbers so muc greater than any other race, that odds-wise there'd be plenty of chances for an all white meeting is perfectly fine. But if blacks are put together when one of their few dies?
"Augh how is this not considered racist guys"
>>
>>84015392
The idea of a back superhero club is retarded, 3 OF THEM AREN'T EVEN AMERICAN.

>sometimes we just want to get away from you whitie
>implying I'm white
>>
>>84015408
Ahahahaha, was he not black enough for the meeting?! Fucking A+
>>
>>84011967
>Nick Jr. is new and he brings that up.
And how did they explain it off?

"It's cool, bro. Movie synergy."
>>
>>84015426
It's like assuming all the black people at your school are secretly great friends no matter how little you've seen them interact.
>>
>>84015426
>I mean if it was all white dudes no one would so much as bat an eyelash. And I've even heard the excuse in other threads 'oh well that's just because the overwhelming majority of super heroes are white. '
That's retarded
This is like if Namor, Iron Fist, Stilt-man, Hawkeye and Nova got together to grieve about the death of Moon Knight, the fact they're white shouldn't be the only connecting factor.
>>
>>84015323
Niko, Shang Chi, Sunfire, Silver Samurai...

>>84015356
>Not Josiah Bradley
This. I was pretty steamed that he would leave out the son of the first Captain America when he remembered Kasper.
>>
>>84015426
I'm black and it bothers me. White heroes die all the time, they don't form "secret white only meetings" to discuss this, I'm not sure Storm has ever even met Rhodey.
White meetings happen because there are a lot of white heroes, black meetings happen because writers purposefully seek black characters for them.
>>
>>84015392
You're not black.
>>
>>84015475
I laughed much harder at that than I thought I would
>>
>>84015246
>I'm sure all the Catholic superheroes know each other, too. They probably go to a certain church or something.

>be a random 616 citizen in New York
>Not really religious, but were raised Catholic
>Things are in a bit of a rut in life, decide to go to church to see if the local priest can inspire you
>As you walk into the door you bump into a guy, he has a blind person stick so you say sorry
>Matt Murdock turns around, says it's no problem, shouldn't have stood near a door
>you both go in, sit in different aisles
>Sit down, most seats are taken
>Look to your left
>holy shit
>It's fucking Steve Rodgers
>Want to say something but the priest started saying a prayer
>Finish the prayer, look up
>There's a guest speaker today
>It's a fucking blue devil
>Start to freak out, Steve whispers to me "don't do that, man, he's a cool guy, don't mind his looks."
>Start calming down
>Look to my right
>It's fucking Venom
>Could've sworn the guy was some dude named Brock, he said so when we all shook hands with the people nearest to us
>But no, that's fucking Venom all right
>He's just looking at the devil thing talk about acceptance or something
>Kinda want to get the fuck out right now before some new fight takes place, look towards the door to see if it's open
>Someone walks in
>It's the fucking Punisher
>Sweet Jesus
>He's going to shoot Venom in the fucking face, isn't he
>Nope
>He just sits down in the back near the confessional
>Look around, Matt is fucking staring the Punisher down for some reason
>How the fuck can he do that, he's blind
>The Devil thing (Priest calls him Kurt) stops
>Communion starts
>The Preist gives me a wafer of Christ
>Says he hasn't seen you here before
>Says his name is Reverend Custer
>Seems cool enough
>He notices I'm nervous
>Says to calm down, think positively
>Instantly calm
>That day was a good day
>>
>>84015533
Sunfire ain't no hero and neither is Silver Samurai.

You also forgot Jubilee, Armor, Surge, Jolt, Psylocke (she technically counts), and Hazmat
>>
>>84014422
>>84015475
Danny and Kasper should be friends with each other.
>>
>>84015426
>The simple reality that white heroes are in numbers so muc greater than any other race
That doesn't matter. That shouldn't matter. These superheroes should not classify each other by their race. They are all heroes, no more, no less. Skin color does not make the man. As you said, it's reverse racism.

