[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye, /co/... goodbye... forever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Goodbye, /co/... goodbye... forever.
>>
And no one cares.
>>
Truly they were, an Aqua Teen... Hunger Force.
>>
>>83899909
See you tomorrow.
>>
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>83899930
*screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccchhhh-*
>>
>>83900589
YOUR EMERGENCY BRAKE IS ON!
>>
Truly it was an Aqua TV Show Show.
>>
>>83900735
Don't tell me how to drive, jackass!
>>
>>83900783
Aqua TV Show Show?
>>
>>83901072
Aqua TV Show Show!
>>
>>83901090

I looked forward to and thoroughly enjoyed every new intro. The final season intro made me tear up a bit on a couple occasions.
>>
>Aqua Teen is actually dead

Why, [as]? Why?
>>
>>83901274

I'll believe it when I see it. They do this shit all the time. Even if a new season doesn't get announced, I'll expect them to invade into some new Adult Swim shoe's premier and take over. If that doesn't happen, I'll expect them to put out a Christmas movie. I expect a video game if all else fails.
>>
>>83901816
>anon dies at the age of 82
>still waiting for athf to come back in the afterlife
>>
File: THousands of tears later.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
THousands of tears later.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>83901947
AQUA TEAM WON'T EVER BE CANCELED
AQUA TEAM WON'T BE DISMANTLED
>>
>>83901274
All good things come to an end. Would you rather they forced them to continue it past the point when the creators lost interest?
>>
>>83900481
There you fucking go posting that shit again. Again and again and again... It's every thread with you. Every. Single. Thread. WOW you sure showed me! Fucking lol oh my god dude you're literally the one who knows what's best for this place. There is honestly nothing I could have posted that would have been a better response than yours. HEY LOOK EVERYONE I FOUND THE GUY WHO'S GONNA SAVE US FROM THE SHITPOSTING. THIS IS THE GUY WHO'S GONNA SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS. Please keep responding with that same nonsense thinking that's going to stop or change anything because you're so smart that you thought up of such a perfect response to this. You honestly think that will do anything? You stupid fucking insufferable cunt? Do you really think you're that fucking funny? Do you honestly believe autistically posting that every time you see this that it will stop? You're absolutely fucking delusional dude. Can't you go at least one thread without responding to this meme? You're an absolute joke. I already know your whole story just by reading such a simplistic post such as that one that you're an absolute loser with absolutely nothing better to do. I already know that your room is an absolute mess reeking of your semen and disgusting neckbeard odor just by reading that stupid, moronic, and pathetic post like that. Most people aspire to become astronomers, doctors, contributing members of society, but you, you just spend all day sitting on your fat ass that's smeared in your own shit waiting for posts like these to give your life any sort of meaning. Well I hope you're happy, because this is your fucking life. This is all that you fucking do; shitpost. Have a nice life ass hole.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.