[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC thread? What are you currrently reading? What is your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1024x1024
DC thread?

What are you currrently reading?
What is your favorite series?
What are you looking forward to?

Can we talk about comics please?

If I see one more indie bait thread or zootopia general I might just shoot up my school.
>>
>>83693829

I really liked DC Rebirth, but the wait for things to get underway with the new storylines is interminable..

Surprisingly even though it's mostly recap, I enjoyed the Flash Rebirth issue the most so far.
>>
>>83693829

The "DC Fucks Tim Drake up again" countdown clock is still ticking
>>
I enjoyed Rebirth a lot and so far most of the one shots have been at least decent

most of the books I'm looking forward to don't come out until July or later although I'm eager to see the proper start to Rucka's WW
>>
>>83693829
I'm hanging back until there's a new Phantom Lady series. Likely going to wait until we reboot again after Rebirth. I hated when Lee was in charge of designs for New52 and I hate that Johns is the creative architect in charge of Rebirth. Comics should be varying teams creating a multitude of quality and styles. This company-wide house style synergy shit is too boring for me.
>>
File: 19.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2767) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2767
>>83693829
Aquaman Rebirth
>for that cute mera
>>
>>83693829
I was bored to death by Rebirth, I don't see anything to be excited about that isn't "look at who's back again!", and that doesn't excite me much.

I guess I'll wait for something to develop.
>>
>>83693829
>What are you currrently reading?
Trying to get caught up on Moon Knight and zatanna.

>What is your favorite series?
Recently? Omega Men

>What are you looking forward to?
Rebirth, so far Green Lanterns (I know this is unpopular with /co/, but i still think it will be fun), green arrow and Flash. looking forward to more detective, titans and blue beetle though.
>>
>>83694438
the one redeeming thing about Booth on the last arc was the cheesecake.
>>
File: Superman-Rebirth-New-Beard.jpg (231 KB, 1987x1000) Image search: [Google]
Superman-Rebirth-New-Beard.jpg
231 KB, 1987x1000
>>83693829
After New 52 and whichever relaunch was doing Marvel at the same time I switched from reading week to week to runwaiting big two comics. I was just burnt out on too many of the titles I was reading getting cancelled early or event'd.

But after reading Superleague and Lois & Clark I HAD to read Superman Rebirth and Action 957 when they came out. I really liked both of them a lot and I'm going to keep reading Superman and Action week to week.

All the other Superfamily titles look interesting too and the rest of the lineup looks pretty solid. In particular Priest on Deathstroke and Rucka with Wonder Woman being the two I'm most looking forward to.
>>
>Asking this right in the midst of a relaunch
Anyway, I'm excited for Batman #1 on Wednesday
>>
File: 1465494353633.jpg (150 KB, 716x647) Image search: [Google]
1465494353633.jpg
150 KB, 716x647
>Tom King making Calendar Man a legitimate threat

About time, Snyder's Riddler wank was unprecedented
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.