[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abraham Attah cast in Spider-Man: Homecoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26
>EXCLUSIVE: Abraham Attah, the 15-year old Ghana-born actor who was discovered while playing soccer and made a remarkable screen debut alongside Idris Elba as the primary child soldier Agu in Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts Of No Nation, has joined the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming. The Jon Watts-directed pic from Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios is the first major role that Attah has taken since that Netflix film, and he joins recent additions Donald Glover, Martin Starr and Logan Marshall-Green, alongside the webslinger played by Tom Holland, with Robert Downey Jr playing Iron Man and Michael Keaton playing The Vulture. Zendaya, Michael Barbieri, Kenneth Choi, Tony Revolori and Marisa Tomei are also starring. Attah is on the set in Atlanta. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing.

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, HERES YOUR MILES
>>
File: dont do that.gif (1 MB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
dont do that.gif
1 MB, 500x212
>>83992717
>parker is killed within the first 10 minutes
>miles is the spoodermang
>>
>>83992717
Jesus Christ, is there anyone who ISN'T in this movie?

Are you sure we can't cram Zach Galifianakis in there somewhere as an incredibly obscure character from the 70's?
>>
Micheal Mando added as well. http://comicbook.com/2016/06/22/spider-man-homecoming-adds-michael-mando-/
>>
Taking bets now
>Freshman Miles just as Peter finishes his senior year
>Saves Miles life at one point as Spider-Man
>Pete gives him a speech the day he leaves
>>
>>83992765
I could see him as a Doc Oc, or Mysterio
>>
>>83992765
>Are you sure we can't cram Zach Galifianakis in there

Nope. Too white. They're cramming in as many fucking minorities in this movie as possible. I mean shit, the only whites are Holland, Tomei and Downey Jr! Everyone else is a nigger or something else.
>>
It's not Miles, it's just another OC classmate.
>>
>>83992826
>the only whites are Holland, Tomei and Downey Jr
Nice try anon
>>
>>83992826
And Michael Keaton. And Logan Marshall-Green. And Martin Starr. And Michael Barbieri. And those two kids that were added yesterday.
>>
>>83992717
That kid is a great actor, though. Probably better than some of the adults.

Jon Watts can direct kids pretty well, judging from Cop Car. (a lot of the MCU guys have actually a great track record with kids, which isn't easy. Waititi, Watts and Reed come to mind).

So when is the amazing little dude from Room getting cast? That little kid was a powerhouse.
>>
>>83992826
Martin Starr, Micheal Keaton, Michael Barbieri, Logan Marshall-Green, Isabella Amara and J.J. Totah are white

>>83992843
Too young, he's IRL 15 so he's Hollywood 12
>>
> Miles Morales
> cast an actor that isn't also Hispanic

Why are people too stupid to understand biracial people?
>>
>Disney's Marvel's Spiderman

CRINGE
>>
>>83992895
Because most artists don't understand it and can't convey it well either
>>
>>83992907
Actually, Sony's Marvel' Spiderman, still.
>>
>>83992717
>Every Black Actor Not Already Cast in Black Panther cast in Spider-Man: Homecoming

It's getting kinda ridiculous, at this point.
>>
>>83992895
because he doesn't look bi-racial in the comics
>>
>>83992917
Sony Present's Disney's Marvel' Studio's Spider-Man's HomeComing: Directors Cut
>>
>>83992895
He is trans-hispanic, you cis-raced monster.
>>
>>83992895
Why are you too stupid to understand acting?
There are tons of nonhispanics who play hispanics.
Hispanics who play nonispanics.
Foreigners who play Americans and Americans who play foreigners.
And ESPECIALLY multiracial people playing monoracial people.

