[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEASON 2 IN THREE DAYS >FAVORITE RIDER >FAVORITE DRAGON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Dreamworks.Dragons.S04.WEBRip.jpg (41 KB, 580x341) Image search: [Google]
Dreamworks.Dragons.S04.WEBRip.jpg
41 KB, 580x341
SEASON 2 IN THREE DAYS

>FAVORITE RIDER
>FAVORITE DRAGON
>FAVORITE WAIFU
>>
>fishlegs
>stormfly
>stormfly
>>
>>83933265

What's the pozzed netflixy thing about this series that's going to make me stop watching it?

Is Hiccup a faggot? Does Toothless come out as a tranny?
>>
>>83933265
Heather
Heather
Heather
>>
>>83933507
All the girls are lesbians
>>
>>83933265
>The twins

>Hookfang

>Astrid
>>
File: 1407719698463.png (27 KB, 88x170) Image search: [Google]
1407719698463.png
27 KB, 88x170
>>83933265
>Race to the EDGE
It was only a matter of time before Hiccup and Toothless became brutal anti-heroes. Get ready to see Astrid bashing skulls in and covered in the blood of her foes.

Vikings, after all.
>>
Is the Netflix series any better than the one that was on TV?

Literally every episode I watched went like this:
>Dragons are awesome!
>Something bad happens. It's probably a dragon's fault.
>Dragons suck!!!!!
>No! Dragons are great! I will solve this problem!
>Dragons fix the problem.
>Dragons are awesome!
>>
>>83934025
That was about 80% of the first season. I like making jokes about it. Every other episode is something bad happens, Mildew says it's the dragon's fault and Stoic instantly believes him and says that they have to take all the dragons back to their island.

The second season set up some pretty decent villains in addition to the plots about wild dragons going crazy and wrecking shit around the island. It's a lot less "Son, we have to get rid of all the dragons" centric.
>>
>>83934099
Oh, thank goodness! I thought it was just me, and I'm glad the show ironed itself out. So can I just skip to the second season then?
>>
>>83934143
iirc there's some setup towards the end of season 1 as Mildew leaves the village and joins that rival clan who Stoic hates, but otherwise I don't think you'd miss anything important.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRhKe2LQxU
It's a charizard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.