[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why do we hate this show again? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: Screenshot 2016-06-22 17.51.30.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-22 17.51.30.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
So, why do we hate this show again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0t8Z9gxZA

>Madame Web is hot
>>
>>83990402
>walking down a cave giving bland exposition
That clip really isn't selling me on anything. If your entire argument is that one character is hot you should have just posted a still image.
>>
>>83990402
Because it's shit? Your clip didn't prove anything against that.
>>
Can't believe Scarlet died like a bitch
>>
File: 70204944.jpg (102 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
70204944.jpg
102 KB, 665x375
because this one is better
>>
>>83990595
He "died" like Captain America did in WW 2. Ultimate sacrifice and all that.
>>
File: tumblr_o3fudwWLxD1thkm98o1_1280.png (180 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3fudwWLxD1thkm98o1_1280.png
180 KB, 500x500
>>83990402
Because it's honestly not that great, and people are still salty about >>83990610.
I don't even hate it, but, yeah, it could be better, and this season has been a snooze, even more so than what someone who doesn't like it might believe.
>>
Is that Savage Dragon?
>>
>>83990610
Don't even pull that shit. Spectacular Spider-Man was mediocre at best and we all know that
>>
>>83990595
It's so we can get the better Scarlet.
And then Hummingbird.
>>
>>83991801
Sorry to disagree, anon, but it had great fight scenes and a nice Venom.
>>
>>83991985
Alright, I take back what I said
>>
>>83990402
Cause its based on a mixture of MCU and Slott's Spider-Man which is a horrible combination.
>>
>>83990402
Madame Web minifigure when?
>>
>>83990402
Hi Cree Summer
>>
File: 1416518818154.png (14 KB, 399x391) Image search: [Google]
1416518818154.png
14 KB, 399x391
>>83991801
...no?
It's the best Spidey adaptation out there.
>>
Because it's bad. Like... was this a trick question?
>>
>>83991801
Weak
>>
>>83991918
Considering that was Kaine, if you're talking about the actual Ben Reilly, they already ruined the chances of that when they had Flash dress up as Ben's Scarlet Spider
>>
>>83991985
>The symbiote getting irritated as it handles Shocker's gauntlets before throwing them at Sandman
>>
>>83991801
>First someone said Dredd was the worst adaptation of Judge Dredd
>Now this

What the fuck is up with contrarians now? Are we supposed to actually believe then?
>>
>>83991801
4chan may cause mild autism, fits of rage, blatant stupidity and mass faggitorty if you find yourself experiencing any or all of these symptoms please consult a doctor and terminate use of the Internet and possibly your life
>>
>>83990402
I didn't know you could mispronounce "triskelion".
>>
Because the writers of the show don't know anything more about the characters they are writing about besides quickly glancing their wiki Bios and then ruins those characters by making them generic as fuck along with the story. Shit lost me as soon as they fucked up agent venom by making him teen douchebag Flash Thompson who is I probably one of the most hated characters in comic book history.
>>
Hot damn, she is hot
>>
>>83994509
ummm but Agent Venom is Flash.
>>
>>83995076
I' think he's talking about how in this series they make Flash agent venom without giving him any of his character grow the guy goes from jock to nice guy who sucks Peter dick in every episode he's in. also Harry venon and Anti-venom created by Doc ock and Vulture is a emo tennager with problems and that his backstory
>>
>>83995220
ah gotcha, sorry for the confusion
>>
>>83995220

I learned an easy way to trigger /co/ is to say "I really like that Cho is Iron Spider."
>>
>>83991985
this episode was GOAT btw
>>
>>83995334
it's nothing also i wrote Venon instead of Venom.
Nobody knows who is Kaine in this bullshit series is he a clone or just another of Peter friends like Amadeus Cho iron spider
>>
>>83995354
Vulture emo tennager trigger me more
>>
>>83995404

I usually wait for Netflix to upload series to suffer through this shit but Ben's Scarlet Spider and Ultimate Spider-Woman are going to be in a lego set soon. It's likely the show is doing the Clone saga at some point this season.
>>
>>83991684
>>83990402

All the Disney animated Marvel shows are just kinda meh.

Agents of Smash and Guardians i can't fucking watch i just hate them so much and i don't know why.

Ive seen episodes of Spider-man that are ok but its mostly just kinda shitty.

Avengers also is ok but i never see an episode thats actually great its all just passable entertainment for kids who want to watch a show with marvel heroes.

I have lost my shit in anger when i saw an episode where child Tony Stark fucking fights the Red Skull with home alone style traps.
>>
>>83995470
>They make clone saga
>Spider-woman is a clone in the series
>Her and Ben (who is probably the guy in the Kaine costume and then he becomes Scarlet Spider) become regular characters and are presented to people as Peter's distant family
>>
>>83995574

That does seem to be how this show operates now.

