[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how long would Jack last against Guts? Guts would probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Just how long would Jack last against Guts?

Guts would probably purposely impale himself just so he could decapitate Jack.
>>
>>83947343
Oh look, another Versus thread between characters from completely different settings and power levels, one of which belongs on /a/.
>>
>>83947343
Remember, Jack can jump high.
>>
Well, Jack's sword can only strike evil.

Is Guts evil?
I don't know the answer to this, since I don't read Berserk.
>>
>>83947450
Guts is more troubled than evil. You could argue that his action are evil but in berserk actual evil exists and guts doesnt really fit that. In the world of berserk he is not evil. In the world of samurai jack maybe?
>>
>>83947450
>>83947561
It can also cut through lots of regular steel.
So what are the chances of Jack disarming guts by destroying his weapons, then it's matter of fighting prowess.

Also would his sword cut through the Berserk armor?
>>
Both jack and especially his sword are literally god tier magic. Aku wasted a lot of time not fighting him directly for a reason.
>>
>>83947450
Guts is a tragic hero

Kills a bunch of people, had a fucked up past where he had do do bad shit, and now mainly goes berserk like wolverine killing demons in order to get revenge on the guy who cucked him and made his wife retarded
>>
They would both slip on banana peels, crack their skulls and die. Cue laugh track.
>>
>Jack's sword strikes Guts and bounces off him.
>He joins him on his quest by teaching him to jump good.
>They go off to seek the Master of Idols and put an end to their waiting.
>>
>>83947704
>Guts inadvertently traps jack on a boat.
>>
>>83947613
Guts' sword is bathed in demon blood so Jack's sword may be good against it, whereas Guts' sword cleaves through anything else

His armor shuts down his nervous system enabling him to basically be on adrenaline at all times, increasing his strength and speed, and it will reinforce any injuries he gets

Guts said he can fight until he runs out of blood
>>
>>83947416
>jump high
>not jump good
Brush up on your Jack.
>>
Guts is basically the Scotsman except with Armor that makes him immune to pain

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mGNWRaM3zX4
>>
>>83947747
Sorry, it's been over a decade since I saw that episode.
>>
>>83947343
Honestly I see Guts paying Jack no mind and Jack sympathizing with Guts. The Only way i see this Fight happening is if Jack ran across Guts already Full Berserk mode with the armor on. Otherwise I imagine Jack would try to Knock Guts out and hell Even then Guts has friends they'd explain the situation. Oh hell they might even team up to kill Aku and the Demon hand with each other.
>>
>>83947800
Is Aku a demon?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 268x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 268x318
>>83947776
No need, it's more of a recommendation than a quip.
I'm fucking stoked for this upcoming reboot.
>>
>>83947800
>Guts Slashing at Jack and Jack dodging left and right slashing back.
>Meanwhile Puck is there flying after them going "HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY! HONEST!"
>>
>>83947821

It's not a reboot, they're concluding the series. It'll only be one 10 episode season.
>>
>>83947831
Jack would definitely ask for an explanation from Puck he loves helping little shits like Puck.
>>83947810
He's the remains of darkness it's self killed by gods I think he's a devil but ether way he's evil.
>>
>>83947886
Poor choice of words; I'm just happy to get more Jack.
>>
>>83947718
Poor Jack.
>>
Sorry a bit unrelated but what would happen if Jack used his sword on the Godhand or the Idea of Evil? Instant death or only hurts like a bitch same as Aku?
>>
>>83947450
Guts was until Albion an edgy douchbag if that counts.
>>
File: ha.jpg (27 KB, 475x479) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
27 KB, 475x479
>>83947771

my brother is still salty about this battle

course he's a Nightmare player though
>>
Guts would win. Samurai sword against armor? Nope. Sure jack is lighter, quicker, probably more of a tactician, but what else is he gonna do but swing? Guts has that XBOXHUEG sword, a handcannon, repeater crossbow, throwing knives, plus the berserk armor? If regular guts couldnt take jack down, berserker guts would hunt him down like a crazy Z-faced dog.

Seems pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>83947343
Guts, the dog from Kill la Kill? Yeah, he's fucked.
>>
>>83949687
i dont think your giving Jack enough credit, and perhaps Guts too much, doubly so if hes gone berserk.
like when he goes like that he's a literal big dumb animal and will inevitably kill himself if let go long enough. if Jack bides his time and sneaks in several good attacks Guts will fight himself coma at best.
>>
>>83949687
>Samurai sword against armor
It cut armor before, and robots.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.