[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Removing him from the show would do nothing but improve it. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Rolando_transparent.png (133 KB, 350x620) Image search: [Google]
Rolando_transparent.png
133 KB, 350x620
Removing him from the show would do nothing but improve it. Is there any other character in this show that has such universal hatred?
>>
>Is there any other character in this show that has such universal hatred?

Pearl.
>>
>>83738250
Lars for some reason
>>
I like him.
>>
>>83738270
Lars and Sadie are bith pretty awful
>>
>>83738250
He's a qt.
>>
>>83738250
but how else will they reach the neckbeard demographic
>>
>>83738398
With more cute girls duh
>>
>>83738250
Ronaldo's gonna have some future plot importance, I'm telling ya.
Possibly ends up trying to use gem tech/powers for himself...the Garnet's Universe episode was foreshadowing.
>>
>>83738473
I would not mind seeing him interact with a homeworld gem.
>>
>>83738270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo18VqJByNQ
>>
>>83738250
I always got the vibe that he was a sorta writer's pet for Burnett and Levin (the outline writers): They are the guys who run the real life KBCW blog and he fits in with their old shorts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVZczLuoJoU

Meanwhile Lars and Sadie were characters created by Sugar long before SU, and I always got the vibe that they were originally gonna play a bigger role (they were in the pilot and featured semi prominently in some early promo stuff)
>>
>>83738250
When's the last time we even saw Ronaldo? That gag documentary episode? He's probably been in the background a few times, but I can't help but feel he's slowly but surely being erased from the show.

I know how much /co/ hates the SU townies, but I'd feel bad if any of them got phased out like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.