[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse Flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: reverse flash.jpg (242 KB, 1900x900) Image search: [Google]
reverse flash.jpg
242 KB, 1900x900
I'm not big into Flash, but I heard my friends talking about Reverse Flash, and I want to know why his power isn't going super slow?
>>
>>83851612
>and I want to know why his power isn't going super slow?

Depends on the version of Reverse Flash.

The Zoom version's powers ARE going "super slow". Rather, he slows down time for everyone around him, which is what makes him look like he's fast when really it's just everyone else is being super slow.
>>
That would be Backwards Flash. Reverse Flash runs really fast in the opposite direction, making it look like he's running forward
>>
>>83851612
Reverse flash generates speedforce with a negative charge
>>
That's Bizarro Flash's Shtick
>>
>>83851612
That's Bizaroo Flash, nigga.
>>
>>83851612
As others mentioned, there's Bizarro Flash and also the Turtle, the Slowest Man Alive.
>>
Ok, ok, but if Reverse Flash is supposed to the opposite of Flash, why does he go just as fast?
>>
>>83852219
Because it's just a name and not an exact description of his powers.
>>
>>83852246
Then why call him that?
>>
>>83852219
Reverse Flash is the moral opposite of the Flash.
>>
>>83852219
Are you literally retarded
Like are you a special needs kid or something
>>
>>83852270
Then why not "Evil Flash"
>>
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjSDZNbOs0
>>
>>83852269
Because he's a mirror image of the Flash. His costume's colors are a reversal of the Flash's (red where it's yellow, yellow where it's red, black where it's white), and his chest lightning emblem is backwards.

Also, technically "The Reverse-Flash" is just something like "The Fastest Man Alive". He's Professor Zoom.
>>
>>83852328
Thank god you don't write comics
>>
>>83852355
You don't know me
>>
File: Reverse.png (2 MB, 1234x919) Image search: [Google]
Reverse.png
2 MB, 1234x919
>>83852328
Because it wasn't destiny
>>
>>83852355
like reverse flash is any better
let's be real
>>
>>83852350
Nig, how do you accept Professor Zoom, over Re verse Flash
>>
>>83852382
Reverse Flash isn't much better, but makes sense when put in the contest of Thawne's supervillain origin
>>
>>83851655
No, Zoom is just speeding himself up along his own timeline. He can't affect other people's time.
>>
>>83852219
Because Thawne was Barry's enemy before he was ever born.
>>
>>83851612

because its the flash's fault
>>
File: Reverse Flashes.png (2 MB, 1600x692) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Flashes.png
2 MB, 1600x692
>>83852386
There's been like 5 reverse-flashes (Rival, Prof. Zoom, Zoom, Inertia, and Daniel West
>>
He's not even a real professor baka
>>
>>83851655

That's the Turtle's powers, not Zoom's. Zoom's are the opposite of the Turtle's.

I guess that more accurately makes him the Reverse Turtle.
>>
Why would you base your entire identity on being the opposite of someone? Because of obsession?
>>
>>83853399
Yes Anon, that's literally Thawnes whole thing. He's obsessed with Barry.
>>
>>83853399
Yes, Thawne used to be the biggest Barry Allen fanboy in the 25th Century, to the point he put himself through surgery to look just like his idol.
>>
>>83852804
>the flash and his archenemies, reverse turtle
>>
>>83852777
Johns made him one, but nu52 undid it.
>>
>>83852804
>Reverse Turtle
>>
>>83853461
Finally, someone starts talking sense.
>>
Reverse Flash has the power to go very slow. People underestimate him because of that, which is how he wins.
>>
>>83853461
>>the flash and his archenemies, reverse turtle

It hasn't happened yet but it should.
>>
>>83851612
>I want to know why his power isn't going super slow?
He is defiant of expectations, some might say... he's the reverse.
>>
>>83853461
FUND IT
>>
Quicksilver vs. Flash , who's faster?
>>
>>83854201
Are you really asking this? Quicksilver is slow as fuck in comparison to the Flash.
>>
>>83854201
During JLA/Avengers Pietro got destroyed by Wally when they faced each other at the top of their game, but there's no speed force access in the MU so Flash was gimped for most of the event
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.