Representation in comics was a mistake.
>>
>>84015553
For added bullshit, the entire thing is decidedly about them being black AMERICANS.
So what the fuck is T'Challa even doing there?
>>
>>84015589
> my church is suddenly full of hot catholics
> I can never go back
> thanks, guys.
>>
>>84015625
Psylocke most certainly does not count, no matter how many kimonos she wears.
>>
>>84015625

and asian hulk
>>
File: lips.png (249 KB, 680x342) Image search: [Google]
lips.png
249 KB, 680x342
>>84015426
well, I'm black and still find this weird. I understand how this could happen though as I live in a city in Scandinavia with a few blacks and connected with other black people in my school and community easier only on the basis that we are the only black guys around. But I still find this awkward just the way it's handled specially when it's a funeral and the important characters for war machines isn't there because they are white, even blade is somehow more welcome than Iron man and Carol.

but you are probably right that most people here are just racist.
>>
>>84010942
So when do they start chanting, "WU-TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN' TA' FUCK WIT'! WU-TANG CLAN AINT NOTHIN' TA' FUCK WIT'!" ?
>>
>>84015693
She's been a Jap woman for nearly 27 years. Her whole identity is shaped by living in Kwannon's body and her mind is influenced by it. Psylocke is Asians for all intents and purposes.

>>84015701
Cho was already mentioned afore.
>>
>>84015646
When comic characters aren't overwhelmingly all one race I'll buy that bullshit.
>>
>>84015744
When the white people get drunk.
>>
>>84015751
Yeah, Fuck Humans, where are all the Alien waifus??
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>84014496
Does anyone still jave a pamphlet from the "Alternatives to Electricity Powers" seminar last week?
>>
>>84015846
>open the pamphlet
>two words on it
>"Be Strong"
>>
Where the fuck is Night Thrasher?
>>
>>84011967
>Luke, Monica, Voodoo, BP, Falcon, and for a short while Storm were Avengers
Everyone's been an Avenger for a while
>>
>>84010942
My God, this tracing is kinda cringy. Who did this art?
>>
>>84015922
Luke, Monica and Falcon were at BP's and Storm's wedding.
>>
>>84015751
Cool since that's clearly not the case anymore.
>>
>>84015952
Wasn't that under Hudlin?
>>
>>84015894
Hopefully: Trying to find his old New Warrior friends.
Probably: Slowly fading back into irrelevance
>>
>>84015954
No they still are. They're just pushing new minority types. But it's still mostly white dudes
>>
>>84015589
>>As you walk into the door you bump into a guy, he has a blind person stick so you say sorry
>>Matt Murdock turns around, says it's no problem, shouldn't have stood near a door
>Two New Yorkers being this polite
>>
>>84016007
Current Avengers has 1 white guy, 2 if you count the butler
>>
>>84016109
Oh well if current avengers only has that many that means all the other white heroes everywhere throughout all of comics history cease to exist. Wow yah sure showed me!
>>
If a comic book writer dies, a lot of us would bond together about it. Makes sense they would because they all have a common feeling of mutual respect.
>>
>>84010942
I'm a black guy and I'm totally okay with this. How many times have white dude been apart of a white dude group with no reason?

I think anyone finding this racist is looking too hard to be angry about something.
>>
>>84015985
I want so badly for Ewing to write a New Warriors book now.
He'd probably even follow up on Namorita and the Yost book.
>>
>>84016109
Tony, Sam, Nadia and Jane are white. Vision is the brain-patterns of a white man in a recolored white synthezoid's body.