That said a child actor discovered playing soccer doesn't isnpire confidence but then I guess all he has to do is stand there and be uniteresting and he'll successfully emulate Miles.
>>
>>83992989
>Today, I am Sony Present's Disney's Marvel' Studio's Spider-Man's HomeComing
>The Directors Cut
>>
>>83992895
How do you know hes playing Miles in the first place?
>>
>>83992997
Watch Beasts of No Nation. The kid is fanfuckingtastic and would have won an Oscar had Jewllywood not got their hair in a knot over it being Netflix exclusive
>>
>>83992826
This what happens when anons make threads just for the black people who were cast. I mean you can google the full cast list yourself before posting, but still...
>>
File: wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy.gif (350 KB, 225x239) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy.gif
350 KB, 225x239
>no news of Gwen
>no news of Mary Jane
>no news of JJJ
>no news of Harry
>no news of Norman
>all of these randoms

They had one fucking job
>>
>>83993042
What if it was Hannibal Burres?
>>
File: 1437180601780.jpg (239 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
1437180601780.jpg
239 KB, 848x848
>>83992717
>ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, HERES YOUR MILES
>no citation of this fact at all
again with this shit? It's the Hannibal thread all over again.
>500 posts incoming
>>
>>83993102
>he thinks Zendaya isn't Betty Brant
>he thinks they haven't all been cast already and just aren't releasing character names so people can't get angry about the race bending
>>
File: 1465749185341.png (413 KB, 453x426) Image search: [Google]
1465749185341.png
413 KB, 453x426
>>83992826
This entire post is amazing
>>
>>83993184
People will get angry about it anyway, what's the difference? Time?
>>
>>83993184
According to the reports all of them really are OCs.
>>
>>83992826
>They're cramming in as many fucking minorities in this movie as possible.

Heaven forbid the most ethnically diverse place on Earth (which the Guinness people have dubbed Queens) look it.
>>
>Michael keaton as Vulture

Holy shit, did I fucking miss this? They got the birdman in the vulture seat? Is this twice meta?
>>
>>83993184
>so people can't get angry about the race bending

It's going to come out sooner or later, why wait? They've also said most of these people are OCs and even talked about having Ganke. Why don't they just release Peter's supporting cast
>>
Why they're ruining Spider-Man with niggers and spics???

WHY???
>>
>>83993268
Because New York was ruined with Niggers and Spics, duh.
>>
>>83993257
>and even talked about having Ganke
They didn't, that was entirely a journalist talking shit.
>>
File: liz allen.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
liz allen.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>83993268
Spider-man was always ruined before this I guess
>>
>>83993303
My bad then. They should still release some actual casting information
>>
>>83993222

Actually some people seem to be angry about it now, regardless of who anyone is playing.
>>
>>83993102
>This is the fifth Spider-Man movie, the third reboot, and I want more of the same
>>
>>83992798
God, imagine Tuco vs Spidey.
>>
>>83993368
Because of all the literally whos they keep announcing
>>
>>83993482
You're a literally who.
>>
>>83993437
If you're not creative enough to put your own spin on an established story then you shouldn't be in the entertainment business. Making OCs that are going to serve the same purpose as those established characters is a lazy way to claim originality
>>
>>83993518
Then I should be perfect for Homecoming
>>
WE WUZ SPYDAMANS SUPPORTIN CAST
>>
>>83992895
Hispanics had their "PoC" license revoked after the Zimmerman debacle. Now they're only ever brought up to gainsay Trump's campaign.
>>
Are there any white people in this movie?
>>
>dude from community is casted
>OMFG MILES CASTED
>random black kid from Africa
>OMFG MILES CASTED

/co/ a shit
>>
>>83993638
White people are dying.
>>
>>83993311
Except Liz Allan gets a pass for being best girl.

And Harry and Gwen and Flash were all white.

Actually, screw this thread. I'll just binge watch SSM again. That series was too good for this sinful Earth.
>>
>>83993638
Yeah, majority of the cast is white, still.
>>
>>83992889
Niggers always look older for their age.
>>
>>83993702
Spectular had best Goblin, Best Mary-Jane, Best Gwen, Best Ock. Hell it had the best everything.

