[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 497x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 497x431
Who wins?
>>
I didn't realize how bad I want this crossover until right now.
>>
the two greatest public domain heroes fighting each other?

no matter who wins....WE LOSE
>>
Bump of interest
What reason could Stardust have to attack Harvey?
>>
Herbie would just no sell Stardust. Unstoppable force meets immovable object.
>>
>>83884822
Mistaken idenity
Stardust is crueler so that might give him an advantage
>>
>>83883364
They wouldn't fight. It is against Stardust's nature to battle another hero.

Rather, they would pretend to fight as part of a ploy to take down the villain of the week, who had somehow set up Herbie as a villain. But Stardust can sense the goodness in a person, realizes the villain is framing him, and they team up to stop him.
>>
>>83885262
Does Stardust have any villains that come close to his power level? From what I've seen he just fights the mafia and fascists.
>>
>>83885262
I would read the fuck out of that.
>>
File: Ungoliant_and_melkor.jpg (255 KB, 850x1111) Image search: [Google]
Ungoliant_and_melkor.jpg
255 KB, 850x1111
>>83883364
Ungoliant.
>>
>>83885379
Stardust doesn't have any villians...he basically kill them all.

Maybe an old villain that Stardust tortured to death returns for revenge. Like the head that he fed to the headless giant in space
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.