[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC on suicide watch ,':^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 141235781647895.png (1 MB, 1264x699) Image search: [Google]
141235781647895.png
1 MB, 1264x699
DC on suicide watch ,':^)
>>
I'm Sure Suicide Squad X Rated edition with more bleached penis and tits will save everything.

So Kino that close up of Joker's rod as he whipped it out to urinate on Harley.
>>
>>83765352
I laughed so hard at that
>>
>>83765352
Have the released more info on Fractured But Whole?
>>
>>83765352
>more marvel-funded propaganda to shit on DC
>>
>>83766881
What, is Snyder a marvel-plant too? Intentionally placed within the DC movie franchise to fuck things up?

To be honest though I would side with Mysterion in a second, and help him defend his sister.
>>
This is beautiful.
>>
They BTFO of everyone, its SP. Don't be surprised
>>
>>83765352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPHkWUP47os
>>
They dissed Marvel and DC.
>>
>that JJ dig
Holy shit that was good
>>
They shit on both companies tho.
>>
Good ol South Park.
>>
>Battles are now a grid-based Strategy RPG with multiple characters on the field.

Holy shit really?
A superhero strategy game has been something I've always loved the idea of.

And apparently you beat the shit out of Randy who is a boss fight?
>>
>>83766881
They shat on Marvel for not doing a black superhero movie in their phase one.
>>
>>83766985

Or you just fight him for no reason. Randy is a mean drunk.
>>
>Company Wars: The Videogame

Fucking SP you were good, why did you have to fall in this shithole?
>>
>>83767193
you mean fractured butthole.
>>
>>83767077
Hey I thought this was AMERICA, I'm Sorry I thought we were in AMERICA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwaroatABu4
>>
is southpark still good
stopped watching it when it stopped showing in our cable
>>
>>83766881
If you watch the trailer, that's really the only DC joke they did. The rest of the time they were mocking Marvel.
>>
>>83768177
Has its good and shit moments, but yea it still manages to produce some hilarious stuff from time to time and it is nowhere as bad as family guy or nu Simpsons.
>>
>>83768177
Pretty average. Not as good as American Dad.
>>
>>83770390
>American Dad.
its alright but after it moved to tbs there has been a drop in quality
>>
>>83766881
Jesus shit. DC fans are now one step away from going full Time Cube. What's next, fluoride in water makes people think BvS was bad? Jewish-controlled banks of New World Order are bankrolling Marvel movies?
>>
>>83772861
All the bad DC films are part of an experiment to create a real life Joker. It will reach critical mass when Ragnarok beats JL in money and critics praising.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.