[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that marvel just went political propaganda "mode"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 518x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 518x820
Now that marvel just went political propaganda "mode"

Is there another publisher who does not pander to this bullshit?
>>
>>83980820
>Now that marvel just went political propaganda "mode"
They've been like this for years
>>
>>83981010
It was more subtle before, now it's unbearable
>>
>>83980820
>Comics are too political these days
>I wish it was like the old days when Captain America punched Hitler
>>
>>83980820
Marvel went full Neocon during the Bush II years but became Liberal again when Obama turned POTUS.

Just give up of US comics and read Manga.
>>
>>83982632
>not liking hitler is political

It's really fucking not.
>>
>>83980820
Dark Horse is MOSTLY non-political. Avatar is MOSTLY non-political. Beyond that it's risky. DC seems to be getting less political with Rebirth, but don't expect that to last.
>>
>>83984450
Spoken as someone who knows jackshit about history!
>>
>>83980820
DC
Valiant
Italian comic-books
various manga
>>
>>83984450
You're an idiot.
>>
>>83984754
>>83984918
I'm an actual jew and my grandmamma was an actual holocaust refugee. Not liking a dictator isn't "political", it's common fucking sense. Something you morons obviously don't have much of.
>>
>>83980820
Read manga.
>>
>>83980820
>Now that marvel just went political propaganda "mode"
Where the hell have you been the past half a decade?

>>83981106
It was not subtle at all
>>
>>83980820
>just
Where have you been, man?
>>
>>83985331
My mother was fired for being Jewish.
>>
>>83985331
Simon/Kirby created Captain America and had him punch Hitler before the fact that he was an evil dictator became clear to the world. There were plenty of Hitler supports in America at the time of its publishing, and it was actually a major piece of propaganda to have him punching hitler in his first issue as it was intentionally making a statement.
>>
ITT: Why aren't my comics pro-Trump?
>>
>>83985331
>opinions on dictators has nothing to do with politics
You're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.