[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Lazzo hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: phil ken.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
phil ken.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>Cancels ATHF for no reason
>Cancels Morel Orel because it decided to become dramatic and stop doing the same joke again and again
>Ashamed of the quirky low budget charming early AS stuff
>A massive prick to David Cross and H. John Benjamin
>Loves edgy shit like Robot Chicken, Family Guy and Mr Pickles
>>
>>83682784
>>Loves edgy shit like Robot Chicken
Hey now, Robot Chicken can be pretty good. You make valid points for everything else, though. Fuck Lazzo.
>>
>>83682784
>He picked Mr Pickles over Hellbenders
>>
>>83683014
90% of the jokes from RC are "what if cartoon/movie/game have realistic consequences? and what if innocent franchise had murder/rape
>>
>>83682784
He also cockblocked Metalocalypse right?
>>
>>83683014
Have you watched it recently? Dog shit.
Bring back Xavier.
>>
>>83682784
Is he the guy who keeps trading Tim and Eric work for blowjobs?
Because if so, fuck him.
>>
>>83682784
What'd he do to Cross and Benjamin?
>>
>>83683054
>Muh internet animation

Look faggot it got fucking green lit some where so stop your crying.
>>
>All the Toonami slots are now interminable shows.
Thanks Lazzo.
>>
>>83683222
>bring back Xavier
He's human now, what more do you want?

Also, the cast has been scattered to the wind and demand ($$$) will never be big enough to reunite them.
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21 KB, 350x347
I Can't wait till old man Mikey cause adult swim to be shut down from his retarded running of it.
>>
File: sweet.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sweet.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>btfo's literally anything of based Space Ghost's existence, admitting it means nothing to him anymore

Like, isn't that literally how Lazzo got the inspiration to start Adult Swim in the first place? Dude's literally gotten mad with power lately, sucking off Tim and Eric's cocks and shilling that nasty-ass Mr. Pickles shit everywhere on his Seth McFarland rerun containment channel.
>>
I ended up liking Mike Tyson Mysteries a lot, it reminds me of those shitty 80s celebrity cartoons like Mr. T and whatever Gary Coleman was in with him as an angel.

Then at 12am I immediately turn off the TV because Mr. Pickles is visually revolting. I didn't think Adult Swim could produce a show more vomit inducing than Squidbillies.
>>
>>83683345
>muh trivialization

Go be retarded somewhere else
>>
>>83685268
squidbillies is gross looking but is actually pretty good if you get into it.
>>
>>83685286
Yeah, I'm probably unfairly biased. ATHF came out at the perfect time in my life and when Squidbillies aired I felt it was a cheap knockoff. I doubt I'll ever give it a fair watch.

But I think Squidbillies led to Perfect Hair Forever, another show that died before it could go anywhere.
>>
>>83685286
There are the episodes that just go the cheap "Earl is a shit father" route, but now and then there are some classics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-PQ4E4HHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSeS7vTEkHE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.