[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something*Positive general Daven's tots got cancer edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sp06132016.png (87 KB, 550x760) Image search: [Google]
sp06132016.png
87 KB, 550x760
Something*Positive general
Daven's tots got cancer edition
Previous thread: do we even make generals?

So yeah pic related was today. Calling it now, cancer. He's going to die either on the very last update or a month prior to the end of the series.
>>
I need to get back into reading this, it's been forever since the last time. I don't want to start over from the beginning again, but I can't remember where I left off. All I know is it was after the big-nosed blonde guy became a superhero.
>>
>>83828377
there's no possible other way for it to end
>>
This is one of those webcomic series that I have no reason to think had ended, yet am always surprised is still going.
>>
Are we trying to turn this into the new webcomic we make fun of, yet constantly read and keep up to date on?

I feel like it isn't nearly ignorant enough of its own shortcomings to rival our Least I Could Do/Questionable Content/Dumbing of Age threads
>>
>>83829069
While I've never met Milholland, and don't follow him outside of his comic, he seems like he's a lot more humble and easy to get along with than Ryan Sohmer and what's-his-name of D.o.A.
>>
File: God hates you.gif (78 KB, 550x801) Image search: [Google]
God hates you.gif
78 KB, 550x801
>>83828377
Unless things have majorly changed for Daven since I stopped reading SP, death would be a sweet release for him.
>>
Abortion edit. Go.
>>
>>83829194

*miscarriage

Same difference.
>>
>>83828902
I, too, am surprised this is still going. I stopped reading this in like 2009. So Daven married whatsherface from the bookstore?
>>
>>83828377

Since he talked about getting life insurance it doesn't really make sense. Unless he's planning fraud.
>>
>>83828377
Is Daven not going to out-live his father with Alzheimer's? This comic would be absurdly maudlin for the rest of it's run. Not even Funky Winkerbean has the guts to kill a main character over time on screen anymore.
>>
So is this basically a questionable content where people actually age and grow and change and face consequences for their previous behavior and actions?
>>
>>83828377
I've been off-and-on with SP. How long ago did Daven have the death dream?

The dream where he was talking to his mom, his friend who committed suicide, and several of his deceased relatives?
>>
>>83830807
Turns out that sort of thing is bloody depressing.
>>
>>83828377
Smells like Funky Witherbean in here.
>>
>>83831369
> bloody depressing
That's this comic all right.
>>
>>83828377
I'm calling it traditional "I'll be around you long as possible keeping myself out of a corner" stuff.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.