[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop trying to force "this show is good" as a meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: p184506_b_v8_ab.jpg (149 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p184506_b_v8_ab.jpg
149 KB, 960x1440
Stop trying to force "this show is good" as a meme. Enough shilling. I used to be a DIE-HARD Home Movies fan, and I think people who "like" it are pathetic. It needs to end. Face it the way I eventually did. Home Movies fucking sucks. Nothing about it is truly redeeming. Have a nice day.
>>
This was the first thing I ever saw on Adult Swim, and it was an episode that involved a pool, so I thought Adult Swim was the name of the show.
>>
It's improv, meaning that a lot of it isn't particularly great, but when it's good it's some of the funniest stuff out there.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>83942198
How is liking a show considered a meme?
>>
>>83942793
if anything its pretending to hate it thats a "meme" to these idiots
>>
It's Time to Pay the Price.
>>
In the den?
>>
DVD PLAYER
>>
Watch it again
Or I'll punch your fucking face
>>
It sucks
Objectively
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Watch it again. One more time. Watch it again or I'll break your back. Watch it again or I'll punch your fucking face.
>>
>>83942198
You never liked it, it was over your head.
Some people are smarter than you, anon. Get over it. Youve got family guy.
>>
>>83943594
watch it again

or I'll killlllll youuuu
>>
>>83944422
>a glorified kids show
>over my head
L o L
>>
>>83942198
y'know, Brendan
despite blacks making up only 14% of the population in the U.S., they commit 50% of the homicides.
Just thought you should- you should know that.
>>
File: Enjoy it.gif (861 KB, 470x338) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy it.gif
861 KB, 470x338
>>
>>83942265
That's funny anon
>>
>>83947625
Robot Jones is nostalgic and literally boring. But what does that have to do with Home Movies? Home Movies was written well.
>>
>>83942198
So, what was that thing about this show having something to do with snuff?
>>
File: 1424922614714.png (231 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1424922614714.png
231 KB, 400x400
>>83942198
>opinions
>>
>>83942198
if it makes you feel better, I've never seen it, and dont't know anything about it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.