[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I hear DC is rebooting everything. Maybe I can start reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: c.jpg (164 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
164 KB, 600x911
>I hear DC is rebooting everything. Maybe I can start reading comic books
>Let's look at super mna
>Comic is about Superman, who is with his wife who is Superwoman. They are raising their son Superboy. Suddenly Lex Luthor shows up and announces he is also Superman. Appearently there is also a Superman clone going around.

That's 5 Supermans in the first issue. What the fuck is with comics and pallete swaps?
>>
>>83921358
Liar. In this issue the only two characters claiming the name Super are Lex and Clark.

Superwoman is an entirely different Lois Lane and Superbly has only been called that, once, by his mom
>>
>>83921358
That didn't happen in the comic. Maybe you should stop looking at whatever it was you took a look at and instead look at the comics.
>>
>>83921358
>DC is rebooting
This is where you failed. They're beginning the process of un-rebooting
>>
>>83921358
It's not a fucking reboot, faggot.
>>
>>83921358

Delete this.
>>
>>83921358
On top of a bunch of that stop not being true not one of rubles could be considered a pallette swap.
>>
>>83921358
this is the theme of the reboot there will be FIVE of every character
>>
>>83923016
So there are still 2 Jokers waiting in the wings?
>>
>>83921358

Oh, look! It's another "post whatever, OP's a fag" kind of thread.
>>
>>83921358
DC no longer wants new readers, to appease its fanbase.

They don't want you reading their comics OP.

And neither does Marvel.
>>
>>83921358
i'm sick of lex
>>
>>83921358
>I'm a retard
>I don't know about the reign of the supermen II
>I believe that one is really "superman" just because they told me he was pre-nu52 Superman.
Hahaha you faggots who whined about the new 52 are gonna get so duped.
>>
File: 1419398143508.jpg (194 KB, 760x640) Image search: [Google]
1419398143508.jpg
194 KB, 760x640
>>83921358
>I hear DC is rebooting everything
>>
>>83921453
There's also Chinese Superman

Also is he meant to be a new character?
>>
>>83923178
I know that if i had Supermans power and was Chinese i would go full on despot injustice Superman and take control over China.

there would be no way i would just let everything be.
>>
>>83923036
but which jokers are they
heath ledger joker maybe
>>
>>83921358
eh rebirth is not really meant for drawing in new readers its to bring back old ones
still the stuff happening with superman at the moment is pretty stupid

i wouldent call it a palet swap issue though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.