Whereas there's... two black guys and a paki. So 4-5 whites, 2 blacks, and 1 brown. If you care that much about counting.
>>
File: Supernigger.jpg (15 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
Supernigger.jpg
15 KB, 300x296
>>84010942
They need Supernigger.
>>
>>84015777
Holy false equivalence, Batman!
>>
>>84016209
Sam is only half and Jane isn't a man since we're talking about white males.
>>
>>84015985
I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Night Thrasher solo ongoing set in Baltimore as part of Marvel NOW 2.
>>
>>84016155
>>84016007
>>84015751
This is the most retarded thing i've heard if we're going to be talking about ratios of super heroes to actual population in America.
>>
>>84015426
>>84015751
>>84016007
>>84016155
>>84016244
Why do I get the feeling you're a white woman?
>>
>>84016244
It's a /pol/-bait thread. What the fuck else did you think this was going to devolve into?
>>
>>84016085
>>Two New Yorkers being this polite
You don't insult a blind guy, not in da house a Gawd.
>>
>>84016311
Because they won't stop bitching like one.
>>
>>84016311
That last one ain't me and I'm a male spic.
>>
>>84015272
Something something whiteprivilege
>>
>>84016426
Yeah sorry dunno how I fucked that up
>>
>>84015246

Shang-Chi?
>>
>>84016421
Yeah won't stop bitching. Unlike these constant threads mewling about muh reverse racism people post whenever something of this sort occurs.
No its the people replying to the folks who create the bitching threads that are doing all the bitching.
>>
>>84015952
Luke is friends with the X-Men through Colleen Wing who used to be Jean Grey's roommate and Falcon and Panther basically tag teamed as The Black Avenger in the 70s.

So, like, those ones aren't inappropriate.
>>
>>84016421
EDGY
E
D
G
Y
>>
>>84016500
You've spent so much time in this place you bought into the bullshit and assume everyone with a certain point being made must be part of some group you can easily dismiss as full of shit.
Pretty common thing online. Look how often we blame pol tv and tumblr
>>
>>84016545
Kek no I mean I literally quoted you by accident
>>
>>84015952
Who WASN'T at their wedding? Hudlin tried to make it a super big deal and has basically everyone except Everett Ross show up. Even fucking Dirk Anger left a gift for them, and he isn't even IN 616!
>>
File: the-crew.jpg (90 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
the-crew.jpg
90 KB, 650x634
>>84015356
>Spencer ignoring Rhodey's best boys
For shame.
>>
>>84014310
it is, it's done using 3D poser, they take generic 3D models and just draw superhero costumes over them.
>>
>>84010942
Were T'Chala and Storm together after he threatened to blow up her and her friends?
>>
>>84010942
>All black Superheroes in the world know each other

>except the ones that didn't show up which I'll mention in my post

OP you are a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>84016778
Kasper got a tiny cameo.

Anything else and people might look into Priest's Black Panther/The Crew and realize how shitty Spencer is in comparison.
>>
Remember how Hudlin had Cage keep trying to start Black Avengers in his BP run? And even for Hudlin, it was clearly done as a joke?

LOOK AT IT NOW
>>
>>84015589
Reverands aren't Catholic.

One of the only variations in Priests is Monsignor and that doesn't mean anything besides being a honorific title.
>>
>>84010942
Sigh there's nothing that upsets me more than seeing T'challa standing there like he gives a fuck about non-Wakandians
>>
Who's your favorite out of the bunch and why is it based Panther?
>>
Panther, Luke, and Brother Voodoo have bumped into one another various times.
>>
File: 1466281422398.png (215 KB, 441x575) Image search: [Google]
1466281422398.png
215 KB, 441x575
>>84016434
No anon that would imply this is something a black reader wants to see.