Expect they had to muck up Kraven but hey nothings perfect.
>>
>>83992717
Goddamn, I'm black and I'm afraid of how many black people are in this movie. Shit man, throw in some hispanics and asians too. Mix it up a bit, fuck,
>>
>>83992993
Transpanic?
>>
>>83993702
>Except Liz Allan gets a pass for being best girl.
This means nothing to me because she was still hispanic
>And Harry and Gwen and Flash were all white.
For all we know, they still are. This also doesn't erase the non-white characters that already existed in Spider-man comics, tv shows, and movies.
>>
>>83993638
The plot of the movie involves a "nigger gas" that turns whites into niggers.
>>
>>83992798
Cletus Kassidy confirmed for Homecoming?
>>
>>83993768
>throw in some hispanics and asians too
They already did, but you can't garner as many replies here otherwise
>>
File: 1464986763189.jpg (113 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1464986763189.jpg
113 KB, 960x956
>>83993625
You say that as if it's downplayed now. If it was truly revoked, tension probably wouldn't have risen this high without it.
>>
>>83993748
I thought the stereotype went the other way around
>>
>>83993666
>>dude from community is casted
>>OMFG MILES CASTED

People know he wanted to play Spider-Man and forget that he's the same age as Andrew Garfield.

>random black kid from Africa
>OMFG MILES CASTED

Attah is a talented young actor and exactly the right age to play Miles. No, he doesn't have Hispanic blood, but that's part of acting. He's hardly a "random" kid, he was the lead in one of the most acclaimed movies of last year and held his own opposite Idris Elba.
>>
>>83993233
Why is it that people only care about "realistically portraying a region" when it's full of darkies, but when you're portraying ancient Europe you have to throw in blacks?
>>
>>83994559
Why'd you assume a position anon never took?. Why is a movie "filled with darkies" when it actually isn't? Why are you using the term darkies/ blacks for minorities when anon didn't in the first place? How many movies portrayed prehistoric, neolithic, iron age, bronze age etc Europe that was filled with darkies?
>>
>>83992872
Wait, Keaton's in this?
As a background character/Easter egg or are they adapting Spider-Verse already?

Either way, between this and Voltron I'm glad to see him getting more work.
>>
>>83994931
Keaton's been back for a while now, with Birdman and Spotlight and that McDonalds movie. Dude's doing fine.

He's playing a (the?) villain, so either Vulture of Osborn.
>>
>>83992717
This guy ain't moe enough to be Miles.

He's probably Robbie's son or some shit.
>>
>>83992717
>15
So another kid spiderman?
>>
>>83992798
Who could Vaas be?
>>
>>83993227

Which is weird because they talked about wanting to go classic with Peter's supporting cast. Flash, MJ, and Harry were mentioned.
>>
I don't if he's miles as long as Peter isn't killed off.
>>
Even if they have cast a Miles, isn't he still "the black friend"? He's not in his own movie, he's a sidekick, like Rhodey and Falcon. I feel like they would be better off not inciting that criticism.
>>
>>83992717
I haven't seen Beasts of No Nation but I intend to soon. I just want to know who is playing who
>>
File: pepepe.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.gif
84 KB, 403x392
Jesus christ just confirm Peter is gonna get played by a nigger and Tom Holland was just a red herring. Okay SJWs you win, I give up.
>>
>>83995304
before civil war every standalone hero had a black best friend, It was weird even ant-man had one, or mabye the hispanic guy was his best friend. I can't even remember anymore.

anyways I thought marvel would be done with that, it looked like they were checking down a list of things to please people. I would much rather miles be introduced later when peter obviously die in infinity wars.
>>
>>83992895
Who cares ? Go complain about in on your blog faggot.
>>
>>83992765
>Are you sure we can't cram Zach Galifianakis in there somewhere as an incredibly obscure character from the 70's?
I didn't want more characters and thanks to your chucklefuck joke now I want Galifanakis as The Porcupine.
>>
When are we getting actual casting information? SDCC? This wait is going to kill me
>>
>>83995619
There's not much information to be shared, bro. Most of the characters are obscure or OC and that's that.

