[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mephisto in The Defenders.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (774 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774 KB, 750x1334
Too lazy to greentext. Just want a discussion.

Thoughts?
>>
I apologize for how shitty this post is. I'm hungover and feel like garbage.
>>
>>83900971
that could certainly be interesting. id be in as long as they dont just make him peter fonda with a cane like in the ghost rider movie
>>
>>83900971
>phoneposting
http://archive.is/HRCMx (original sauce: http://archive.is/RZvO7)
>>
>>83901087

I admitted that I'm a garbage person. I know I'm above this.
>>
>>83900971
My.
Fucking.
Dick.
Kinda sounds too good to be true tho. Like, one big educated guess on the part of someone who has some comic knowledge and knows what Netflix shows most people want next.
>>
I thought the Hand was going to be the main antagonist of the Defenders. Daredevil S3 won't be for several years now, so I figured they would take care of that earlier.
>>
>>83900971
Well you got Jessica and Luke, who are both relatively invulnerable so a supernatural villain to put the hurt on them makes sense.
>>
Wait a second, didn't that phony villain list thing say Mephisto was the villain for Defenders?

That said, he seems like too big of a villain to waste on the shows
>>
So...how are three street brawlers aND a Kung fu guy supposed to touch Mephisto?
>>
Why are the defenders taking on a bigger threat then Thanos
>>
>>83901181
>Wait a second, didn't that phony villain list thing say Mephisto was the villain for Defenders?
Getting one guess right wouldn't suddenly make the whole list right, anon. It was still phony as fuck.
>>
>>83901218
Mephisto pls
>>
Fuck this rumor and anyone who encourages yet another budget version of Mephisto.
>>
>>83901154
Given the long association between the Hand and various Demons, both could easily work.
>>
If this is true, maybe this time I will finally get an actually scary villain from a Netflix cape show.
Probably not, but at least there's no way to make what is pretty much Satan himself (I know Mephisto =/= Satan, but you get my point) a pathetic joke character like Kilgrave.
>>
>>83901315
Fonda was good, though. The only good thing about Ghost Rider movie.
>>
Werewolf by Night show when?
>>
>>83901287
And then there was the time that, even without the Infinity Gauntlet, he still tricked Mephisto.
>>
>>83900971
Ghost Rider incoming.
>>
>>83901362
>but at least there's no way to make what is pretty much Satan himself (I know Mephisto =/= Satan, but you get my point) a pathetic joke character like Kilgrave

It's cute that you think that.
>>
>>83900971
This is bad news for the movies. If Marvel Studios is letting the TV Shows use Mephisto, that means they have no interest in ever using the character. Looks like Demons are a no-no for these movies for a wider audience, don't want to scare the children and anger the bible thumpers.
>>
>>83902771
On the bright side we're not getting the OMD movie!
>>
>>83900971
I've decided this means Blackheart confirmed.

After that bullshit with Miles Morales, this is the least they could do for him.
>>
>>83902636
Point taken, but at least this time I will be prepared for a main villain being shit.

I had really high hopes for Kilgrave, and he was just pathetic and uninteresting. I don't see where the praise for him being the scariest/most interesting villain ever comes from.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.