[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why havent the Time Masterss arrested Barry for time travel abuse yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why havent the Time Masterss arrested Barry for time travel abuse yet?
>>
Speed Force.
>>
>>83928445
>>
Speed force uber alles

There was that time Wally and Barry's treadmill crashed into Rip's bubble though
>>
>>83928418

Hal lied and Barry is to blame
>>
Usually Barry sets things right when he time travels, OR older Barry from the future is a Time Master and lets it go.

Actually it's probably old Booster
>>
>>83928486
Imagine if Parallax Hal convinced Barry to fuck around in the time stream with him

They'd be unstoppable and space time would be FUCKED
>>
Actually the real question is why the Time Trapper hasn't done anything. But he has a boner for the LoSH so I guess that explains it.
>>
Having Speed Force is basically a thing of destiny. If you have the speed force and you fuck shit up, it was most likely meant to happen.
>>
You can't arrest what you can't catch.
>>
>>83928983
But you can go back in time and prevent his birth.
>>
>>83928519

better than rebirths
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.