The biggest news right now would be the announcement of who is playing the Tinkerer and if Jameson and the Daily Bugle crew will be in it.
>>
>Still no Flash Thompson

>reports of some other bully competing with Peter for a girl

It's not fair.
>>
>>83992717
Bookeem Woodbine too
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/fargo-season-2-star-bokeem-woodbine-has-joined-the-cast-of-spider-man-a142843
>>
>>83995675
>Most of the characters are obscure or OC and that's that.
Has that been confirmed or are people assuming things because of all the minorities we can't pin to characters? I don't know why everyone is getting so mad. Gwen and MJ weren't until the end of high school/early college days. Betty and Liz were around way before them. Not to mention that this could be a case of actually casting a high school to give it a high school feel. Not everyone has to be a main member of Pete's cast.
>>
>>83993979
Captain Mexico crosses over with the Justice Cartel.
>>
>>83992717
>expecting Miles
>get Vibraxis
>>
>>83995765
There's no official statement from Marvel, but reliable trades have reported that Zendaya, Revolori and Barbieri are original characters. The others are not confirmed, but given how slim Peter's actual high school cast was, it's pretty obvious.

Despite being the epitome of the teenage superhero, Peter's high school are very barebones. You have Flash and Liz on the school end, and the Bugle crew of Jameson, Robbie, Betty. Ned and Foswell on the other end.

So they're going nuts here because we're getting at least three more high school movies.
>>
>>83995373
Holy shit
>>
File: capeflick.png (23 KB, 1360x87) Image search: [Google]
capeflick.png
23 KB, 1360x87
REMINDER
>>
File: sad.jpg (2 MB, 1149x1920) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
2 MB, 1149x1920
So are there any actual white people in this film? shits starting to feel racist here.
>>
>>83995890
Cant be racist against white people
>>
>>83995890
The Parkers are THE LAST WHITE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK!
>>
>>83995879
How is this cast anymore diverse than any other movie? Why are the standards different now?
>>
>>83993311
Spectacular Liz was best girl.
>tfw no spunky, dedicated gf who admires your intelligence and the passion you show for your hobbies
>>
>>83995890
This like the billionth person to ask this without looking the cast up

Christ
>>
>>83995879
I remember this, fucking Amy Pascal

>>83995920
Back to /Tumblr/
>>
>>83995947
Nope its Feige. He's ashamed about casting another white Spider-Man. Pascal and Sony just want money
>>
File: confusedclyde.jpg (4 KB, 156x156) Image search: [Google]
confusedclyde.jpg
4 KB, 156x156
How will Black men enjoy this movie without any white girls?
>>
>>83995947
I was just asking a question anon
>>
>>83995976
How will any of us.
>>
>>83995852
>So they're going nuts here because we're getting at least three more high school movies.
We're getting two max. Pete was a freshman in Civil War.
>Sophomore - Spider-Man
>Junior - Infinity War pt. 1/Whatever it's called
>Senior - Spider-Man 2

>>83995879
>It's going to have a diverse cast for the sake of diversity
SJWs have tainted the term "diversity" so now /co/ and the rest of 4chan loses its shit whenever the word is even mentioned. The director explicitly said that modern-day Queens is one of the most diverse places on the planet, and he intends to reflect that in Homecoming.

I hate how these "Gossip Life" posts reflecting anything happening in Hollywood are now being posted on /co/. I can't stand the climate here sometimes, but discussion and storytimes are good on occasion.
>>
Why are there any white people at all?
>>
>>83992826
Peter and aunt may are white. Main villain is white. Gues superstar is white. Most prominent race in the film is white. People still bitch there's to many minorities...in a movie in queens.

