[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened? Did FOP get cancelled? They were in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Chloe_carmichael_Profile.png (139 KB, 545x717) Image search: [Google]
Chloe_carmichael_Profile.png
139 KB, 545x717
What happened? Did FOP get cancelled? They were in the middle of broadcasting season 10 (and against all odds the show was actually improving) but they suddenly stopped, now it's almost been half a year without any more episodes airing
>>
Loud House stole its thunder.
>>
>>83739106
>>83739360
No joke, it's almost shocking how bad TLH cucked Hartman.

>make basically everyone forget about Chloe and the new season
>make a male lead who is actually likable
>have Lincoln easily get a girlfriend, while Timmy continuously squandered his chances
>steal Grey Griffin and actually use her properly
>actually using different characters from a large cast instead of spamming Dad and Crocker constantly
>Savino hasn't even been in the business as long as Hartman, but has shown to understand cartooning much better and is already beating Spongebob
Hartman should just retire after his next cartoon flops.
>>
>>83739578
>Lincoln
>likable
lyl
>>
>>83739578
Maybe they can poach Kari Wahlgren while they're at it.
>>
>>83739360
And I'm glad they did. Fairly Odd Parents should've died a decade ago.
>>
>>83739578
>Hartman should just retire after his next cartoon flops.
Would be about fucking time too, he hasn't made anything good since Danny Phantom.

Still mad about wasting Kitty on TUFF Puppy. I couldn't even make it through the first episode because Dudley was such a ginormous retard.
>>
>>83739578
You forgot:
>Hartman creates waifu for MC
>Savino creates an entire family of waifus for MC
Absolute madman
>>
>giving a shit about fairly oddparents

Are you 8 years old?
>>
They're doing what huge shows do with half-seasons and such like AMC and HBO.
Next half of the season Timmy Turner is gonna fucking bash Poof's head in with a bat laced in barbed wire name lucille.
>>
File: 1354935285053.gif (726 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1354935285053.gif
726 KB, 300x168
>>83741483
>good
>Danny Phantom.
I'm triggered
>>
All that happened was Nick wants all eyes on Full House so they stopped FoP to do this.
Fuller House might just replaces FOP at this rate.
>>
>>83741950
>FOP might die in your life time
It's for the best.
>>
>>83741888
>giving a shit about TLH

Are you 8 years old?
>>
>>83742107
>>83741888
>giving a shit about cartoons
Are you 8 years old?
>inb4 /co/
>>
>>83741943
Danny Phantom had some legitimate, undeniable potential that was utterly squandered under Hartman's direction. I enjoyed it well enough, but it could've been so much more.
>>
>>83739360
This. The Loud House exists. Hence, FOP is dead.

Hell, I had actually followed the new FOP and Chloe in the leadup to it coming on air, and I literally forgot that it existed up until I saw this thread. Why? Loud House binge.

And as a manchild surrounded by actual children, I can guarantee that this is what happened with the shows' intended target audience. Kids either think the new FOP is lame or don't know it exists. They're all over Loud House, though.
>>
>>83742571
>Danny Phantom had some legitimate, undeniable potential
Of course it had. Because it was a rip-off of Spider-man. But potential doesn't make a show good, it's all in the execcution.
>>
>>83742662
This. Spiderman with FOP artstyle is a fucking disaster from the beginning.
>>
File: cylinder.png (27 KB, 604x587) Image search: [Google]
cylinder.png
27 KB, 604x587
>>83742698

There is literally nothing wrong with the FOP artstyle
>>
>>83742598
>And as a manchild surrounded by actual children, I can guarantee that this is what happened with the shows' intended target audience. Kids either think the new FOP is lame or don't know it exists. They're all over Loud House, though

If both 10 year olds and adult pedophiles can appreciate a show, clearly something was done right.
>>
>>83739615
>Timmy
>likeable
double lyl Hartman
>>
>>83742698
It's way more than the artstyle. The writing was bad, the jokes were bad, the music was annoying and out of place.
I don't even mind that it was an obvious rip-off of Spider-man and Ghostbusters, but how bad it did it.
An episode rips off the infinite gaulet, for fuck's sake, and it's not as menacing, and for some reason a book in a random library has ALL the information about the artifact. It was terrible, so terrible.
>>
File: Screenshot (20).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (20).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>83739106
> now it's almost been half a year without any more episodes airing
Welcome to Nick. Enjoy your stay ;_;
>>
>>83742954
>implying disney isn't worse
They dragged season 4 of P&F out for FOUR fucking years.
>>
>>83742994
Fair enough.
>>
File: lloyd kaufman shakes head yes.gif (904 KB, 333x317) Image search: [Google]
lloyd kaufman shakes head yes.gif
904 KB, 333x317
>>83739644
>Maybe they can poach Kari Wahlgren while they're at it.

sounds like a plan.
>>
>>83739106
she was FOTM
>>
>>83739578
>Savino hasn't even been in the business as long as Hartman, but has shown to understand cartooning much better and is already beating Spongebob
Hartman's only been in animation a few years longer than Savino. Savino's been in the business since 1991 when he was working on Ren and Stimpy.
>>
File: harvey cucks.png (495 KB, 463x519) Image search: [Google]
harvey cucks.png
495 KB, 463x519
>fop
>getting any better in season 10
>>
>>83743614

it's better than season 9
though that may not sound like much of an accomplishment
>>
>>83743537
Another major difference is that Savino doesn't let his beliefs get in the way of the cartoons he's working on.
>>
>>83741911
heh

It's just Nick's shitty scheduling guys. Pig Goat Banana Cricket and Saniay and Craig haven't aired a new episode since too.
>>
>>83742994
Spongebob Season 9 started four years ago and it still hasn't ended
>>
>>83743942
I hope The Loud House doesn't get a long hiatus like this....
>>
>>83743967
that's because they suspended production halfway through to make the second movie, and then had to deal with a 70% crew turnover before resuming production
>>
File: Freakshow_reality_guantlet.jpg (21 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
Freakshow_reality_guantlet.jpg
21 KB, 400x307
>>83742875
>An episode rips off the infinite gauntlet, for fuck's sake
Shit, you are right!
>>
>>83743820
yep, only his fetishes
>>
>>83742732
That and the way he draws some adults. Though Hartmans character design is pretty good, especially the way he does crowds and extras.
>>83741950
>>83743614
No, but Loud House might replace Harvey Beaks since its a ratings flop.
1.8mil to 1.2mil is an insane drop off between episodes.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.