[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 236x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 236x260
What do we know about Beth's mom, other than that she was an alien I mean?
>>
>>83980920
Beth resents her and blames her for driving Rick away, while she idolizes Rick despite him abandoning them.
>>
for now, i believe that our Rick is the one who stayed at home until something forced him to move to alternative reality. (Or every Ricks stayed at home but the Rick in our reality died in his adventure and our Rick found this reality and move into it ).

so if Rick stayed at home on Earth then ... he probably lived with his wife...? And Every thing Rick said about love/marriage is based on his marriage life.

I don't know. We actually didn't get much information, do we?
>>
Rick spent countless hours every night looking through those goggles for a reality where he made it work and Beth got to be raised in a normal home

He couldn't find one.
>>
>>83980957
Beth's relationship with Rick is incredibly interesting, but the show never bothers to explore it. She's stuck as Stock Nagging Sitcom Wife all the time.
>>
>>83981336
That's an interesting idea. I suppose there's no reason that our Rick couldn't have just been a Rick that never had Beth, grew depressed and lonely, and just found a Universe with a family he could just jump in to.
>>
>>83980920
She's an alien?
>>
>>83980920
>redhaired Rick

Didn't those younger clones of him all have blue hair?
>>
>>83983427
Of course she is, what else could she be?
>>
>>83983427
>>83983981
So Marty and Summer are half-alien?
>>
File: Rix'd that for you.png (138 KB, 236x260) Image search: [Google]
Rix'd that for you.png
138 KB, 236x260
(He still had blue hair, even when he was younger)
>>
>>83983590
they were clones of his broken-down alpha-radiation exposed DNA though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.