This setup is something you expect from a person that has never interacted with anyone outside their race. Its the same line of thinking when you watch a cartoon about teenagers and it feels completely inorganic.
>>
>>84018139
Monica and Black Panther are both currently on the Ultimates, they were both there when he died
Monica, Sam and Luke Cage were all recently on the same Mighty Avengers team
Misty Knight has a long standing history with Luke Cage and is currently one of Sam's partners
Storm and Black Panther were married
Nick Fury Jr was on a SHIELD sponsored Secret Avengers team with Rhodey
>>
>>84012373
yeah i suppose that kind of makes some sort of sense i guess
>>
>>84014523
no his friends and colleagues should get together
this is just segregation
>>
>>84015272
it is sjw are just retarded
>>
>>84015344
that auctualy makes a bit of sense unlike the op image
>>
>>84010942
I guess this would seem ridiculous if it wasn't Marvel and all of them didn't work or have worked in or around New York at some point in their lives.
>>
>>84015389
so its fine for black people to meet up but not for white people to do so
>>
>>84015426
if the white were only getting together because they were white then yes that would be racist as fuck.
>>
>>84016196
Context is important. For the sake of conversation lets just say black heroes are 12% of all heroes. To have only black heroes group together on nothing more than the color of their skin is regressive and forced. When white heroes group together without a single black hero present, this is not done because it's a "white" gathering or done for a "white" purpose. It is incredibly racist for you to even group non blacks as though they are one entity, but that's an entire problem all on it's own. When talking about characters with white complexion, you can be referring to a large number of races that have nothing to do with each other.

I could go on all night. This whole concept is cringe.
>>
>>84015671
>So what the fuck is T'Challa even doing there?
poor writing
>>
>>84015751
>why are the heros who mostly come from the predominantly white united states of america predominantly white
>>
>>84020124
No clearly based on these threads white people meeting is default normal. But when it's blacks it needs justification not to be racist.
>>
>>84016155
but we are talking about now
most of the old characters are dead or never existed
>>
>>84015392
Sometimes we just want to get away from you black people for a bit and relax with our white friends. It's not a knock against you, It's just... Golly, you fellas always need to turn everything into a race issue and that outstays it's welcome really fast if you catch my meaning.
>>
>>84016321
>if your not perfectly ok with this retardation your /pol/
>>
>>84017443
oh i will have to check that out
>>
>>84020333
except the white people meetings arent people meeting up just because there white
>>
>>84020334
hell it even makes sense there would be a disproportionaly small number of black heros in the past they would not have had many opportunitys to become such
>>
>>84015426
>reverse racism
That's just racism.
>>
>>84010942
shit, isn't this dangerous? they're all in one place. one stray sickle cell could wipe 'em all out before you can say tunguska
>>
File: JGV3QR.png (226 KB, 393x393) Image search: [Google]
JGV3QR.png
226 KB, 393x393
Cap has always been my favorite Marvel hero, ever since I was a kid, and I'm not even from the US! I'm not white but I could always relate to Steve. I didn't dislike them turning Falcon into the new Cap, I like Sam! (Yeah, he's been acting like a completely different character ever since but still..) Now, this is the very first time that I can't relate to Cap at all. Why should it be a big deal if he's black? who cares! And Sam talking about Rhodey as if it was a big deal that he was Iron Man once, because he's black, who gives a shit! And suddenly all the marvel blacks are a community? Go fuck yourself, this comic was awful and to me it felt really fucking racist.
>>
>>84017036
He showed up once to beg her not to fuck Logan.
She fucked Logan.
>>
>>84010942
Spencer is racist.
>>
>>84014422
>there will never be a one-off about Fist thinking Cage and Misty are having an affair but actually just going to Illuminegro meetings
>>
>>84015625
>Psylocke casually walks into the Asian Superhero Club meeting
>Jubilee hold out her hand to stop her
>"Not so fast, whitey."
>>
>>84015174
He doesn't read comics anon
>>
>>84015625
Radiation man can't get none of this ?
>>
I thought miles was Puerto Rican
>>
>>84022856
Half black and half whatever.
>>
>>84010942

Misty Knight definitely knows Cage and Storm.
Black Panther was married to Storm, and should know Spectrum as a fellow Avenger.

Falcon of course knows all of them from his various Avengers stints.