With all your bitching about being racially discriminated against white peek are steadily becoming the new nigger in that respect.
>>
>>83994931
Michael Keaton, the actor.

Not Josh Keaton the VA.

Dumb fuck.
>>
>>83996029
I know what you're trying to do, but they are still majority of cast
>>
File: crypepe.jpg (12 KB, 236x229) Image search: [Google]
crypepe.jpg
12 KB, 236x229
>Being white in a movie is a hate crime now

How did we let it get to this?
>>
File: spectacular carnage.jpg (7 KB, 135x134) Image search: [Google]
spectacular carnage.jpg
7 KB, 135x134
>>83993758
Kraven was still kinda cool.
He's the worst part of that show, but the worst part of that show is still like a 6 or 7 out of 10.

>tfw no Return of Venom
>tfw no Death of Gwen Stacy
>tfw no college years
>tfw no Sin Eater/Death of Jean DeWolfe
>tfw no "Hobie is Prowler" reveal
>tfw no return of Norman Osborn
>tfw no closure with Black Cat
>tfw no Carnage
>tfw no Clone Saga
>tfw no Pete/Flash boxing match
>tfw no Spider-Mobile
>tfw no Fantastic Four/X-Men crossover
>tfw no Scorpion, Hobgoblin, or Hydroman
>tfw we'll never know who Hammerhead's chauffeur/body guard was supposed to be
>tfw we'll never learn why exploring the origins of the web-shooters was gonna be a "major storyline"
>tfw no Spring Break/Return of Lizard movie in Florida
>tfw no college years
>tfw no resolution to Pete/Gwen/Harry triangle
>tfw Pete will never marry MJ after graduating college
>tfw we'll never learn about the connection Randy Robertson apparently had to Tombstone
>tfw no one really wanted to cancel the show, it was just a matter of costs that made it unsustainable despite good ratings and reception
>tfw the most we can hope for is some sort of revival movie/short years from now, ala what happened with the cast of Batman TAS

It's not fucking fair goddammit.
>>
>>83993102
They need to make these original characters ones from the comic so I can bitch about race swapping and say 'well if they're gonna change the race why not just make an original character'
>>
>>83996027
Infinity War 2 will also catch him at senior year.

So, four movies in HS.
>>
>>83996156
Yeah cos I'm sure his home life and shoolin are gonna be featured prominently in the fucking infinity war movies.
>>
>>83996156
And how much of Infinity War is going to focus on Spider-Man in high school? Maybe an update of how things are going or showing him fighting a villain and tying things up at home, but it's not going to be much. They have bigger things to worry about.
>>
>>83996114
>Why did my shitty fanfiction Show get cancelled waaaahhhh
>>
>>83996230
They might, in "Part 1", which is reportedly mostly set on Earth and focused on Iron Man's team.
>>
>>83992717
Hollywood and white guilt at its best. It's more important that he's black than latino.
>>
>>83996114

I'm still pretty sure Tombstone really was just a frontman for Foswell.

I'm still upset we never got to know for sure.

He even teases that Tombstone isn't really the Big Man in one episode.

I hope Weisman gets to do a comic for his unfinished plots. He's working at Marvel right now and he'd probably love to do it too.
>>
>>83996354

>focused on Iron Man's team.