>Introduce a team
>They're pretty irrelevant but they exist to sell toys
>Spend the next season introducing an even NEWER team!
>Push old team in background even more and focus the bare minimum on new teammates.
>>
File: XJKSGfo.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
XJKSGfo.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>>83995500
>I have lost my shit in anger when i saw an episode where child Tony Stark fucking fights the Red Skull with home alone style traps.
>>
>>83995667
You'r right im having to much hope, the clone is probably just for sale more toys with even more Spide-Man variations
>>
Just watched the 2nd part. Why is this Ben? This is more like Kaine if anything. Also, isn't Peter kind of fucked anyways now that Ock knows he is Peter Parker? Will this lead to a Superior Spider-Man arc? Why is everything wasted on this shitty show
>>
>>83995753

I know man but its the fucking Red Skull he shouldnt be walking on a bunch of balls and tripping.
>>
>>83991684
I thought this season was actually the most solid the show has been. Especially last episode.
>>
File: buttersgun.png (47 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
buttersgun.png
47 KB, 183x200
>>83995430
>that USM """"""""""""""""""Thunderbolts"""""""""""""""""" team
>>
I said it yesterday and I'll say it again: Tom Kenny is great as Doc Ock and I hope he gets more work as the character in other projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WL6Fh6toJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX99vFkHz5I
>>
>>83995804
We got the real Thunderbolts though
>>
File: 1451645866085.jpg (9 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451645866085.jpg
9 KB, 500x281
>>83994509
In the comics, Flash became a less of a blooming prick...Went to war, lost his legs and was given the chance to serve the states again by fusing him with the Venom Symbiote.

>Still doesn't know who Spiderman is..Plot trap?
>>
>>83995945
Maybe the symbiote is deliberately withholding that information from him, I mean it's not like it can't do that, right?
>>
>>83995991
Well, maybe. But it would be a great shock to Flash to find out.
>>
Check the next episodes there something call "The Symbiote Saga" is Peter finally gonna use the black costume or just transforming him in mindless Carnage again
>>
>>83996102
>>83995991

Pretty sure the Symbiote no longer knows who Peter Parker is after the events of OMD.

Could be remembering wrong.

>>83995780

>Big four part crossover episode
>Everyone but Black Widow jobs so Spider-Man can beat the big group of villains all on his own in nearly every fight
>Spider-Man doesn't pick his team for the big finale even though he logically should have.
>Nova only appears for a joke at the end of the episode despite being best boy.

Holy shit I'm still mad about that. I know I shouldn't have expected anything else but it makes me so angry.
>>
I usually catch Disney XD's Marvel shows via On-Demand when I THAT bored and I can't get into em. I can't because they're not for me, the quasi-older fan who's used to the "serious" story/character driven cartoons from the past 10-20 years or how the comics are written.

No, they are super-low-stakes ALWAYS-win-the-day comedic action type cartoons for young children that mostly know these characters from toys & other licensed merchandise. They're basically like the toy commercial cartoons of the 80s, only made for the children of today.

Really, I've only enjoyed them in a way when something or someone you normally wouldn't see gets referenced or a alternate costume gets used. Good example of this is the Squadron Supreme arc in "Avengers Assemble". First: animated Squadron Supreme! They use Speed Demon instead of Whizzer; Doctor Spectrum is voiced by Phil LaMarr. Plus, in the "Dark Avengers" (!) ep, Cap shows up as The Captain/USAgent; Tony has the black/gold Marvel NOW! armor. Stuff like that.
>>
>>83990402
I remember this event irritating me when the Green Goblin was just after Spiderman's powers the entire time.

Then gets his shit pushed in so fucking Electro can be the final villain that they try to hype as some big interdimensional threat when the only thing he's doing is stomping around New York City in a giant robot.
>>
>>83997047
Spider-Goblin was retarded and the Helicarrier being able to lose mass to turn into a giant robot was even worse.
>>
>>83991801
I don't get the hype for this show. It had some nice action here and there and I liked how it updated the supporting cast but I could barely finish it.

Marvel cartoons are just terrible or boring compared to the DCAU stuff. Even Young Justice was way more interesting than Spectacular and I say this as a Marvelfag.
>>
>>83990402
Imma be honest, I'm pretty surprised that Julia made it into this show before Jessica and it's because of the shitty Madame Web development
>>
>>83998992
>Even Young Justice was way more interesting than Spectacular
Objectively incorrect.
>>
>>83990402
Is this the one with Drake Bell as Pete? I loved it but it has glaring problems. First few episodes are way too heavily narrated, obviously because it thinks children are dumb. After that it's fine, but there's always an episode that's obviously trying to sell a toy and they're always subpar.
>>
>Kraven does not just make traps
>Kraven is a trap

this show is pretty fun
and Peter just keeps recruiting other heroes and they all kinda look up to him
I like it

Spectacular was good too though
just different

>>83998992
You have bad taste
YJ was terribad besides a few episodes
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.