[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you get to remove one character >the show is better as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>you get to remove one character
>the show is better as a result
Who'd it be?
>>
>>83959456
But Todd is great once you get past the first half of season one
>>
Show is a million times better now
>>
>>83959519
Fuck you cuz. Korra wasnt the real problem. Remove Asami and the two brothers and we have a start.
>>
>>83959679
>korra wasn't the problem
>practically the only reason Amon came to republic city
>the only thing that made Unalaq's plan possible
>the reason zaheer got his powers and the white lotus escaped and the avatar line ended
>>
>>83959724
>practically the only reason Amon came to republic city
He was there first dumbass
>the reason zaheer got his powers and the white lotus escaped
Korra didnt do that harmonic thingy did

Besides non of those things make Korra the reason LoK was so structurally poor.
>>
>>83959456
Brittney Miller; she fucked things up constantly.

Peggy Hill; same as above.

Pearl Crabbs; because good GOD, her eps ate whose than Mrs Puff episodes.

Montana Max; he's a terrible Yosemite
Sam knock off, and the writers didn't get what made Sam work.

Slimer; because comic relief characters can't carry the whole show.

Marge Simpson; she holds the entire rest of the cast back.

Chris Griffin; because fuck he's lame, also he's got to be less popular than his sister yet he's not treated like that.

Roger the Alien; he's Peggy Hill again.

Mr Poopybutthole; he needs to be stopped before he spreads.

Dinklebergh!!!!

Whatever dad Fenton's name is, he's a catalyst for stupidity.
>>
File: MY FEELINGS.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MY FEELINGS.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
Not targeting her fans or anything, I just feel like they still use her for too many gags to where she doesn't feel like a good character at all.

The whole barn arc with her made me want to drop the show. She's like sugar, good every once in a while, but too much of it and you'll get a stomach ache. Then Steven Floats happened, Peridot finally left and the show was nice again.
>>
>>83959456
Are you serious?

Without him, Bojack would just be Angsty Teen:The Show
>>
>>83959724
>kickstarting a plot makes a character bad
>>
File: airachnidbrazzers.jpg (30 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
airachnidbrazzers.jpg
30 KB, 640x360
>>83959456
>>
Starscream; in gen 1 he was a whiney second rate hench with delusions of grandeur.

Serpentor; he and Mum-rah were just scary old guys, sure they got shot done but their Schtick was dumb.

Dot Warner; she was too dull as a foil to her much funnier brothers (Yakko being the guy who's the jokester, and Wakko because POTTY EMERGENCY).

Xander; because there was enough funny homosexuality there that there didn't NEED to be an embodiment of it.

Arthur the Mothman; he really only works in the situation that Tick knows fuck-all about normal life.

Reggie; fuck that asshole where's his comeuppance?

Rarity; fuck that asshole where's her comeuppance?

Sharebear; why you got to put a price on friendship?

Brainy Smurf; because PAPA SMURF SAID you need to shut the Smurf up. Also, call it a hunch but i think you and Vanity Smurf should you know, be roommates.

Flounder; snitches sleep with the fishes.
>>
Elektra
>>
Felicity Smoak
>>
>>83959519
Retarded.

By removing Asami most of the love triangle desapears at the 3th episode. You are now able to focus on better characters.
>>
game of hones
>>
>>83960509
>3th
>>
File: 13420958237.png (227 KB, 436x313) Image search: [Google]
13420958237.png
227 KB, 436x313
>>83959456
>>
Pizza Steve
The reasons are self evident.
>>
>>83959456
But that isn't Diane.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.