[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would he see when exposed to Scarecrow's Fear Toxin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What would he see when exposed to Scarecrow's Fear Toxin?
>>
>>83847106

Chaffing
>>
>>83847106
>Remember that hallucination when you inhaled fear toxin?
IT
WAS
ME
>>
>>83847106
hiss mom or thhhee black rrraccer
>>
>>83847106
Wally fucking his aunt.
>>
File: it-was-me-barry.jpg (313 KB, 561x585) Image search: [Google]
it-was-me-barry.jpg
313 KB, 561x585
>>83847106
>>
>>83847106
Comic? Eobard Thwane.

CW? Thwane-Wells fucking Iris and Kara at the same time.
>>
A turtle
>>
Broken legs. Bindun.
>>
Probably being so fast he can't interact with the rest of the world.

Ya know, like in that episode of JL with Doctor Destiny.
>>
>>83847482
You're probably right, that makes so much sense.

But as is /co/ tradition: Fuck off Boco.
>>
>>83847512

Yes sir...
>>
>>83847512
Boco is like our dumbass brother. He must be protected.

>>83847482
But also, fuck off, Boco.
>>
>>83847482
Like in Forever Evil? When he could run and learn and shit but never stop?
>>
>>83847759
No, like he's going so fast and can't stop that the rest of the world is basically frozen.
>>
>>83847482
>>83847839
This was an issue in Wally's run. He used the speed formula and it fucked shit up.
>>
>>83847482
Love u boco
>>
Fastforward
>>
>>83847883
We all love Boco.

>>83847547
Fuck off, though.
>>
acktshuly the Flash is so fast he wouldn't breathe in the toxins and his immune system is so fast it will destroy the toxin effects and he can just faze the gas out of his body
>>
>>83848004
Well that is true
>>
File: RUN BARRY RUN.png (423 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
RUN BARRY RUN.png
423 KB, 1057x611
pic related
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.