[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead’s Chad Coleman Cast as New Arrow Villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>Chad L. Coleman has been cast in the recurring villain role of Tobias Church for the upcoming fifth season of Arrow. The character is reportedly described as “an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command.”
>>
>>83966658
>“an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command.”

They're replacing EBR with a big black guy?
>>
>>83966676
I chuckled. One number away from quads.
>>
>>83966720
*quints
>>
Cool.
>>
>>83966658
So, what Brick should've been from the start?
>>
>Coach from L4D is now a DC bad guy
>>
You think... you're black?

Yeah, I'm black

Brotha, you got skin like an English kid.
>>
Wow, what vengeful god do you have to piss off to lose a gig on Walking Dead AND get stuck on Arrow?
>>
>>83967753
Both are highly rated shows. This is pretty cool casting anyways.
>>
So we're getting "the Mayor" version 2?
>>
>>83967431
>So, what Brick should've been from the start?
this
>>
I think you mean The Wire's Cutty
>>
>>83966658
damn.... as much as I despise Arrow now I might have to check this out. loved him as Tyreese, despite the fact they butchered his character.
>>
>>83966658
Who is Tobias Church supposed to be? Bing's got nothing.
>>
>>83969836
OC.
>>
>The Butcher of Anderson Station as an Arrow villain

mite b gud
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.