[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 480x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 480x574
What went wrong?
>>
The baby.
>>
You expected too much from it.
>>
>>83786257
they made cosmo the dumb one instead of the snarky one.
>>
>>83786257
I've seen here in occasional images posted here and know she's a new cast member, but who exactly IS she?
>>
>>83786438
She's the new neighbor that shares Cosmo and Wanda with Timmy
>>
The dog
>>
>>83786257
she's pretty qt
>>
I just don't know.
>>
>>83786481
"SHARES"?

Is there an explanation for this?

Also, I thought the Turners didn't have neighbors and never will because Timmy's parents always scare them away.
>>
>>83786538
Apparently there is a shortage of fairies, so they have to share them. They change the title intro and everything
>>
>>83786257
Over-designed character that clashes with the well established art style.
>>
>>83786257

They must have this show going as a bet. They've done EVERYTHING to tank this show, added nonsense characters and made SHITTY ASS movies....LIVE ACTION even....and it's still on the air. Any other cartoon pulls even one stunt this fucking show has it's cancelled or 'on hiatus' forever. Why? Is it that good? It's not. Are kids who were watching like TWO DECADES AGO still watching it now for the deep plot? What the fuck?
>>
>>83786674
I dunno, but it's another show Nick should to put down
>>
The only thing good about her is that she won me a hunger games thread once
>>
>>83786624
I guess it was technically a little weird that he got two.
>>
>>83786657
I wouldn't say that, but she does have a terrible color scheme. She looks like something off a Happy Easter card.
>>
>>83786657
Wasn't there a comparison of her and other girls once and she actually has less design features than Tootie?
>>
>>83786405
Hartman really hated early Cosmo
>>
>>83786781
Except even by the show's own story it makes no sense. Timmy is supposed to be something of a rarity since he managed to keep his fairies for an entire year without the secret getting out while other kids end up revealing it quickly. So given that fact how does there end up being a shortage?
>>
>>83786789
freckles, her shirt is busy, she has black pants, has an over complected bow and open toe sandals

>>83786833
i think so but wasnt there for that thread. but tootie's most complicated feature imo is her plaid skirt, her glasses, or pigtails. but she is new and tootie has been around since the piolets.

what happened to the dog and baby?
>>
>>83786781
It was explained in an old episode when it was still on Oh Yeah! Cartoons that Cosmo and Wanda were terrible at their jobs and Timmy is their first success.
>>
>>83787074
Really? I loved early Cosmo. He was like an idiot savant
>>
>>83787260
Because reasons
>>
>>83787231
>Except even by the show's own story it makes no sense. Timmy is supposed to be something of a rarity since he managed to keep his fairies for an entire year without the secret getting out while other kids end up revealing it quickly so how does there end up being a shortage?
>deleted

i saw that anon
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIIIIIIIIIDE?
>>
>>83787406
run on sentence at the end
>>
>>83787656
who is going to call anyone out on this? oh no anon didnt into grammar in this thread i better harass anon in every thread anon posts in so anon will be humiliated by anonymous.
>>
>>83787290
I'm pretty sure the dog has been written/kicked out of the show because everyone hated him

I dunno about the baby though, it hardly gets any screen time
>>
>>83788171
ha, so both effectively written out until otherwise mentioned for "plot". great writing botch.
>>
she was introduced too late in the series
>>
No gratuitous foot scenes
>>
>>83788239
like over a fucking decade ago, a few tv movies, a live action movie, a baby, and a fucking fairy dog.
>>
>>83786674
It's fun to watch when smoking a bowl man
>>
>>83786257
Tootie is still superior
>>
>>83786257
Things are meant to die for a reason.
>>
>>83786257
They kept adding new characters which is always a sure sign a show's running out of fumes. The baby, the new kid, and a fucking dog. And now FOP is dying a slow death like the Simpsons
>>
>>83786674
So you're saying this show has become Wacky Deli?
>>
Cosmo's more dumb than ever but FOP is too bloated now. I wish we can just stick to one kid and two fairies
>>
>>83786257

Chloe Charmichal is hated SOOOOO Much here in /co/ and tumblr that there is barely ANY fan art or even Rule 34 images of her. That's how bad this character is.
>>
>>83786257
The show went on longer than it should have.

Atleast the show gave us a new loli.
>>
>>83792579
That's interesting. Last time I bothered to check out these threads, people seemed all ready to waifu her.

That things are like that now means she must have been pretty bad, yeah.
>>
>>83786833
okay lets see
tootie vs cloe

>pigtails cancels out detailed bangs
>braces "" chipped teeth
>glasses "" freckles
>lower half and vest "" leggings and skirt
>plaid skirt "" colorful design
> ?? "" complex shirt
>?? "" open toed sandals
>?? bi-color bow
either make cloes shirt a solid yellow or have her not be a mary sue at least
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.