The only ones who don't fit are Fury Jr (who mentions it in the issue) and Dr Voodoo (though I'm not sure of that because I only know his most recent usages)
>>
>>84010942
How exacly is this any more terrifying than The Illuminati?
Because some people are freaking te fuck out over something groups of all-white superhero people have done countless times before: standing around talking about their business.
I'm not seeing the conspiracy here, either in-universe or in Marvel headquarters.

Why so worried?
>>
>>84023058
because there meeting together because there black no all white groups ever did that
>>
File: Mac_(3).jpg (79 KB, 541x639) Image search: [Google]
Mac_(3).jpg
79 KB, 541x639
Why shouldn't they know each other?
They're all related.
>>
OK so let me summarize

>all characters in this picture know each other from various encounters they had way before this meeting

>these aren't all the black characters so it isn't an "all negros know each other" scenario

So what exactly is triggering /co/?, the lack of KFC and watermelons?
>>
>>84021728

It's temporary, just like Bucky as Cap
>>
>>84024125
They are superheroes who formed an exclusive secret group based on race, and are meeting because someone of their race has died.

>It isn't an "all negros know each other" scenario
No, but it is a 'black superheroes would have secret meeting for only other black people for some reason' situation
>>
>>84023828
You don't even notice the "Hail Hydra!" anymore, do you?

Now, just for the hell of it, try really reallly hard to think of an IRL organization that does exactly that.
I know you can do it.
>>
>>84024225
So this group is the same as the KKK? I guess I sort of agree with you, although I wouldn't go that far.
>>
>>84024216

Well didn't one negro hero just got wasted? I mean this is like dodos making a meeting to address how not go extinct, makes sense
>>
>>84024266
Did all the bug-related superheroes have a secret meeting when the Wasp died?
>>
>>84010942
I've just realized that even Storms weather power translate to electric on every page
>>
>>84022856
Only on his mother's side IIRC
>>
>>84024291
No, because other bugs fucking hate wasps. Especially spiders. Spiders and wasps are mortal enemies
>>
All the white superheroes should have exclusive meetings to talk about important issues without any blacks around. You know, because that's progressive.
>>
>>84012492
If it's a woman it's brava, you idiot. He's insulting Spencer on a second level.
>>
>>84020333
It's like movies

>Majority of white actors in a movie/just white actors
>Just a movie
>Majority black actors/just black actors
>It's a "Black movie"
>>
>>84025481
Except there meeting up BECAUSE they're black, and the reader is meant to understand this. Even the writer realises how retarded it is on some level, since they dance around it without actually saying it.
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 579x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 579x1280
>>84021944
Just pretend this is Danny, Misty and Luke.
>>
>>84022174
>Being Trans-Asian is suffering

Have Psylocke and Iron Fist ever met? They can hangout and talk about their lived experiences.
>>
>>84025481
Now now Anon. Lets be real here.
Most of the time we get "black movies" its not because of the actors themselves but whats going on here. a "black movie" is something like "uncle p", or "whose your caddy", or "norbit", the "friday series", anything with tyler perry. you know, unfunny shlock which is aimed at a black audience, or you know, shit like menace 2 society, or juiced. the hood dramas.

I don't think anyone really considers something like "precious" to be a black move.
>>
>>84025714
Some do, slash "Oscar-Bait".
>>
Who's the guy in the purple cape?
>>
>>84015553
I'm black and it doesn't bother me.
I mean, I realize this is an old post, but why even bring race into it?
>>
>>84025758
Doctor Voodoo
>>
>>84025780
>It doesn't bother me that the writer decided these superheroes should meet based purely on their race
>It does bother me that an anon included his race as part of his comment on this topic
>In making my post, I will include my race as part of my comment on this topic

