[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else find this episode really fucking unsettling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 325x183
Anyone else find this episode really fucking unsettling?
>>
File: 1465535305245.gif (3 MB, 378x225) Image search: [Google]
1465535305245.gif
3 MB, 378x225
>>83735028
I was actually pissed off (reaction pic related) after the episode was done.

Not because it was a bad episode, but because of the fact that out of all the fucking things in the episode that could scare me, that cheap shot of a jumpscare at the end was what got me.
>>
>>83735316
What the fuck were those things that were dancing
>>
File: Phantomimes.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Phantomimes.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1080
>>83735392
Mimes.
>>
>>83735028

I didn't feel that, but I really liked their designs. They were more cool than scary.
>>
>>83735482
That's a really fucking lame thing to be freaked out about. All it did was remind me of those 50s cartoons where the characters bounce up and down.
>>
>>83737784
Well for most kids of this generation id the first time they see something like this. So this was probably creepy for them.

i like the episode is not the best one, but is good. but i was expecting more from the guy who create "Him"
>>
I expected scarier. I think the guys who work on the show hype things up too much, like when they said Dominator was gonna actually be a character.
>>
>>83739219
Dominator is a character, in the same way Wander is. She's his anti-thesis, destroying things because she can and far beyond redemption. And the creators beforehand went out of their way to warn people to not get too hyped like they did with Gravity Falls.
>>
>>83735028

Not really. None of the scenario was particularly scary, and dancing mimes isn't particularly scary either, especially when drawn in WoY's artstyle. Now if it was something radically out of its element then maybe it would of done something, but naw.
>>
>>83737784
That shit is creepy though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.