[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that woman who wants Zombies to rule the world >implying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>that woman who wants Zombies to rule the world
>implying a world full of people who's behavior change all the time based on what they eat is stable
>implying it's gonna go anywhere but with humans as stock food and loads of Romeros because you can't feed everyone
>>
Can Zombies even reproduce?
>>
>>84003698
I don't think so.
Don't think they grow old either. So I guess their civilisation would be the exact same people living forever and feeding on generations after generations of human cattle.

Their population will grow thinner though, seeing as Zombies will probably kill each other from time to time.
>>
>>84003623
> Power hungry sociopath
> Capable of long term thinking
>>
>>84003698
not conventionally

they can spread their disease and that's about it, otherwise they are technically dead

have we ever seen Liv out of breath?
>>
>>84003902
>have we ever seen Liv out of breath?

All the time. After every rage mode freak out, she is out of breath. After she rambles on for a long time, she is out of breath.
>>
>>84003623

how much different is the series from the comic?
>>
>>84004362
I haven't read it, but I'm interested to know that so I checked by watching a video about it.

Turns out a lot is different. The main character is different, has another name, makes different choices and has an entirely different life. Also her friends in the show are all humans, and zombies are the only freaky thing, whereas in the comic she left her human life behind and her friends are a ghost and a were-terrier.

The show seems very different from the comic but someone who read might tell you more.

Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Also why so many changes? What's the point of adapting it?
>>
>>84004362
Very
>No ghosts, vamps, or were creatures
>no eldrich thingies
>no dead presidents
>police mortician rather than grave digger
>supporting cast from comic isnt really there
But it is good. I only read the comic because I heard it was gonna be a show and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and I loved it.

Then when the first couple of trailers came out I got that knee jerk "not muh". I watched a few episodes I had recorded weeks later and got hooked
>>
>>84004881
>Also why so many changes? What's the point of adapting it?

If you ask me making changes is the only reason to adapt something. Who wants to read something and then watch a beat-for-beat remake of it? Who wants to read something and then MAKE a beat-for-beat remake of it in an exhausting medium like film, let alone TV?
>>
>>84004362
incredibly so far
but there's still a chance they could end everything by fighting a cosmic horror
>>
>>84003623
>Also why so many changes? What's the point of adapting it?
Because Being Human already exist
Adapting comics to TV shows is popular and fun so why not?
>>
File: ClGpM2uUsAAKi5b.jpg (224 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
ClGpM2uUsAAKi5b.jpg
224 KB, 1200x900
>yfw Rob Thomas will never ask you to sit on his lap.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.