Seriously? Fuck that.
>>
File: smug-cage.png (139 KB, 325x387) Image search: [Google]
smug-cage.png
139 KB, 325x387
>>83993748
>tfw always look 10 years younger than my actual age

My dad is in his late 50s and looks like he's in his 40s.
>>
>>83996480
>It's more important that he's black than latino.
so far as we know, he isn't playing miles, but you're doing a similar thing by assuming he is based off his race.
>>
>>83993748
you know that's the other way around.
you don't have to lie about everything anon.
>>
>>83992717
>It’s not hard to attract A-list actors to a superhero flick. It’s high exposure and usually quite a bit of cash, too. This superhero flick, however, struggled to attract anyone of note. 90% of the people they offered it too turned it down. It has a forgettable, by rote script and an underwhelming lead. Some are already comparing it to 2011’s The Green Lantern. "Spider-Man"/Tom Holland and Zendaya

>People aren’t going to be happy about this one, but an A-list Producer is trying to make a new superhero movie in the works as… agenda-ridden as possible. It’s going to have a diverse cast for the sake of diversity. It’s going to have progressive messages. It’ll be interesting as hell to see how people react and I know exactly why the producer is doing it, but I’ll reveal that at a much later date. "Captain Marvel"; "Spider-Man"

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/MARCH.html

All signs have been signaling that this movie will suck for a while now. Probably due to Sony's involvement. /co/ never learns.
>>
>>83997057
I'm happy with it
>>
>>83997077
So am I, anon. Until we get a trailer, Homecoming threads are going to be a shitshow.
>>
Before, Ant-Man was the MCU film I was most worried about, but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought Phase 3 was all set.

But the more I keep hearing about Spidey's cast being all OC's, I can't help but worry. For a franchise with the most defined cast, I don't know how Marvel is gonna handle Spider-Man and a completely new cast.
>>
>>83997327
I got a red flag when I heard they were going forward with the animated movie.

Is there room for two Spider-Men running around?
>>
>>83997327
Sony has final say creatively on the script and Avi Arad hates Kevin Feige and wants to swing his weight around. I honestly have no hope for Spider-Man unless it's an Avengers or some other crossover movie since Marvel has full control over those movies.
>>
>>83992717
>movie is called Homecoming
>homecoming occurs at start of school year
>schools are full of kids
>another kid is cast despite the fact we already know there's a Spider-Man
>IT'S MILES TIME
>DADDY NO

erry time

he's probably fuckin Flash Thompson, you colossal faggot
>>
>>83997458
How is Marvel Studios gonna handle a bad Spider-Man film? I mean, so far, their slate has been pretty solid, but if their biggest heroes return is a stinker? How would Marvel recover? They can't reboot him either cause that would mean restarting the MCU.
>>
File: 1466127365116.png (325 KB, 471x464) Image search: [Google]
1466127365116.png
325 KB, 471x464
>>83997057
>People aren’t going to be happy about this one, but an A-list Producer is trying to make a new superhero movie in the works as… agenda-ridden as possible. It’s going to have a diverse cast for the sake of diversity. It’s going to have progressive messages. It’ll be interesting as hell to see how people react and I know exactly why the producer is doing it, but I’ll reveal that at a much later date.
Is this referring to Spider-man or some other movie? At this point it seems like having someone who isn't white in the cast is enough to be agenda ridden and progressive. At same time, not having a non-white main character is sometimes seen as racist.
>>
>>83997624
They'll probably just blame Sony and poison the public against them. Then they'll reassure people that Spider-Man will be better under their own crossover movies.
>>
>>83997624
Same way they deal with Thor. Shrug their shoulders, change a few things and try again.
>>
>>83994931
He's playing Vulture (probably)
>>
Well he could be Harry Osborne
>>
I think he will be Rocket racer
>>
>>83997795
>evil black business man
>diverse race bent casting choice
>but it's still Spidey's most famous adversary
Oh god imagine the salt
>>
>>83998117
at least he'd have an excuse for that hair
>>
> movie's villain is Tombstone
> they cast a white guy to play him despite the character being a black albino
> shitstorms for months
>>
File: 1465860618887.png (66 KB, 209x245) Image search: [Google]
1465860618887.png
66 KB, 209x245
how the fuck do they keep adding so many more people
>>
>>83999801
Do you have any idea how many people are in a movie? Just go to imdb and look at the full cast list of any major movie
>>
>>83992765
Zach Galifianakis is....the Shocker!
>>
I doubt its Miles. But for the record I'll be pissed if they ever do add Miles because hes so fucking boring
>>
File: 146088893_640.jpg (47 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
146088893_640.jpg
47 KB, 640x469
>>83992717
Jesus Christ! This cast! Does Peter own a cotton plantation in the MCU?
>>
>>83993748
Just during their teens. When everyone's still barely over five feet tall and they look like lanky warcraft trolls in comparison.
>>
>>83992717
WHO PLAYS BOMBSHELL
>>
>>83993945
Who is Hispanic in this movie???
>>
>>84000850
Michael Mando, Tony Revolori and Selenis Leyva(rumored)
>>
>>84000850
>>84000949
Oh I forgot Jorge Lendeborg Jr might be one too
>>
File: Homecoming.jpg (92 KB, 1292x478) Image search: [Google]
Homecoming.jpg
92 KB, 1292x478
>>83992921
Basically.
>>
>>84000949
>>84001051
I have no idea who is any of those people...
>>
File: UncleBen.jpg (551 KB, 2400x2237) Image search: [Google]
UncleBen.jpg
551 KB, 2400x2237
Census says Queens is still has far more white people than any other group individually.
>>
>>84000000
>>
>>84001193
Just looked up Forrest Hills Queens demographics.

