[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike tyson mysteries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (386 KB, 1597x798) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
386 KB, 1597x798
I don't know how they do it, but their non-humor joke and joke-falling-flat humor and their non-sequiture is pure gold. I don't how to express that correctctly but this is the kind of humor that is the most difficult to master and they nail it perfectly.

it's all ponctuated by a bunch of actual solid jokes. This season final was perfect.

have they confirmed renewal for season 3?
>>
The secret is they just let Norm and Mike talk and then they just transcribe that and work it into a plot.
>>
>>83795893

No, but they fucking better.
>>
>>83795893
The trick is you think at the beginning of the show that just Pigeon is the bad one. BUT THEY ALL IN THEIR OWN SPECIAL WAYS ARE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE. It's kind of awesome really and when you put such people all together. They can do some truly monstrous things, it's great and awful at the same time. Also most of the people they interact with are shit piles too. But then it's really people just being people.
>>
>>83796091
That old couple in the previous episodes seemed like nice ones.

And despite being a biggot, that boy seemed like a nice enough kid before he grew nine dicks.
>>
So, was switching to 20 minutes an exception or are they going to keep that format?
>>
I like how the episodes have slowly established ghosts rules.
>>
>>83795923
Apparently, Mike has never actually met Norm in person
>>
>>83796144
If only the farmer's daughter could have met him before he was burned.
>>
>>83800866
So far everyone but Yung have had their backgrounds revealed in one form or another.
What do you think Yung's background is?
I'm guess she's a part of the Chan Clan and Charlie just couldn't handle anymore kids.
>>83802126
That's tragic.
>>83802164
Would've been her best pies yet.
>>
File: 0.jpg (66 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
66 KB, 550x309
>>83802224
>What do you think Yung's background is?
She is a Robot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.