Not only are you retarded, you're also hypocritical.
>>
>>84015625
Sunfire is the truest of all heroes, gaijin.
>>
>>84010942
what the fuck is t'challa doing there, he's a fucking king from africa, wakandan no less, not some american nigger. why would anyone think this meeting was a good idea both in comic and by real people
>>
>>84025994
Black struggle is universal.
>>
>>84025994
fuck off with this black struggle already, not only is it retarded irl now, but it's even more retarded in the marvel universe, especially for the genius king of a hyper advanced highly nationalistic nation
>>
>>84025789
Cheers.
>>
>>84025994
>I havn't read any BP runs
>>
>>84025994
He's friends with most of them and Storm is his ex-wife
>>
>>84025994
Isn't he meant to be different to most Wakandan's regarding other non-Wakandans?
>>
>>84010942
>>84017340
>Miles didn't show up at the meeting.
You guys are dumb.
Miles is half latino.
>>
>>84010942
>All Black Superheroes in the world know each other
>just 8 of them who've been in cahoots for quite some time

if you don't read comics please don't shitpost about them to push you agenda.

>REMOVE /POL/BLR
REMOVE /POL/BLR
>REMOVE /POL/BLR
REMOVE /POL/BLR
>REMOVE /POL/BLR
>>
>>84012492
>>84024814
Broovy.
>>
>>84015589
Now that I think about it, Iceman and Nightcrawler are Catholic but never really got close.
But then again, Bobby is ethnically Jewish and Kurt is German.
>>
>>84015426
>Are people so sensitive about reverse racism

no such thing racism is racism, "reverse racism" would be think all races are better than yours or thinking all races are equal

"reverse racism" is just code for shitting on white people in the name of equality and justice or Black fascism
>>
>>84027266
>would be think all races are better than yours
So, being Croatian?
>>
>>84015419
the dead man who is the white men's slave?
>>
>>84027266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M
>>
>>84027241
probably because Iceman is gay!
>>
>>84027329

>Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpeg

good on you Zdenko!
>>
>>84027356
Fuck off retard
>>
>>84027356
>people find this shit funny
>people believe this is true

it's almost as if you base your opinions based on comedy instead of facts
>>
File: ayy.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>84027422
>>84027432
>being this mad
Does this trigger you /pol/blr?
>>
>>84016633
heh
>>
>>84020356
OK? No one looks at a frat being 100% white dudes and goes "that's not fair, you need to admit more black dudes."
>>
>>84022939
Cage and Voodoo know each other.
>>
>>84027447
>/pol/ bogeyman

Kill yourself
>>
>>84024216
>because someone of their race has died
No, because someone of their group died. WM was one of the members of this Black Superheroes Club.
>>
>>84028446
Yep, triggered /pol/blrite detected.
>>
File: GTiXEns.png (724 KB, 518x800) Image search: [Google]
GTiXEns.png
724 KB, 518x800
>>84028444
Voodoo and Monica dated
>>
File: bursting into laughter.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
bursting into laughter.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>84028446
>this triggered
>>
>>84016196
>be with his family
>only real connection is that they're black
>not even a little insulting

Come on, anon.
>>
File: 1322844078807.jpg (34 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
1322844078807.jpg
34 KB, 400x345
>>84028446
>>
>>84016196
Like when the sentry died
>>
>>84012655
They should have taken a cue from actual black history and called themselves the Niggerati.

in b4 /pol/; the Niggerati were an actual group of black artists and intellectuals in 1920s Harlem. The name was an ironic portmanteau.
>>
File: sentry_fallen_sun_funeral 2.jpg (290 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
sentry_fallen_sun_funeral 2.jpg
290 KB, 780x1200
>>84028646
Holy shit you're right, only white people went to Sentry's funeral
>>
>>84028807
Did any of those people even give a shit about Sentry?
>>
File: BANE.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>84012543
>HOWEVER

You're a big guy...
>>
>>84029093
Apparently Sentry and Rogue used to sleep together
>>
>>84028807
... why is there no credited writer? Is it because that was one of the worst single issues ever?
>>
>>84029132
For you
>>
>>84014496

I laughed at #2.
>>
>>84015671
T'Challa spends a lot of time in America

Perhaps try reading comics
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.