>The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 58.3% (48,822) White, 2.5% (2,086) African American, 0.1% (63) Native American, 24.2% (20,233) Asian, 0.0% (22) Pacific Islander, 0.4% (373) from other races, and 2.1% (1,719) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.4% (10,410) of the population.
>>
>>84000599
He wouldn't live in queens if he did dummy
>>
>>84001244
>24.2% (20,233) Asian

K-Pop boys or else.
>>
>>84001244
And Manhatten where Peter goes to school.

>According to the 2010 Census, 48.0% of the population was non-Hispanic White, 12.9% non-Hispanic Black or African American, 0.1% non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native, 11.2% non-Hispanic Asian, 0.3% from some other race (non-Hispanic) and 1.9% of two or more races (non-Hispanic). 25.4% of Manhattan's population was of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin (they may be of any race).
>>
>>84001244
>>84001294
So I guess there should be a lot more latin/Hispanic guys and girls (specially the young actors) than black in this movie, right? I mean if you know, they want to be really realistic...
>>
>>84001422
Funnily enough looking at Queens in general
>according to 2012 census estimates, 27.2% of the population was White,[13] 20.9% Black or African American, 24.8% Asian, 12.9% from some other race, and 2.7% of two or more races. 27.9% of Queens's population was of Hispanic or Latino origin (of any race).[14]
>>
At this point, most actors are going to be in Homecoming.
>>
>>84000455

Jim Gaffaghen as the Rhino
>>
>>84001193
>>84001244

so what you're saying is they'd still need to cast four non-white actors for every white actor

be interesting to see how many injuns they cast tho
>>
>>84001193
good thing the cast still reflects that so far
>>
>>83992717
they should rename this movie to Black-Man
>>
Has /pol/ literally invaded every single board? Can we just nuke them?
>>
>>84001422
There are TWO black actors that got announced.

But no the movie is filled with black people

You're right
>>
>Hannibal Buress
>Donald Glover
>This kid

So is /pol/ going ape shit over three actors? Or am I missing this majority list somewhere?
>>
Jesus christ who isn't in Homecoming at this point
>>
>>84002019
you're welcome to try
>>
Why do you idiots fall for obvious false flagging bait like >>83992826
>>
>>83992826
It's established Peter basically lives in a poor part of New York.

Having a lot of minorities makes sense.
>>
File: shrug.gif (77 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
77 KB, 500x327
>>84002075
>we're either too stupid to fall for obvious bait or too stupid to use a simple google search
>>
>>84002105
it doesn't
>>
>>83992895
American casting regarding Mixed-black folks seems perpertually stuck in the "One drop rule".

