[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: fear and disgust.jpg (12 KB, 231x254) Image search: [Google]
fear and disgust.jpg
12 KB, 231x254
Was it rape?
>>
Isn't this image of the most powerful superboss in all of Final Fantasy 8

One that is just a giant planetary sized ball of mana
>>
>>84002789
No it's one of Riley's dual emotion memories at the end of Inside Out.
>>
>>84002763
Part of me thinks that's Violet Parr next to her.
>>
>>84002763
thanks doc
>>
Whatever happened to that fic Anon did about Riley hitchhiking told from the POV of the driver?

It was the ONLY one I can't find now.
>>
>>84003200
Seconding cuz dubs
>>
Maybe she's reading a book about broccoli pizza?
>>
>>84002763
she is probably reading a Spawn comic book
>>
>>84003200
thirding.
>>
>>84003141
Her first thoughts of wondering what another girls lips taste like then. Scared of the feelings and a touch disgusted by them.
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>84002789
ozma was in 9
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>84003396
G-go on...
>>
>>84003200
Second
>>
>>84002763
No, wasn't there one that was Disgust and Joy? That probably was.
>>
>>84002763
Thanks for the daily dose doc
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>84006302
Oh wait, Fear AND Disgust equals rape. Okay.
>>
I want to protect Riley
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.