>If the character is a full black woman, they cast a mixed-chick
>If the character is a mixed-black dude, they cast a full one

For what purpose?
>>
>>84001699
No no, Vincent D'onofrio as The Rhino

And they imply that it's a split personality that the Kingpin has
>>
>>83992717
Wow he's nearly perfect, maybe needs a bit of latino and he'd look just like miles
>>
>>84002137
I wouldn't be surprised if this film doesn't have more or less around the same amount of minorities as Ant-man or The Amazing Spider-man 1
>>
>>84002259
so, the announcements are a gimmick?
>>
>>83995890
>Mfw "White Fraglity" is real
>>
>>84002312
people would like to see some humans in a movie, not only animals
>>
>>84001178
Vaas
Lobby boy zero
Head latina Prisoner
Dunno
>>
>>84002312
frankly, it does feel oppressive.
>>
>>84002306
Not saying who they're playing feels gimmicky, but it's telling seeing which actor gets a thread here
>>
>>84002359
but the other anon was over-exaggerating for replies. There are still white people in the film.
>>
>>84002446
apparently, if you know what I mean
>>
>>84002473
yeah, there is this role of an unknown janitor. he will appear for 2 seconds. pretty good, if you ask me.
>>
>>84002531
No one likes Stan Lee cameos

fuck off
>>
>>84002602
Excelsior yourself, you fuckass
>>
File: NETS.jpg (431 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
NETS.jpg
431 KB, 1600x1064
>>84002531
>>
>>84002617
don't call me a fuckass, you little shit
I have papers
>>
>>84002624
why honkeys are so retarded?
you're supposed to shoot a goal, not lift it
>>
File: ben_reilly.jpg (120 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
ben_reilly.jpg
120 KB, 400x504
>been a Spider-Man for barely even 5 years
>gets a movie
its not fair bros
>>
>>84002656
you shouldn't have enslaved them bro centuries ago.
>>
>>84002670
what
>>
>>83993102
didn't they cast MJ black
>>
>>84002682
yup. it's all your fault.
>>
>>84002691
where are you getting at
>>
>>84002710
can't you read?
>>
>>84002689
We don't know yet
>>
>>84002723
i have no idea what you are referring too
>>
>>84002736
you should. you have blood on hands
>>
>>84002745
from where?
>>
>>84002758
from Monaco
>>
File: RRUsCZu-1.jpg (51 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
RRUsCZu-1.jpg
51 KB, 500x723
>>83993748
>>
>>84000763
>during their teens
>barely over five feet tall
What? Are you asian or something?
>>
>>84002787
Ive never been
>>
>>84002935
then why you posted on your facebook photos from the monaco trip?
>>
>>83992895
>Why are people too stupid to understand biracial people?
Haha, /thread...
>>
>>83993233
As a Queens native where are the arabs, Hindus, Flips, the Chinese, Koreans, Puerto Ricans, south Americans, Mexicans, and the Jews. Either give me the racial diversity of the fucking burger King kids club so you can keep pasting this shit in every thread or fucking man up and just say they are creating Jamaica Queens.
>>
>>84003971
> Jamaica Queens.
But the cast so far already has non-black and non-white actors.
>>
>yfw Martin Starr is a young Tinkerer
>>
File: 1463357072424.jpg (618 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1463357072424.jpg
618 KB, 1201x884
>>83992717
ENOUGH
FUCKING
NIGGERS
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1415804294524.gif (969 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1415804294524.gif
969 KB, 150x150
>>84004596
>NIGGERS
>>
>>84004596
>I get all my casting information from threads like these and nothing else
come on mane
>>
>>84004642
>>83992798
>Did I ever tell you the definition of responsibility?
>>
>>83997057
This was written before Tom Holland got universal praise from Civil War, seems like complete bullshit.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.